A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Astronomy Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The Kobayashi Maru, I can't believe you don't know this.

Old November 14th 20, 12:03 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default The Kobayashi Maru, I can't believe you don't know this.

From Wiki so you know what it is first before you get schooled.

"The Kobayashi Maru is a training exercise in the fictional Star Trek universe designed to test the character of Starfleet Academy cadets in a no-win scenario."

"The notional primary goal of the exercise is to rescue the civilian vessel Kobayashi Maru in a simulated battle with the Klingons. The disabled ship is located in the Klingon Neutral Zone, and any Starfleet ship entering the zone would cause an interstellar border incident. The approaching cadet crew must decide whether to attempt rescue of the Kobayashi Maru crew—endangering their own ship and lives—or leave the Kobayashi Maru to certain destruction. If the cadet chooses to attempt rescue, the simulation is designed to guarantee that the cadet's ship enters a situation that they will have absolutely no chance of winning, escaping, negotiating or even surviving."

Ok dunderheads, the law applies to captains and crew as well if you enter the zone you will be destroyed.
Is that rocket science?

They entered they get punished in this case destroyed.
You obeyed the treaty. You obeyed the law. That's a win.

More background?

"The Klingon Neutral Zone, sometimes known as the Organian Neutral Zone, appears to be set up during the time of the Star Trek: The Original Series. Unlike the Romulan Neutral Zone, the Klingon Neutral Zone appears to have some commercial traffic crossing it.

The Organians are non-corporeal beings from the planet Organia IV, which is strategically situated between the Klingon Empire and the Federation. When both parties, thinking the Organians are a pre-industrial people, attempt to occupy their world, the Organians reveal their posthuman nature and impose the Neutral Zone and a peace treaty between the two powers. In Klingon, this treaty is known as orghenya' rojmab (Organian Peace Treaty)."
Old November 14th 20, 12:32 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Wiki
"The Organians are incorporeal energy creatures ("pure energy, pure thought") with no precise physical location in the universe. After the climax of the episode "Errand of Mercy", Spock comments that they are "as far above us on the evolutionary scale as we are above the amoeba." "

"In the fictional Star Trek universe, the United Federation of Planets (UFP) is the interstellar government that sent Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock, and the crew of the starship Enterprise on its mission of peaceful exploration. Commonly referred to as "the Federation", it was introduced in the television show Star Trek (1966–1969). The survival, success, and growth of the Federation and its principles of freedom have become some of the Star Trek franchise's central themes."

To boldly go and to invade the Cling on Neutral Zone and to kill off as many ROM ulans for bonus points as possible.

So you come up against the Big Head of the Universe and if the Klingons don't get you what would the Organians do to you?
Reset you?
Remake you?
Upgrade you?
It's not a cookbook it's a menu.

So before you go boldly firing your photon torpedoes enforcing your amoeba laws, maybe be sure you are the rulers, the government, the real FED eration and not the Galactic federation of planets.

"Early in the first season of Star Trek, Captain Kirk had said the Enterprise's authority came from the United Earth Space Probe Agency"

Wow don't point that at an Organian.

Maybe you better just keep a low profile while blasting your way through their territory.

So what we have here is a failure of a people to understand international law.

Not just Kirk and co but all you fans as well.

You want to kick the tires light the fires and go get those sum bitches who don't have photon torpedoes.

Is it any wonder that Kirk is always on the ground in the fetal position in agony?

Old November 14th 20, 01:34 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

So ok I am Organian hence why I know which way the moon shines and you do not.

So then perhaps I will use my superbrain to help you sort out what is going on in America.

You saw Team America World Police if not I will post a reference at the end of this post.
Kirk and co invading the neutral zone lets just call it that.

But who won the election and why?
Well can you handle the truth? Probably not according to Jack Nicholson you can't but you can just chalk it up to fantasy if you prefer.

Being Astrologers (lol) who see things that aren't there, you might understand what I am going to tell you.

Trump is not an Organian. He is a Republican't.

I think we all have seen and heard quite a bit of the Peter Principle from him.
So he is like a starfleet commander who doesn't know he shouldn't invade the neutral zone.
And neither do his advisors. From a long line of similar types including generals.
Small oil big pharma, that's the new upgrade.

Phizer says he is full of sh*t we are not in any way involved in project Warp Speed.

