What if

Old March 2nd 05, 02:09 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default What if

What if the universe is split horizontally by two different worlds? Like
the surface tension of water separation. Bottom the quantum vibrating
strings,and the top atoms,galaxies,and organic matter. Reality is if we
lived in the bottom half(tiny stuff) we could never understand the top
half with all its complex huge structures. Radiation,and
gravity would be the evidence that both exist. In our macro world we are
now smart enough to realize the micro world had to be created first.At
this space time Feynman's words still ring true. "Does anyone really
understand QM?' Bert PS This "what if" is dedicated to
Annie,Twitty,and Darla my virtual girl friends PPS The electron cloud
can be used to relate with the seperation area of the two realms(like
waters surface tension)

Old March 2nd 05, 02:25 PM
Greysky

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if the universe is split horizontally by two different worlds? Like
the surface tension of water separation. Bottom the quantum vibrating
strings,and the top atoms,galaxies,and organic matter. Reality is if we
lived in the bottom half(tiny stuff) we could never understand the top
half with all its complex huge structures. Radiation,and
gravity would be the evidence that both exist. In our macro world we are
now smart enough to realize the micro world had to be created first.At
this space time Feynman's words still ring true. "Does anyone really
understand QM?' Bert PS This "what if" is dedicated to
Annie,Twitty,and Darla my virtual girl friends PPS The electron cloud
can be used to relate with the seperation area of the two realms(like
waters surface tension)

The quantum micro world is filled with potential. Energy doesn't exist.
There is movement and 'energy' is the excuse we use to explain it.

Old March 2nd 05, 03:48 PM
Twittering One

"What if the universe is split horizontally
By two different worlds? Like
The surface tension of water separation."
~ Bert

"... sort of like an undersea
Society?"
~ Twittering

Old March 2nd 05, 03:59 PM
Twittering One

"... what are those gliders,
Those insects that skitter over the water surface,
Sort of like little skaters?"
~ Twittering

Old March 3rd 05, 03:04 AM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

Perhaps we are right in the middle, right in between, right where the
branes are clashing.

Double-A

Old March 3rd 05, 01:16 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Humankind always wants to be in the middle. That membrane
that separates QM,strings,and those other 7 dimensions from our macro
realm where our large dimensions,and relativity rules. Thin brane but
probing through into the micro realm is like what Twitty likened it to
deep water. Going down deep with no light,heat or anything to relate to.
Where time could be instantaneous Where sub-particles are created
in an out of existence continually. Where others are absorbed and
emitted continually. Every thing looking chaotic and yet reality is all
having a great purpose. Bert

Old March 3rd 05, 03:41 PM
Twittering One

"Humankind always
Wants to be in the middle."
~ Bert

"Not me, Bert,
I liked edges [the aisle seat at the Opera!],
Although, true, nearness
Counts and a good view, tres important!."
~ Twittering

"That membrane
that separates QM,strings,and those other 7 dimensions
From our macro realm

Where our large dimensions,and relativity rules.
Thin brane but probing through into the micro realm
Is like what Twitty likened it to deep water."
~ Bert

"... perhaps more like thick, wavy atmosphere?
But yes, deep water while staying dry.
The times I've visited,
It felt like 'deep time.'"
~ Twittering

"Going down deep with no light,heat
Or anything to relate to."
~Bert

"Sometimes, another person
There."
~ Twittering

"Where time could be instantaneous.
Where sub-particles are created in an out of existence
Continually.
Where others are absorbed and emitted continually.
Every thing looking chaotic
And yet reality is all having a great purpose."
~ Bert

"Did not look chaotic to me,
But O, true,
As I call it ~ Either/Or Land,
One often returns empty-handed,
And, O, someimes
Sadder and more alone-feeling."
~ Twittering

Old March 3rd 05, 03:46 PM
Twittering One

"The quantum micro world
Is filled with potential. Energy doesn't exist.
There is movement and 'energy' is the excuse
We use to explain it."
~ Greysky

"... or as Dr.
David Bohm said, the 'Implicate Order,'
Implicit, but not yet realized into the 'Explicate Order."
That takes work, that's what
We living beings do."
~ Twittering

Old March 3rd 05, 03:49 PM
Twittering One

"But the re-occuring reverse multi-hyper
Extravagalcious protocemeul proton inducement ion procedure
Would surely render this entire theory
Irrelevant."
~ Jesse

"Please explain."