Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

Old March 30th 13, 05:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

On Mar 28, 1:43*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
Pay no special attention to those hiding behind curtains and
pretending as being faith-based and/or politically correct, because
it's their job to topic/author stalk and to otherwise FUD everything
to death. *Hitler had the exact same team of rusemasters and FUD-
masters working the locals into a mainstream status-quo mindset, which
unfortunately far too many bought into instead of taking any logical
stance against their peers.

Of course this mainstream status-quo policy is what brought us a
mutually perpetrated cold-war era and the Karma likes of 911, which
wasted decades that each costing us trillions of hard earned dollars,
as having systematically squandered all sorts of talent, expertise and
resources that we'll never get back.

On Mar 26, 11:12*am, Brad Guth wrote:

What isn’t well understood about Venus is perhaps more interesting
than what little we do know, even if GuthVenus is every bit as
unnatural as it seems. *It’s a case of using our deductive
subjectivity as for filling in the blanks and connecting the dots with
the best available science. *Of course the mainstream of status-quo of
naysayers will gladly obfuscate their butts off before allowing an
outsider to get an inch or gram of credit for anything, because that’s
their job.

*“Ever-Changing Venus Superstorm Sparks Interest”
*http://news.yahoo.com/ever-changing-...arks-interest-...

*“Venus And Her Layers Of Carbon Dioxide”
*http://suyts.wordpress.com/2012/04/0...ers-of-carbon-...

*“The takeaway on all of this….. models and the theories behind them
are very useful when postulating new thoughts. *But, only if they
include the realities science has already given us. *And lastly, in
all science, regardless of the school of thought, observation is
king. *It always has been, it always will be. *You can model, theorize
and postulate until the cows come home but none of that matters when
observation tells you otherwise.”

There’s actually quite a bit of *old but perfectly reliable science
interpretation within that blog of “Suyts Space”, and you certainly do
not have to agree with all of it.

My ongoing observationology as to Venus (aka GuthVenus) is what bugs
the hell out of others, because they can’t stand whenever an outsider
has anything of value to offer and share, and besides it’s always
their redneck and FUD-master job to topic/author stalk and trash us
outsiders at every opportunity. *Proof is, in the 12+ years that I’ve
been around, it seems they can’t point to one individual they’ve ever
helped to disclose or promote anything, although having no problems
whatsoever with easily pointing out the 100% of outsiders as having
been topic/author stalked and summarily trashed at each and every
opportunity, especially on social/political issues these insiders as
FUD-masters do not want to allow any free speech benefits to go
unmoderated.

Why is the extremely nearby(100 LD) planet Venus always such a
mainstream taboo/nondisclosure issue?

Be my guest and apply your very own photographic enlargement software,
as to viewing this one small but rather interesting mountainous area
of Venus, using your independent deductive expertise as to enlarge or
magnify this extensively mountainous terrain of Venus that I’ve
focused upon, really shouldn’t be asking too much. *Most of modern
PhotoZoom and numerous other photographic software variations tend to
accomplish this enlargement process automatically (including iPhone
and Safari), although some extra applied filtering and thereby image
enhancing for dynamic range compensations can further improve upon the
end result (no direct pixel modifications should ever be necessary,
because it’s all a derivative from the original Magellan radar
imaging).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

*http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”, GuthVenus

On Feb 26, 5:32*am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Jan 2, 7:45*am, Brad Guth wrote:

Is Venus as truly insurmountable as we’ve been taught to believe?

It’s not exactly a Goldilocks kind of place, because it’s certainly
hot and seriously pressurized.

Those perfectly natural looking mountains, canyons and the associated
rock seem about right.

The atmosphere is mostly toxic to us, but well above them thick acidic
clouds it gets way colder than anywhere here or above Earth, and so
what gives with that?

As to its surface, is there anything that’s otherwise out of place or
irregular upon its hot crust and of the mountainous geology of its
roasted to death terrain and subsequent erosion that’s perhaps even a
wee bit unnatural or unexpected?

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus

“GuthVenus” at 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

It’s always amazing how topics associated with the investigative
exploitation of our moon, Venus or even that of utilizing their L1 or
L2, has been so systematically policy taboo/nondisclosure controlled
by those of our mainstream status-quo facade of *authority, in that
any honest attempt of a given topic to expose is automatically
forbidden (other than being topic/author stalked and trashed for all
those at risk of façade exposure can muster).