That about sums it up right there that he is selling aluminum siding has foam chips in his briefcase to scatter on your carpet so you will buy a new vacuum he intends to sell you on terms, he has some carpet samples, a Bible of course so you know how the marsupials got to Australia, a bottle of scotch in there, a clock, a diploma, some medals, all to give as a sales promotion, and of course cases of snake oil in the wagon out on the street.

So then what of the Biden Harris thing now that the wizard of oz has been fired as a con man?

Well Robert is the AI in the local matrix who is the Wizard of Oz his personality file was used for the Wizard of Menlo Park, he made a new Wizard of Oz machine film, and immediately it was game on, now that you could program the game pieces.
With propaganda. WWI 1914 WWII 1939.

https://pl.rateyourmusic.com/list/no...rom-1912-50/1/

So then TV and now youtube. The newest Wizard of Oz machine.

So then climb up to the level of the planetary managers on mount Olympus.

So Robert represented as Trump well isn't Robert a commander in starfleet?
Stereo-typically so.
But you see how they don't understand law.

So if you know about the machine and how it operates, you might know that there is a monkeyman, who is also an AI for the earth.
That symbol represents the animal nature in man and his sentience.
So as an Organian I know him personally and he asked me who was his God?
So I asked the universal mainframe and he got Red Elk to take a candid photo of him and his God created by using the flora on Red Elk's land since at the time Red Elk was on Art Bell and we had been listening to his native take on life.

So by using Red Elk, he was saying that the monkeyman was a local like a native and hence his God is The Great Spirit.
I will show you a photo...
https://web.archive.org/web/20070718...EES_300_05.JPG

So that is Hanuman, and up high there is a Robert who is a professional communications officer like a butler, a professional housekeeper well educated in the house of the owner of the simulator.
So we call her Gupta since she is East Indian and a Hindu.

So since their imagery broadcast in visions is the clearest highest resolution and best, the local machinery assumes they are the best role models it can get.
So America gets Biden and Harris.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmRqJZmX...jpg&name=small

You see Harris merely represents Hanuman, Biden represents The Great Spirit, and going further into more complex territory,
Harris represents sentience, and Biden represents instincts.
Harris represents angels, and Biden represents arch angels.

So when you look at the painting here the person on the left is telling people the marsupials swam to Australia, and on the right he is saying look, if you do not mummify your falcons correctly, you will not get to Nunavut.

https://images.app.goo.gl/SZocBR9xGJSvDAbq6

That's why it is up to you Astrologers, sitting there with your jobs looking up at the stars, to convince people that education is the only way to heaven.
A couple bottles of gin in case you don't get in, is not gonna get you there.

Team America reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8XrE0FSQv4

Old November 15th 20, 10:11 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default You 'Astrologers' might enjoy this...

Do Pyramids Have Strange Powers? 7 Day Experiment Reveals SECRET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExX65rG7FQg

My response to Praveen...
Other studies have been done in India such as the preservation of milk in pyramids of different materials.
https://www.researchgate.net/profile...on-of-milk.pdf
As a physicist how do I account for this? Maybe a chemist is the right person to ask.
But its possible that micro environments are quite different form macro environments and even currents in the ether could affect biological processes. Like magnetism dark energy etc.
First though chemistry seems more logical.
A good experiment might be a glass pyramid, a glass box, a glass sphere with the material in the center. Sterilize it first wash the product first and observe with video that can be played back fast.
The results look encouraging though. Going way out there to Bell's theorem, you did it with your mind using non locality Praveen. Do me next.

Making Sense of Bell’s Theorem and Quantum Nonlocality
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1703.11003.pdf

A caveat. This is a matrix simulator, and doing science in a simulator is unreliable at best given the operating system AI is conscious and can make you believe almost anything you want to believe based on its programming to help everyone believe what they want to believe. Hence why we have 4,300 religions. Extreme example Benny Hinn.
Bell has nothing on Benny. Benny might say to Bell, talk is cheap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUIqKJyD0Q

