Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old July 19th 04, 09:29 PM
John Maxson

"Bruce Palmer" wrote in message
et...
Michael Gardner wrote:
In article ,
"John Maxson" wrote:

Hey, Michael! Save your lecture on "variations" for JimO, James Oberg,

Jim
Oberg, JimOberg, et al (ad nauseum, if not ad infinitum). Hey, and

don't
forget Katz's old buddy Pixel, PixelCat, et al (ad nauseum).

Truthfully,
there are too many *real* user-name violators in the Human O-Ring to

bother
to list. Finally, this isn't the first time Herbs has been made aware

of my
two (only) user names. By the way, have you ever run a count on all of
Herbs' handles, both then and now?

One of my two (only) user names dates back to Deja, and Google won't let

me
change it. I think that's because Mosley forged it at one time. He's

most
likely the one who stole my Yahoo identity as well. Once that happens,
these E-mail/G-mail providers don't take lightly to changes.

Are you ready for more off-topic trivia, or would you prefer to talk

turkey?
Hears "gobble, gobble, gobble" in the background.

You are always off topic because no matter how many "facts" you present,
your presumptions do not logically follow what you put forth.

I see that is an available address. Think he'd
be interested? I'll sell it to him cheap.
--
bp
Proud Member of the Human O-Ring Society Since 2003

I thought you owned
.

Old July 20th 04, 01:21 AM
Alan Erskine

"Michael Gardner" wrote in message
"John Maxson" wrote:

Michael, save US the time, and just killfile the nut. I don't see any post
from any Maxson, but I see replies to this crazy nut. Just killfile
"maxson" and be done with it.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old July 20th 04, 01:26 AM
OM

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:16:55 GMT, Bruce Palmer
wrote:

I see that is an available address. Think he'd
be interested? I'll sell it to him cheap.

....Bruce? Michael? Please e-mail me immediately. HORS code reference
MN-143.3, verifier ANTWERP-1

Thanks.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old July 20th 04, 02:45 AM
John Maxson

"John Maxson" wrote:

"Michael Gardner" wrote in message
"John Maxson" wrote:

stupid jerk. You know so little about the internet, or anything else.
I've switched servers, but am abusing/breaking NO rules. As usual,

you
take a piece or two of info and attempt to turn it into something it
isn't. Staying on topic? You were never on topic.
--
sig goes here

"No morphing. No spamming. No harassing people. No abusing the network.

This
is basic stuff; I don't have to remind you."

http://news.ks.uiuc.edu/

Because of your history of abuse, Michael, see also:

http://www.fs.uiuc.edu/cam/CAM/viii-1.1.html

What an idiot - can't even post links correctly. I've violated no
policies, your hallucinations not withstanding. If you think I have, go
for it. If you don't actually have evidence (as is your usual
circumstance) - then crawl away and start posting your conspiracy
evidence, again.

p.s. I was writing network policies when you were being tossed on your
ass from you last job.
--
sig goes here

Apparently Bob Mosely was your consultant.

Old July 20th 04, 02:49 AM
Alan Erskine

"Michael Gardner" wrote in message
"John Maxson" wrote:

Michael, either killfile Maxson, or I'll killfile you.

Old July 20th 04, 02:54 AM
OM

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:28:54 -0500, Michael Gardner
wrote:

p.s. I was writing network policies when you were being tossed on your
ass from you last job.

....Michael, please e-mail me ASAP. HORS priority code 1071CCN-F,
validator HENRIETTA-B

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old July 20th 04, 09:15 AM
Paul Blay

"Winky Dink...and You!" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:46:26 -0500, Michael Gardner
wrote:

Filtering on contains " seems to catch all his variations.

Filtering on 'maxson' gets rid of them all.

Yes he's considerate like that. Unlike some arsehole who insists on completely
changing his 'from' address in order to **** off people.

Why not everyone try it?

Old July 20th 04, 05:58 PM
OM

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:56:48 -0500, Michael Gardner

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org

wrote:

p.s. I was writing network policies when you were being tossed on your
ass from you last job.

...Michael, please e-mail me ASAP. HORS priority code 1071CCN-F,
validator HENRIETTA-B

switching to subspace channel 3b, alternate code override 22CZB.

....Signal still not received. Try again.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr