UK ASTRO IMAGING.CO.UK

Old November 24th 04, 10:07 PM
Paul

Default UK ASTRO IMAGING.CO.UK

Any ideas whats happened to the above site tonight???
Thanks
Paul

Old November 25th 04, 10:36 AM
David Harris

Paul wrote:

Any ideas whats happened to the above site tonight???
Thanks
Paul

Off line due to technical difficulties, sorry. Will be resolved ASAP.

In the meantime, existing members are encouraged to join

to keep in touch with news etc.

--
Best

David Harris
**** Please remove the *NOSP!AM* in
"reply-to" address to reply ****
http://www.g8ina.enta.net
http://www.harrisphotography.co.uk
Old November 25th 04, 06:30 PM
Tony Pottrell

http://forums.pyroport.com/viewforum.php?f=2

I've created a *temporary* forum to use whilst it's down...

Tony

Old November 25th 04, 06:38 PM
David Harris

Tony Pottrell wrote:
http://forums.pyroport.com/viewforum.php?f=2

I've created a *temporary* forum to use whilst it's down...

Tony

Errrr, some Gremlins maybe Tony ?

Cant login, cant reply, cant post :-)

Other than that, great idea :-)