Abell Galaxy Cluster 2151

Old June 1st 04, 03:33 PM
Dennis Persyk

Default Abell Galaxy Cluster 2151

Abell 2151 is a galaxy cluster centered on NGC 6047 in Hercules. I
imaged oodles and oodles of galaxies within a 42 arc minute FOV with
my Takahashi E160 astrograph and MX716 camera. I've included a
planetarium program overlay to help sort out some of the little
galaxies I captured down to magnitude 18.3, according to SkyMap Pro.
This was done from suburban light polluted skies with a visual
limiting magnitude of 4.3, which is quite good for my site.

Please take a look at
http://home.att.net/~dpersyk/new.htm

Thank you for visiting my site.

Clear skies,