"Ignore LaDonna Wyss", please read this.

Old July 21st 04, 02:32 AM

Actually I have provided the documentation; obviously you haven't
bothered to look at it. And my employment history is nobody's business
but mine and my employer's. Where do you get off??????
You're the one claiming I don't know anything about the fire, and that
Scott is the resident expert, yet you refuse to provide the evidence.
Since you have asserted that Scott is the "right" party and I am the
"wrong" one, the burden of proof is on you.
Can he answer the questions or not? The answer is NO, case closed.
LaDonna

Old July 21st 04, 02:38 AM

Besides, how stupid a request is that? Each and every job and why I
left? Are you prepared to do the same, and if so, WHY would you do
such a thing? That's ridiculous! Although I WILL give you one piece
of my employment history: the job I had in Wichita (I'm not going to
list the company; that would be considered to be confidential
information) I worked for over two years, and I left to pursue this
investigation. Meanwhile, I was also enrolled at Wichita State
University and was awarded an Honor Society Award for Academic
Achievement in February, 2003. My cumulative GPA at the time I left
Wichita was 3.924--I received two B's which lowered it from the
previous 4.0 I had before Apollo One began consuming all of my time.
Credit hours? I don't recall the exact number; it's approximately 95
(I took over a semester's worth of legal courses before finally
settling on my major, or I would have been close to graduation.)
The rest is none of your business, not that the above is either, but
since you want to play "Show me yours and I'll show you mine" there is
a taste.
YOUR TURN, Mr. Anonymity.
LaDonna

Old July 21st 04, 03:34 AM

You are an argumentative little sh**, aren't you? I wonder if you give
Scott this same attitude? Somehow I doubt it. RIGHT BACK AT YOU:
When have I claimed to "have a background to support your claims of
superior knowledge?" I studied, just like everyone who ever learned
that spacecraft did, or do you think Gus, Ed, and Roger were born
flying the CSM? :-) I studied the space program and Gus for ten years
before I caught wind NASA was lying about the fire...OR, do you think
NASA is telling the truth? See, I can't tell WHAT your position is
because you're more concerned with discrediting me than with the
ISSUE...rather reminiscent of Scott. Where DO you stand? Do you buy
NASA's story? Or do you think they are lying?
Again, I know far more about it than Scott does. If you believed
otherwise, you'd drag his butt to the computer and have him answer my
questions. However, you know he can't so you're off on your ad hominem
attacks (that means "to the person" for those of you in Broward
County.) Sorry, since it's another presidential election year I just
had to throw that in. :-)
ANYWAY, there is such a thing as prima facie evidence; you might want
to look it up. By coming in here, anonymously, doing nothing but
slamming me and posting information you clearly got from Scott for the
sole purpose of slamming me, you have proven you believe Scott is the
"right" party.
I'll consider posting my resume if and when you decide to come out of
hiding. Meanwhile, you're nothing but a trouble-maker with no
credibility whatsoever.
LaDonna

Old July 21st 04, 03:53 AM

I was also enrolled at Wichita State University

Hello? I didn't ask about your stint at Wichita State University
because I really couldn't give a ****. You were an English major, for
Christ's sake, not an engineering or physical science major.

As for your GPA, all that proves is that you can puke back info that
you have heard. No argument about that. In fact, you get an A+ in
Parroting 101 here on ssh!

Besides, how stupid a request is that? Each and every job and why I
left?

I specifically asked about your employment history for two reasons.
First, I wanted to know how it supports your claims of having superior
knowledge of space history, specifically the technical details related
to the Apollo 1 spacecraft and accident.

Obviously, Rent-A-Cop and Flying J Truck Stop don't really strike me as
being overly conducive to gaining a lot of expertise in the field of
space/space history.

Although I WILL give you one piece
of my employment history: the job I had in Wichita (I'm not going to
list the company; that would be considered to be confidential
information) I worked for over two years, and I left to pursue this
investigation.

How convenient.

Let me ask you this: Have you ever been fired from any of your jobs?
If so, why were you fired?

Once again, if you want people on this forum to accept you as honest
and trustworthy, we would expect you to have a squeaky clean employment
history. Do you? Or are there a couple of black marks, here and
there?

The rest is none of your business, not that the above is either, but
since you want to play "Show me yours and I'll show you mine" there

is
a taste.

You showed me absolutely nothing but insignificant chatter about a
topic that has virtually no bearing on this discussion.

All the while, you completely avoided answering the crucial questions.

What is your employment history?

How does your employment history relate to your claims of being a
space/space history expert?

Have you ever been terminated from employment, and if so, why?

You're the one who wants to be accepted as the expert. The burden of
proof is on you. So far, you have failed to meet it.