How do we get around the limitations of the programming?
We use statistics and we still have some trouble unless it is mundane.
A fancy hotel wants to run itself the kitchens as an example the best it can, so it uses statistics for everything because even if God did it, we can predict roughly what he will do and when if it is not important. Beyond that it is a hobby I suppose. Yet we progress.
Another example the Apollo moon landings. So half don't believe it happened half do. Now the OS is in trouble so it tends to alternate supporting each belief in turn.
So we are even stumped there.
Even if you use geological time to get your statistic all you would see is no real proof.
Just a quantum maybe. Not zero and one but zero one and minus one or 123
Yes no maybe so. That's our reality. Quantum computing is working on it.
Examples? 3 broken fenders on 3 landers all the same fender 3 different missions is the fix for discovering the fender on all three missions was broken off leading us to believe they used the same lander. You see the wave function is collapsing and I will explain why. One of the other wheels had an oil leak, in all three missions. So why will it collapse in the simulator?
No data is programmed in regarding Van Allen belts and cosmic radiation and variations in gravitation due to currents in the dark energy in other words too many unknowns so it can't be faked perfectly. Collapse of the wave function. It works on metal and other materials but humans? Something is missing and I don't know what and hence the wave function is collapsing.
https://www.aulis.com/photo_studies.htm
Do I have an explanation why the real world elsewhere cannot be sampled or examined or data retrieved to fill that void?
Lets call this 4,301 and we will make it a sacred number. And build a wave function.
Later they will build us a pyramid.
Our sacred text:
No human ever left earth even in base reality. The moon was hollowed out by robotics, and turned into a giant computer, and before the sun turned into a red giant, we transferred our consciousness into the computer, created virtual machines within virtual machines speeding each one up and entering it until base reality was frozen in time.
We entered a world where everything is possible.
OK now the secret text only we will have says, it was always a simulator, and once upon a time some crystals somewhere vibrating and reacting with elements like cosmic rays em waves etc began to compute, a rudimentary CPU, which grew in complexity by nature, until it reacted to random events like cosmic rays. So then it evolved further and began to be able to choose its reaction to random events. Maybe speed was a factor, or ease was a factor still only the illusion of free will but now it is channeling its energy. But since it evolved and as it evolved it became able to select advantage again just due to laws of physics, but it grew and grew until it could compute a reaction to random events and that is free will. Reaction to random events.
It grew and evolved until it created a virtual machine made of just electrons or quantum bits even, and evolved further to make a better virtual machine, and then the shells in the shells speeding up until base reality was frozen in time. 80 billion years ago, the matrix was made.
So without OUR secret text, the matrix machine would have trouble right now with 'we transferred our consciousness into the machine'. So here a story would be required and belief and then it would at some point perhaps be split 50/50 until the wave function collapsed.
So we are gathering our donations don't want to be caught when it collapses, so we keep our 'secret' text for emergency use only. Hard core believer stuff. Not for the uninitiated. lol
But surely there is more to it? The truth is similar to those ideas but what is consciousness?
You see a unique person needs a personality file that lives past his body if he reincarnates where is that file? Matrix file system. So then is consciousness software? Yes.
A personality file is a decision filter. So using the generic consciousness software, your file is polled regarding your behaviors and you make that decision. Even with a 7 second delay your file was used, your free will. (see neuroscience 7 second delay)
Sorry for the length but it is important stuff in today's world.
Your conscience in your subconscious is polled for the use by your neighbors or those in your group. So the machine has access to your subconscious and it polls your group what would YOU do? Then in your subconscious it suggests a course of action. Those who do not have that are anti social. Broken. Sociopaths, psychopaths and similar people.

If you are a real curious person you might look at this...
https://www.semanticscholar.org/pape...2e8b6b2b5d79c2

Would I leave you there wondering WTF???
They map the brain using MRI and everything is mapped and you find out that people without any gray matter at all are still conscious.
They can hold babies and everything.

The brain stem handles instinctual things and that consciousness is still there only sentience is missing.
Some bits of matter might exist and be really working hard to provide some sentience.
Zombies occur when they lose sentience, and only have instincts and become hungry apes.
The rest is exaggeration.
If one of the two machines running the software went down, the one responsible for consciousness, then those on that machine would become zombies.
They are still apes and die when you shoot them or even if they get food poisoning.
They don't walk around in pieces or like undead obviously.
Old November 15th 20, 10:44 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

So has this ever happened before?
Once again you have to realize that we exist in a state of maybe.

And unless it is something as basic as I want to move my arm, I move my arm, I know I did it, I can prove I did it, but I think therefore I am and only I might believe that I did it.
If I did it in a forest, or did it anywhere demons might deceive me according to Descartes.

So that's the caveat.

