yet another new astronomy magazine

Old April 14th 05, 09:46 PM

Default yet another new astronomy magazine

Email circulating tonight - another new astronomy magazine called
COSMOS:

www.cosmosmagazine.co.uk

is there room for 3 uk astronomy magazines ? i doubt it...

Enjoy,

Callum

Old April 14th 05, 10:21 PM
John Ruddy

Email circulating tonight - another new astronomy magazine called
COSMOS:

www.cosmosmagazine.co.uk

is there room for 3 uk astronomy magazines ? i doubt it...

Enjoy,

Callum

3? Astronomy Now, I know about, but which is the other?
Old April 14th 05, 10:35 PM
Paul Buglass

Hi John,

Callum is referring to the upcoming Sky at Night magazine from the BBC,
which launches on the 24th of May.

See www.skyatnightmagazine.com for details

Very best wishes and clear, dark skies.

--

/Paul B, York, UK. - Chairman York AS.
http://homepages.tesco.net/paul.buglass/astrohome.htm

Old April 14th 05, 11:03 PM

The new BBC Sky @ Night magazine - 1st issue out end of may...

C.

Old April 14th 05, 11:28 PM
Robin Leadbeater

wrote in message
ups.com...

Email circulating tonight - another new astronomy magazine called
COSMOS:

www.cosmosmagazine.co.uk

is there room for 3 uk astronomy magazines ? i doubt it...

Hmm. Brief CVs of the editorial team members and their policy would have
been a useful addition to the website, especially for something which it is
planned to supply to schools free of charge. Or am I just being paranoid?

Robin