Quantum Paradox of a Self-Interference of a Photon in VLBI

Old December 4th 04, 11:46 AM
Bill Hobba

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
Dear Bill Hobba,

"Bill Hobba" wrote in message

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...

[snip]
Bill Hobba wrote in message:

Please Bill Hobba, your COMMENT

First I have read the Character of Physical Law quite a few times

and do
not recall those exact words

Please Bill Hobba, reread:

6. Probability and Uncertainty - the Quantum Mechanical view of Nature

Start page 127

I have read page 127 very carefully and those words or words like them

do
not appear. I have scanned the entire chapter and can not find those

words
or words like them.

To my severe regret, I have only translation of this book to Russian.
I have made heroic gains to find chapter 6 in the Internet in English,
but all my gains were vain.

Translation - I can not back my claims up.

Bill be so kind, please, quote scaned chapter 6 here. Pictures we can
take from a site:

http://vivovoco.rsl.ru/VV/Q_PROJECT/...N/LECTURE6.HTM

Now unless you can give me the page it appears on I
must take this as a further example of your obviously dysfunctional

mental
state.

You are a representative example of the very well educated intellectual
on european standards...

What has my education got to do with anything.? The issue at hand is your
claim about the Character of Physical Law.

In this case exists(breathes) small "BUT", for some reason you are
exuberantly emotional for the man. It is necessary to you persistently
to work for overcoming this problem.

Judiciousness, judiciousness and more of time judiciousness,
here my advice to you...

When you can give me the page number to back your claims up we have mouthing
to discuss. Until then - bye.

Rest mercifully snipped.

Bill

The Gravitational Instability Theory on the Formation of the Universe Br Dan Izzo Policy 6 September 7th 04 09:29 PM
This Week's Finds in Mathematical Physics (Week 206) John Baez Research 27 June 7th 04 06:37 PM
"A QUANTUM BOMB" Roger Wilco SETI 0 December 25th 03 12:18 PM
Little Red Riding Hood asks Grey Wolf greywolf42 Astronomy Misc 13 August 30th 03 10:23 PM