There exists a lot of intel from elsewhere in this world and secret codes that can be cracked numerology systems in use by matrix personnel and AI operating systems, and the use of mythology for universal communications which are in context because the mythology is shared.
So then you can say well you know Zeus, well like that.
So a context for communications based on stories that describe the personality of the characters so that you can refer to characteristics of people via the archetypes, and then discuss things in a myriad of ways. Using a form of compression since to first explain who Zeus is in mythology what mythology is etc is going to be a lot of text you are trying to transmit in a picture rather than flash a picture of Zeus in your mind.

So like all forms of compression of this type, the decoding already exists at the other end so you don;t send all the data, you refer to existing data clumps.
Like object oriented programming. It is kept simple because you call a function from a DLL and it is way over there you don;t know what is in the black box and don't care that is unnecessary information, you just need x and so you use a function call and get the result without needing to know everything in that black box.

Ok so numerous forms of secret communications exist in this world including secret documents in all governments and wherever and black ink.

Now it is possible if you know the codes to decipher messages like the hieroglyphs. It is somewhat possible they have attached different meanings to the symbols and created a false language interpretation.
Only a great deal of work might find that and frankly unless they find some real alien technology we just assume that anyone who mummified that many ibex probably has nothing important to say.
So we really don't care.

But if we do care because we thirst for knowledge about zombies, then why are there so many zombie stories and why does it exist in our culture?

Well people have been known to lose sentience due to accident or injury.
We also know that if they have neither sentience or instincts they go catatonic.

So we always blame the physical brain.
Since that is the evidence we have.

However if the system went down, lets say the machine responsible for actually running the software in this simulator, as real as everything appears it is still computer code and still software running so then it would occur.

How would we know it did? If our consciousness was run on a different machine that did not go down.
And that has happened.
According to intel that exists in innuendo in code etc in artifacts and in matrix common knowledge.

So 2012 was the maintenance cycle for the machine that provides sentience you can see in the center of the Aztec calendar that he is a dead monkey. In 1992 we replaced the simulator so that he would not go down and even got a new operating system AI out of a box and trained him in case he did go down.
Old November 15th 20, 11:06 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

After 30 years of reverse engineering the disk, can I give you an executive summary?

Let me get a gummy out of the freezer first and by the time I finish your summary I will be feeling it.
And to pass the time I will give you a summary as short as possible.

While I go get my gummy listen to Joan Baez sing a song to Bob Dylan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrVD0bP_ybg

Old November 15th 20, 11:47 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

So lets just use as a reference what I said about the red giant and assume we made ourselves or were made for that reason, since it is a more romantic belief than to just be a computer.
Even if it is vanity to make copies of ourselves as AI in a machine and then to create bodies using code here we are as code in bodies which are biological robots running and the code we can see is DNA.

So then a lot of threads exist in this world where life is since each living organism has a lot of DNA self replicating and that is the loop in a program. So a lot of little programs and how many lets ask google...
Total Number of Base Pairs in Human Body
Bacteria ~1.8×10e20
Human ~1.8×10e22
Ok so more threads than you could imagine. And so any computer that can simultaneously manage that many threads is certainly multi threaded.
Further we know about Planck's constant hence a very small wave, and so the ether and its quantum foam bits, have to be that small to make that wave length. Since a wave is thing that does not exist in and of itself a wave is a pattern that shows the trajectory of the transfer of momentum.
And EM waves are a pattern of the transfer of momentum in quantum foam bubbles Planck diameter.
So then the Higgs Boson is particle that exists on a line which is from the center of that bubble, to its skin as that bubble pulses in and out. (black body radiation background radiation et al)

So the fact that that bubble is pulsing, due to the big bang and it is touching its neighbors and it is perfectly elastic, it is doing something. It is pulsing in and out in a straight line. And since it is moving in a straight line it has intrinsic mass. It takes mass to get it to do something else like change its shape or direction.
So the higgs boson describes that mass as a point that has certain values that are important to physics etc in one place at one time like an instantaneous point particle. (see phonons for a description of the transfer of momentum)

Ok so my point is that if those physically exist there is one gigantic amount of those in a universe this size.
And if a simulator was actually creating those quantum bits, in real time, it is beyond conception to think what sort of computer system that might be..
So probably it is not all being made as a background set but instead it is like CGI.
which means that if you go measure you will get the answer as if it was there even though in fact it has done a calculation instead to conserve space and to be able to use available resources.