Old July 21st 04, 03:56 AM

By the way, I also did not "waltz" on here "claiming to be an expert in
the entire history of space exploration." That is hyperbole; do you
need me to define the term? Also, how is it I "appear to have worked
only as a rent a cop and hash slinger?" I've never worked as a "hash
slinger." I have worked security, along with a host of other things.
With each and every post you prove more and more you are one of Scott's
lackeys; he takes one or two bits of information and from that
extremely limited perspective thinks he knows everything about a
person. That is the biggest flaw Scott has.
If he actually paid attention when people talked to him, he would
remember far more than that about me. Unfortunately, Scott doesn't pay
attention to much of anything, which is why he goes around swearing up
and down someone didn't tell him something they DID tell him. He
embarrassed himself ON CAMERA with that flaw.
If you had any clue as to my background you would see what a complete
idiot you are making of yourself, but since you refuse to come out of
hiding I refuse to give you any further information about myself than I
already have. When you develop some ba**s and can be adult enough to
post using your REAL name (No one needs rank and serial number, but
something other than an idiotic "handle" any ten-year-old can devise
would be good), then I might take you seriously enough to tell you
something about myself.
By the way, if all I've ever done is sling hash (which I repeat, I have
never done) and be a rent-a-cop, any clue as to how I got my hands on
$12,000+ dollars with which to conduct a 20 1/2 month investigation?
Must have been one HECK of a hash-slinging joint. :-)
LaDonna

Old July 21st 04, 04:11 AM

You are an argumentative little sh**, aren't you?

Don't like getting put on the spot, do you?

I studied, just like everyone who ever learned
that spacecraft did, or do you think Gus, Ed, and Roger were born
flying the CSM?

Let's see. Let's just take Gus as an example. He had a BS in
Mechanical Engineering from Purdue University. He had umpteen flight
hours in various aircraft, as well as in the simulator, not to mention
extensive combat experience.

And you have..... what? Oh, yeah. You studied. Cool. I can see how
that would make you an expert on par with Gus Grissom about the Apollo
1 spacecraft.

Again, I know far more about it than Scott does.

I realize that it is against your religion, but would you care to
provide any specific proof of that? So far, all you have done is state
your unsubstantiated opinion, and made attempts to change the subject.

ANYWAY, there is such a thing as prima facie evidence; you might want
to look it up.

Gee, you must have learned that in your one semester of legal courses.

By coming in here, anonymously, doing nothing but
slamming me and posting information you clearly got from Scott for

the
sole purpose of slamming me, you have proven you believe Scott is the
"right" party.

You're making quite a leap to connect those dots. Did anyone ever tell
you that you have a nasty habit of jumping to conclusions?

Once again, note that you chose not to answer one single question that
was asked of you.

Old July 21st 04, 11:48 AM

You and your childish imaginings are so far beyond any concern of mine.
As for my answering your questions, I repeat: I'm not going to tell
you anything about myself until I know to whom I am speaking. And more
than one person on here has told you you have zero credibility without
identifying yourself.
There IS no plot. And I truly couldn't care less about anything you
have to say. If you had anything of value you would stop hiding.
I can assure you your "little theory" is wrong. You've demonstrated
enough of your "thinking" to tell me your brain isn't capable of
figuring out where I made my money before I started on Apollo One.
You can ask about my employment history all you like. You already got
it wrong; I've never "slung hash." As for whether I've ever been
fired, have you? (By the way, you NEVER asked that question until
now.)
I'm not answering jack sh** to an anonymous coward.
LaDonna

Old July 21st 04, 12:32 PM

And I truly couldn't care less about anything you
have to say.

Then why do you keep posting responses?

I can assure you your "little theory" is wrong.

Hopefully, it is. And you can prove it wrong by answering the
questions I asked.

You've demonstrated
enough of your "thinking" to tell me your brain isn't capable of
figuring out where I made my money before I started on Apollo One.

Oh, I wasn't just talking about how you've made your money before you
started on Apollo 1. I'm talking about across the board. How have you
made your living before your obsession with Apollo 1, as well as after?

You can ask about my employment history all you like. You already

got
it wrong;

So, please, offer your complete CV (curriculum vitae) and clear
everything up.

As for whether I've ever been
fired, have you? (By the way, you NEVER asked that question until
now.)

The question I referred to as having asked before was not employment
related. It was about whether you had spent time in jail waiting to
get bailed out.

And, once again....... you provided no answer!

Here's the bottom line. You have always jumped at every opportunity to
provide information that sings your praises. Example? Providing
irrelevent drivel about some award you claim to have received from
Wichita State University.

If you really had a clean employment and criminal record, you would
have jumped at the chance to prove me wrong!
:-)

Oh, and BTW: How much money do you still owe Mark Estabrook?

MAKE THOUSANDS OF POUNDS IN 20-60 DAYS. PLEASE READ - THIS IS NOT A SCAM Yomi41 UK Astronomy 0 September 22nd 04 01:47 AM
Pres. Kerry's NASA ed kyle Policy 354 March 11th 04 08:05 PM
Neutrino Oscillations greywolf42 Astronomy Misc 59 October 10th 03 08:23 PM