Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 22nd 15, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 11:44:35 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote:
The explosion incident on the Mt. Hood Highway turned
out to be the accidental detonation of some exploding
targets. Target shooters know when they hit them from
afar when the explode! You can make your own using
ammonium nitrate and powdered aluminum. One person
was killed, and it left a crater, still it seems something
the local police could have handled without calling in the
Feds. And I don't see way the highway had to be completely
closed for so long. The country is so on edge that it seems
every time a tire blows Homeland Security has to be notified!

hanson wrote:
Dude, the seed of that "edge" feeling goes back to the
Truman doctrine in 1948, and with it the co-committant
rise of Zio-Evangelism.

Now, we have to eat what we have sewn... and still, all
religious **** heads of all faiths hang onto their irrational
**** mentality.. even saying: "It's god's will. We are in the
End Times" ... .... unintended consequences.... Duh!

NH4NO3/Al mixes were Military explosives used since
WWII and dubbed as Tritonal or Nitral etc.
After 9/11 two things happened with NH4NO3.

1) AN was yanked off all the store shelf where it was
sold as fertilizer.
2) NH4NO3 manufacturers were forced to incorporate
tiny ID flakes into the AN-Beads, and sellers were
"regulated" and buyers are "registered" etc..

Reason (2) was the cause for the long shut down.
Investigators needed time to find & secure enough
ID flakes, so that Forensics can track down the culprits.

You mean if I buy a bag of AN for my rose bushes, I have to register as a terrorist? Those ID particles are being found spread all over the place! They are proving to be a very little value. Anyway, I always liked sulfur and zinc dust, or potassium perchlorate and sugar!

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 06:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 02:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 02:44 PM