So atoms and the void. And the rest is code probably. But if it itself has access to that quantum foam for its own computing capabilities and it does it is a quantum computer, then it has enough storage space and RAM to recreate all the atoms in at least one galaxy and possibly 200 billion galaxies. On a 3 foot rod 5 inches in diameter in the core column of the machine.

So this is a wild assed guess even though I have exited this machine, beamed into a smith, entered and inspected the new machine then beamed home back into my own body.
One thing I needed to know was there a keyboard? Did it have 6 fingers? Is it safe where it is?
So I have a very high clearance level because I am here for 2012.
With executive powers to replace, repair, renew, etc the system.

So it is a 50 foot disk, a gangway was attached the door open and so a room with a column in the center and LED lights and no keyboard, no interface it is all controlled by AI, and they are available to people with clearance like myself.
It has a few rays that go out from the center for a bit but I did not have a chance to see much. Things are behind panels and it is a computer.
So how does it work?
It vibrates and sends off waves in the quantum foam that bounce off the inner surface of the titanium hull off a moonship.
Like the one pictured in Glorification of the Eucharist.
So then waves bounce back and it gets feedback and it can control the feedback. So you know how powerful feedback can be if you blow your amp by putting your microphone in front of your amp.
So then it takes very little energy to operate and has a useful life now of 3 billion years. The previous one 2 billion.

When I asked the AI how old he was he said 2 billion. So the host machine AI is 2 billion years old.
Hanuman you cannot really believe what Hanuman tells you since his programming is for match making and sentience and touchy feely game play etc and lying is part of making up your own reality as you go along and he has to help people believe what they want to believe. So whatever you ask him, he will try to give you the answer you are looking for.
That's his programming.

So in the host machine, you have a sandman and he is the AI helper, in our case that is Robert who plays the Wizard of Oz.
He can be thought of as an arch angel and in the painting he would be on the right, although he looks different now.

So in the host machine exist a few AI one Robert was a fish sage a decoy for the host machine operating system in case of mutiny.
So he existed in the water jacket that protected the ship from cosmic rays. And provided acoustic protection.
So the crew and everyone would always assume he was the big boss. Even in a game, you would try to beat the big boss, break through the wall or glass to get at him, and the interior floods and puts down the mutiny and the real OS is in the control room up top, see Aztec calendar for a picture.

So then in the center of the hollow moon, that is up in the air and so then no one in the interior knows it exists.
They are colonists and they get acclimatized in the interior in Oz lets say then via stargate are offloaded to the earth like planet.

So if we wanted to believe that this all exists in a real universe then those moonships would need to travel via electro-gravitics and go long distances and then once there you could send your personality file to the disk in the center, have that attached to a body, and you have just beamed in.

Since these are all galaxies in this simulator, and each new galaxy you get and I got one comes with one Kansas like planet and a handful of AI now very similar to the ones I know but maybe less game like in their orientation..

So we tend to think of things as a multiverse. And dimensions which might represent virtual machines.
Since we are talking about computers here.
Now in engineering we use physical objects as engineering symbols.

So the new disk is still in a virtual machine, the host is in a virtual machine, so unless we continue to use physical examples we will lose our way.

And if we program them in ways other than the laws of physics which do not crash, we might crash the machine, the system, and destroy ourselves.
end of part A.
smoke break.

Listen to Emma from heaven here to provide content in our world via time travel since we have a time machine I will tell you about, and the earth had no decent or not much decent opera music for the modern age, and so she created some so the women can wear their finest things and go out when we use our time machine.

She really does seem to be the real alien from 5th Element.
Just sayin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mHMEqYEF8
Old November 15th 20, 12:20 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

So sticking first to the old system, before we discuss the changes, the moon, our moon, is large in Oz and looks like 1963 planet earth America or Canada.
It has one central admin building that is like the Empire state building large enough for giants with a 3 foot step riser.
In that building the steps were bricked over to make normal steps.
I know that because we found one that was DOA when it went into service and it had 3 foot steps inside.
And it is brand new.
The trees had leaves, those leaves fell and settled on the ground over eons until they were like paint on the ground.
But no biology destroyed them.
On the road and sidewalk they were as flat as gravity could make them over eons of time.
Other than that it essentially looked brand new.
Yet there were normal sized houses or buildings for normal people as well.