As soon as any topic or its author is the least bit suggestive that
our government is capable of not having told us the whole truth about
anything, a gauntlet of all sorts of topic/author stalking hell breaks
loose on behalf of mainstream damage-control.

Of course we also do not see any K-12s anywhere within public Usenet/
newsgroups for a darn good reason, because freedom of speech is
actually managed as something entirely conditional as to the audience
at hand. *This is also why most institutionalized prisoners are never
given internet access as to any public forums or mainstream media that
might offer an audience that isn’t being controlled or manipulated,
and most Americans as well as other Nations of oligarch controlled
intellect seem to like it that way.

Social media forums like Facebook, Twitter *and even Google+ are
equally managed on a client by client basis, of receiving context as
well as for transmitting information to any other given client or
group/circle of friends, making it really quite downright handy for
our NSA/CIA and you name it agency or special-interest group of
pretentious or self-righteous authority to monitor as well as to step
right in and covertly control opr dominate any given situation,
because public publishing of too much truth isn’t actually tolerated.
Nowadays, mainstream internet and especially intranet servers are
capable of managing each individual client, as to whatever they get to
see, because most Americans are simply not smart enough to get past
the mainstream façade.

“Façade is an artificial intelligence-based art/research experiment in
electronic narrative – an attempt to move beyond traditional branching
or hyper-linked ...”

Façade/facade: “An artificial or deceptive front: ideological slogans
that were a façade for geopolitical power struggles.”

Most proxy wars are essentially façades for reasons that the general
public isn’t allowed to discover, and the ongoing ruse and usually FUD
involved within our mainstream façade, is quite real, as is the faith-
based façade that’s continually indoctrinated into us from birth to
grave.

On the other positive/constructive hand; *where’s the down side to off-
world exploitations?

Be my guest and apply your very own photographic enlargement software,
as to viewing this one small but rather interesting area of Venus,
using your independent deductive expertise as to enlarge or magnify
this mountainous area of Venus that I’ve focused upon, shouldn’t be
asking too much. *Most of modern PhotoZoom and other photographic
software variations tend to accomplish this enlargement process
automatically (including iPhone and Safari), although some extra
filtering and dynamic range compensations can further improve on the
end result (no direct pixel modifications are ever necessary).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

*http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”, GuthVenus

And here we go again, with another Usenet/newsgroup contributing that
put this topic back on top for at least a little while.
Old April 1st 13, 02:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Venus is not for Goldilocks, or most other K-12 morons. Perhaps at
most .1% of you can even comprehend the implications of what GuthVenus
has to offer.

Old April 1st 13, 06:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

A composite rigid airship for Venus should be simpler to R&D than
creating a nuclear submarine.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...18595926178146

Old April 2nd 13, 05:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 1, 10:30*am, Brad Guth wrote:
A composite rigid airship for Venus should be simpler to R&D than
creating a nuclear submarine.

On Apr 1, 6:44*am, Brad Guth wrote: Venus is not for Goldilocks, or most other K-12 morons. *Perhaps at
[...]

Venus is not ever going to be suitable for Goldilocks, or most other
K-12 morons. Perhaps at most .1% of you can even comprehend the
implications of what GuthVenus or even the exploitation of our moon
has to offer.
Old April 2nd 13, 06:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 2, 9:18*am, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

My stats /

Your 7-day activity
1 discussion started
4 discussions replies
16 direct replies to your messages
4439 views of your messages
31 views of your profile

Figuring that fewer than 10% access my topics and replies via Google
Groups or Groups+, makes my global Usenet/newsgroup audience worth at
least 44,390 per week.
Old April 3rd 13, 05:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
HVAC

On 4/2/2013 10:19 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

My stats /

Your 7-day activity
1 discussion started
4 discussions replies
16 direct replies to your messages
4439 views of your messages
31 views of your profile

Figuring that fewer than 10% access my topics and replies via Google
Groups or Groups+, makes my global Usenet/newsgroup audience worth at
least 44,390 per week.

You say 'audience'. I say 'victims'.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl