Water on Europe

Old March 7th 20, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default Water on Europe

The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYYoFGg9dA8
Old March 7th 20, 12:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

In article ,
Sylvain wrote:

The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

What about the amount of smoke on the water?

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Old March 7th 20, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Ned Latham[_2_]

Siri Cruise wrote:
Sylvain wrote:

The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

What about the amount of smoke on the water?

And fire in the sky-y?
Old March 7th 20, 04:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

In article ,
Ned Latham wrote:

Siri Cruise wrote:
Sylvain wrote:

The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

What about the amount of smoke on the water?

And fire in the sky-y?

What about air in the ground? Are volcanoes earth flatuence?

Old March 7th 20, 08:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 07/03/2020 Ã* 00:44, Siri Cruise a écritÂ*:
In article ,
Sylvain wrote:

The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

What about the amount of smoke on the water

It's to Montreux on the Lake Geneva shoreline in Switzerland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikGyZh0VbPQ

Old March 7th 20, 09:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

Sylvain wrote:

The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

What about the amount of smoke on the water

It's to Montreux on the Lake Geneva shoreline in Switzerland

Or as Arthur Brown put it:

I AM THE GOD OF SWISSFIRE!

Old March 7th 20, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
ImperiusDamian

Tremble, for on Sat, 07 Mar 2020 00:54:58 -0800 on this sandbank of
Apophis Siri Cruise wrote :

Sylvain wrote:

The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

What about the amount of smoke on the water

It's to Montreux on the Lake Geneva shoreline in Switzerland

Or as Arthur Brown put it:

I AM THE GOD OF SWISSFIRE!

The Prodigy followed suit some years later.

--
After things go from bad to worse, the cycle will repeat itself.

ImperiusDamian - http://theimperium.elementfx.com

Old March 8th 20, 10:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Sylvain wrote on 7/03/2020 10:15 AM:
The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYYoFGg9dA8

(I don't speak French ... or whatever language that was!!)

But I would question the whole premise!!

How could there possible be more Water on Europe (part of Earth) than on
The Earth as a whole, given the sizes of the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
and all the rest!!

Must be a joke ..... or a mistake in translation!! ;-P

--
Daniel
Old March 8th 20, 10:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Ned Latham[_2_]

Daniel60 wrote:
Sylvain wrote:

The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYYoFGg9dA8

(I don't speak French ... or whatever language that was!!)

But I would question the whole premise!!

How could there possible be more Water on Europe (part of Earth) than on
The Earth as a whole, given the sizes of the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
and all the rest!!

Must be a joke ..... or a mistake in translation!! ;-P

Try Europa (moon of Jupiter).
Old March 8th 20, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 08/03/2020 Ã* 10:28, Daniel60 a écritÂ*:
Sylvain wrote on 7/03/2020 10:15 AM:
The amount of liquide water on Europe is greater than the amount of
liquide water on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYYoFGg9dA8

(I don't speak French ... or whatever language that was!!)

But I would question the whole premise!!

How could there possible be more Water on Europe (part of Earth) than on
The Earth as a whole, given the sizes of the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
and all the rest!!

Must be a joke ..... or a mistake in translation!! ;-P

No
In English. Look at Europa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrat...l_liquid_water

"This leads to a volume of Europa's oceans of 3 × 10^18 m3, slightly
more than two times the volume of Earth's oceans." (c) Wikipedia

the Europa's Ocean is 100 km deep in average