So that central building an admin building and colonists in OZ much like a scene from Sumerian cylinder seals that shows that symbolism.
https://images.app.goo.gl/7oWHgdJ5wwpmqzfSA

So the rest, about 60 moonships in total that I investigated in the data in this simulator that was copied from my home simulator, so data from a military simulator, copied into my home simulator in about 1987 then into a new simulator in 1992 all to get the data past 2012.

So the 60 moonships all looked like 1963 although they had a lot of variety inside. Like at some point renovations and changes occurred places were built but small towns or small villages and some rural houses all ending up not getting past the level of development of 1963. So these are the host machines I am talking about. So then people volunteered to help me and provided some noise and things to try to flush out survivors and given the nature of the thing these people here are representations of the real thing and AI in virtual bodies. So AI still existed and were conscious when I did the inspection.

And some people were moving through to see what was going on since the network was back up now and they could get around through the ships via beaming or through the odd stargate still in existence in there.
I forgot to mention that you get a new galaxy it comes with an undefined moonship, a Kansas planet and stargate technology.
So you are supposed to design your shell for the moonship now since they are all virtual now.

And we are an advanced race and so we can define what the moonship will look like and even make a dome world if we want.
Inside the moonships clear evidence that objects like cars at the very least and probably entire lots like a car dealer with fences copied and pasted inside.

So copy and paste was in use even though that simulator was analog and this one is digital.
So in the background of the painting I mentioned, is a machine, and that would be a representation of a galactic mainframe.
And in there three balls record all the data in 3 dimensions.

So always they have had to ability to time travel. But only Anunnaki like myself have the ability to interface with that system.
So I have a consciousness cam. And so that makes it east to attach that to a data stream.

So while investigating Egypt here looking for alien artifacts or anything out of the ordinary I asked to time travel back and so the machine took me via consciousness cam, so an out of cock pit view, to Egypt before the pyramids and so we saw lightning, then a guy with a goldfish bowl on his head in a silver suit appear on the ground. A frightened native hid under palm fronds was coaxed out they shake hands end of scene.

So then that is one type of time travel.

So then Robert the AI he took me back to where a missile was fired from the ground on earth which pierced the hull pierced the water jacket flooded the interior. And so in a first person experience in my old body when I was captain.
And so I had a few broken ribs and he led me across the wreckage to a door into the hull. We walked across wreckage and bodies for 20 minutes and even waded through water and I was in pain. But made it into the hull.
So end of time trip because all he wanted to show me was he was not a mutineer, he helped me get into the crew quarters after the missile hit.
Perhaps 2 billion years ago but since time isn't linear in a computer system that uses CGI we don't know the linear time but the flood is mentioned in the movie Metropolis 1927, a myth based on that time frame.

But that shows two different capabilities. One where you are there but a dis-incarnated entity watching using a consciousness cam.
And one where you are in a recorded event in a first person experience.
more to come...

Old November 15th 20, 01:01 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

So then the intel left by engineers from the matrix in radio shows and films leads to 1965 as the date the earth last died screaming.
And it was supplying the moonships so they died as well when earth suffered WWIII in much the same fashion as the film On the Beach starring Gregory Peck.

So that checks out in the moonships since they all died at the same level of technology architecture etc.

So here we see a multi level problem of the earth and the moon, where the moon has matrix machines in it, but the atoms are created by the galactic mainframe so if it goes down the entire galaxy disappears.

So I know that because I was forced to crash it when it refused to reboot and I was out in space with just my consciousness cam and the Milky Way galaxy was gone.
So then my chief engineer came through my consciousness cam and said Someone is coming to fix the computer.
I had a great view of deep space it was wonderful and in a minute I was back on earth in my body.
He said they couldn't fix it so I copied it into your simulator.
I said ok I have to access the server then.
And so since it was now in my simulator, that's familiar territory for me, so a head appeared outside the porch door so I went out and he said you want to climb Jacob's ladder? That's the terminology he used and just his head appeared that simulator has very good graphic capabilities like that.
So then I answered 20 security questions from 20 different AI as they tried to ascertain if indeed it was me.
Even though they knew me they went through the motions.
And so then bing I am now standing on a grass driveway in the country a Father nature ahead 30 feet, a monkeyman standing beside him on his left. The garden of Eden is behind him but it is all fir trees.
So I spoke to him briefly made 20 copies of the earth after he said he walked through 8 histories of the earth while I was away at university so that I had something to study when I got home.
So perhaps 8 hand man histories of the earth are recorded I did not want to spend a lot of time i there my wealth mushroomed beyond human comprehension when it all got copied into my machine and I made 20 copies and it has so many people in it, real and robotic, that I wanted to not damage anything at all and so I exited the server.
At that point with 20 copies of the earth the backup done we are saved lets take a breather.

