The Bullshido NASA Letter

Old March 30th 05, 12:33 AM
CCC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:30:42 -0800, ++The Commentator++
wrote:

fresh wrote:

Bye bye Asslexa.

didn't you want to tell your bosses that synthetic telepathy DOESN'T work

and that you DON'T have alien technology

And that you COULD have alien technology -- like replicators *if* your
bosses weren't fearful of losing control over their materialistic world?

Like I said -- Carlyle is NOT interested in becoming space faring -- just
controlling people's thoughts and actions

It doesn't work very well when one doesn't have a planet to live on, does
it?

*PLONK*

you betcha

now hear this -- i am going to the Russian Embassy in DC next wekk to tell
them everything that I know

and thanks to PSI -- *I* already know which Russian scientist I need to
speak with.

and carlyle CAN'T Stop me

adios!

Old March 30th 05, 06:21 AM
ah

wrote:

fresh wrote:

[...]

Более поздно, аллигатор!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
Old March 30th 05, 06:23 AM
CCC

wrote:

fresh wrote:

[...]

Your neuro-linguistic programmers failed and they're not interested in
getting off of this planet and becoming space faring.

Other people ARE.

Adios.