ASTRO: NGC 1245

Old February 5th 08, 08:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_3_]

Default ASTRO: NGC 1245

My news server has been dead for a couple days. They finally got it
going this morning. So catching up here.

I found another cluster I'd imaged along with Holmes and put in its
directory, NGC 1245. Not only that I managed to do it twice. I sort of
remember doing it once but can't recall the second night. Odd as I've
had so few clear nights why waste time on redoing it? Still seeing was
pretty poor both nights so maybe I was hoping the second was better. I
do need to start keeping notes as my short term memory doesn't work like
it used to. For both sets I took 6 lum and 2 RGB images all binned 2x2.
Since they had similar seeing I used all of them here.

14" LX200R @ f/10, L=12x5' RGB=4x5', STL-11000XM, Paramount ME

Rick

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version