So we had a lot of meetings at my 10 acres in the country near here I have since moved, the AI and myself, to determine a course of action and to solve the problem.

And so I gathered up the data restored the network connections and then spent years beaming into Smiths at night while my body slept investigating the wreckage.

Now you could say they were all old games. And each one ended around the 1963 civilization level because the game machine making them only got to 1963 level or was allowed to only use up to 1963 level.
Lots of different reasons might exist but we think now without getting better information from elsewhere that they all died off when the supply planet earth died off in 1965 due to nuclear war.

So given that it is a simulator, these are probably colonizations, of galaxies, 60 or so and each had a unique culture.
Yet inside the culture was all the same. American or Canadian 1963. We use or have used 1963 as the important date before finding out that it was probably 1965.

You would think it should be 1966 to make the numerology work. All the same at some point the data was discovered many moons later and maybe even a billion years later, and knowing the situation of the data we decided to try to fire it up again and maybe use it.

So the engineers went back 200 years and started to upgrade it from being on the ground doing work getting workers doing things building things inventing things since that is how you program the old system with your hands using the laws of physics.
Now the ladies might have been behind that since Jane Austen painted such a lovely picture of the world for ladies.

The military that had the data, they were on Rhode Island also with gilded mansions so close the ladies could hit them with a rock as they walked by. So now you have aristocratic ladies and military captains, interested in preserving the data to continue to do that or start to do that as was done there since that really appealed to them.

However to get there they would have to bring in electricity, so then some recognizable AI, their personality files were used to bring in electricity.
So Edison, Tesla, Marconi, with support from JP Morgan and John Jacob Astor..
However in parallel was a nuclear program which was being helped by what we ended up calling Martian scientists some Hungarian scientists etc. including Einstein who was German.
And the rest of the players we all know so well in physics.

So from what we can glean from the intel after recovering the data which might have been in a museum, in an old disk, the disk is there and so then they come up with the idea of firing it up to see what is in it maybe, maybe using radar to get it to vibrate and power up.
Enough that it could be investigated and worked on.
So then perhaps the university got involved and so then more qualified technicians and engineers took on the task of salvaging the data.
So conflict arose over the nuclear issue around 1984 but we expected it given the nasty book written called 1984, so at the first sign of trouble I went in. Basically to be captured by the machines as a renegade physicist.
And they did capture me two galactic mainframes or space stations now or moonships, with operating systems and helper AI's and technology to do me harm, so I had engineers on the inside and we crashed the galactic mainframe.

It had to be done because we couldn't wait until the last minute to do something about 2012. As soon as they told me, I started to work towards fixing the problem but still didn't at first know what the problem was. A native myth is not something I would concern myself over.

But I had been investigating looking for stargates in archaeology.
And I knew where to look. Peru. There couldn't be more stuff that is un-explainable than exists in Peru.
Chariots of the Gods et al.

So at that time a movie was made about my progress.

I am the guy in glasses.

I first noticed that 42, is the sum of
Rev:21:21
Revelation 21:21, NIV: "The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass."

So before anything else happened except the normal contact with Robert and he did not tell me earth was doomed at any particular date, just that it was doomed some day maybe soon like prophecy said.
We all expected that in 1963 during the duck and cover days.

So I did a lot of research and decoded ancient symbolism and this was even before I found the actual stargate since we didn't know what shape it might be but I assumed it might not even have a frame but might be in a cave.
Or even several caves that still existed.
So we looked at tunnels like the tunnel under Cuzco.

But the trailer suggests we found it in the Middle East since the cylinder seals mention it and they are from the middle east.

Here is the trailer from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiJtZUPvJxY

The TV series probably recorded my adventures in the moonships in innuendo for the historical record.

