FWD: Final Cylon revealed in Flash Animation on Sci-Fi "Last Supper" website

Old June 25th 08, 09:01 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

Default FWD: Final Cylon revealed in Flash Animation on Sci-Fi "Last Supper" website

....By the way, for those of you watching "Battlestar Galactica",
Here's a spoiler for you:

....Using a Flash SWF decompiler, I decided to take apart the BSG Flash
Animations over on the Sci-Fi Channel's page. After extracting the
images, I took a glance at the ones for the interactive "Last Supper"
image - the one where text pops up when you hover your cursor over a
particular Galactica Supper Club Member? - and what surprised the
frack out of me was what this "masking" image of the group revealed in
that empty chair behind the chalice:

http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld/image...h_revealed.jpg

Well, I think this explains a *lot*, don't it?

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old June 26th 08, 12:14 AM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Lerner

http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld/image...0/5th_revealed...

* *]=====================================[
* *] * OMBlog -http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld* [
* *] * * * *Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* * * * * [
* *] * * * * *an obnoxious opinion in your day! * * * * * [
* *]=====================================[

Looks like a Swiss Army knife to me....

What do you think it is ???
Old June 26th 08, 12:21 AM posted to sci.space.history
Derek Lyons

I'm no fan of the new BSG, but this made me laugh my ass off:

http://www.youtube.com/v/bXMMQrH3Png&hl=en

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

http://derekl1963.livejournal.com/

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old June 26th 08, 03:10 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:
http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld/image...h_revealed.jpg

Well, I think this explains a *lot*, don't it?

Yes indeed, but that doesn't explain how Pearl and her apes are involved
in all this.
And speaking of apes...slutty-sex she-simians scream to screw, and want
to put the "bone" into Bonobo:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/18/sc...=1&oref=slogin

Pat
Old June 26th 08, 03:39 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Jeff Lerner wrote:
Looks like a Swiss Army knife to me....

What do you think it is ???

You're not a Mystery Science Theater 3000 fan:
http://www.robotnut.com/ken/k24.htm
http://www.kaijuhq.org/mstbots.html

Pat