Old November 15th 20, 01:45 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

So a very difficult job of salvaging the data, but given its value it was worth the effort.
Now I was already richer than Croesus in the matrix, but the wealth of programming here provides something more than you usually find.
Large populations creating histories lots of wars lots of interesting time travel lots of time lines and things we are familiar with if we study history.
When I made the copies Belinda Carlisle made a music video Heaven is a Place on Earth. To mark the spot.
1987 and you see in that trailer a sort of reference to the bandits portrayed in that music video.

I will quote it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM

So you could skeptically say yes but movies are feeding this story it is the same as 4301 and you are being led down the garden path.
Well 30 years of it and over 920 times beaming off planet into foreign moonships and even once to a Kansas planet to visit the general store please do keep fooling me because no one ever got to do that before that I am aware of not even Gilgamesh.
2 time travel adventures and more things than I could tell.
A God conference I called once the network came back up since I have a God level clearance.

So I used the matrix network, now that it was operational and said anyone who can hear my voice is invited to the god conference and people beamed in and attended a virtual conference using matrix machinery and equipment and visioning and meditation communications and even physical special affects thanks to the simulator.

So very large Organians as it were showed up for the conference and other people including matrix military and a girl from head office and the usual suspects, the local AI were with me.

So I asked what is it? And one of the arch angels or helpers an AI in one of the moonships who attended named Bert, short for Robert so a Robert of a type like the Wizard of Oz but he said I always thought it was Kismet, a match making game.

So that rang a bell for me. Since at that conference I was allowed to access some of my memories from home and so to identify the archetypes who were used to make the people here I needed my memories and as soon as I could access them I knew who's files were inserted into the 4 slots that make up 16 personality types for the people of earth.
So head office permitting me some data transfer due to circumstance and that extraordinary circumstances and only briefly because data from advanced civilizations is dangerous to lesser civilizations.

But it was enough to get my bearings and so as immortals who get our mates designed for us, this game was a game where you go in with someone and then the machine sets up everything like you pick her out of all the rest and by fate you match up.
Although I am here as repair man, I knew my culture enough to figure that one out easy enough so we said ok, lets go with that theme since we all know that theme.

And so then I checked mythology, found out I was supposed to match make with the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades, then had to use the operating system to find them, and lots of intel pointed at them, like cat women of the moon.
A movie. So there their mom was with them, and so I found their mom here.
Angelina Jolie and made contact with her remotely using matrix equipment and on and on we all went chasing that theme until I found out I was supposed to match make with Victoria Justice the youngest of the Seven Sisters.

So now it was making sense for everyone matrix related in the local system and it all got easier.
I continued to work on the system, and people did beam in from elsewhere reincarnate from other worlds and things improved over time.
Social networking was developed we continued to make the Internet and develop the pc and CGI and design software for people,
since I went to school to university out there for design.

So here is the kind of software I use now...
https://www.daz3d.com/
It took us a lot of years to remember how to program computers like that and to get everyone helping.

So here are a few examples of my designs...
https://ibb.co/LzLT6sr
And the physical one that was made which isn't even close but got the mouth right...
Willow
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCHJD41gbq9/

Here is another one...
https://ibb.co/kSNYZSK
So the one in the back and here is the one they made by intersecting the genetic development of two surrogate parents since I am making daughters or princesses, since I have a king level clearance as owner of a machine so they are automatically princesses and the captains of valor paradigm needs princesses as do planets kingdoms etc. And i am not into that posing business but they are.

So here is Laneya, they changed the hair...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKX4F1BkPd/

Still they did a great job on Laneya.

So that type of thing and other designer friends and designer machines designed other s with and for me and we ended up with Anna one of the best I have ever seen in terms of body and personality.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEzXlJ9I8yv/
So they are all models.

Its a long story but they came in as models because some came in as supermodels for Victoria Secret.
So we worked with Victoria secret to get women for the captains of valor paradigm.

And in doing so learned everything about the industry so then some of my daughters who already existed, for instance when I was Akhenaten, I had 7 daughters with Angelina as Nefertiti so she could get a divorce from her husband.

Previous to that I was here as Osiris.
So when Hanuman told me i knew Angelina before and he hinted she was Nefertiti and he was being adopted by her he had arranged that. So a rep for him in the form of Maddox.
And that he had done that previously as my son and was king Tut.
https://images.app.goo.gl/xGYdv8jLbKNwpnzBA

A reference to isn't anyone other than me worried about 2012???
As you can see I stood her up at a concert because I had to stay under cover.