Complete proof against evolution

Old March 11th 09, 04:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Eb Santos

Default Complete proof against evolution

Not that I believe in evolution either by any stretch of the imagination,
but what is this post doing in an astro group??

"Fossil Lin" wrote in message
Dr. Krogman,a renowned physical anthropolgist, holding Ed's petrified
human skull cap:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...588634556&p=18
Lie-detecor report confirming Dr. Krogman positively identified it as
a skull cap fossil:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...588681750&p=68
My article confirming it was a Carboniferous human calvarium:
http://groups.google.com/group/fossi...ticle?hl=zh-TW
When attacked, evolutionists are good at playing dead or blind or
some animal according to a Canadian newspaper commentator.
My new website: http://groups.google.com/group/fossil-id?hl=zh-TW

Old March 11th 09, 04:45 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Curtis Croulet

Not that I believe in evolution either by any stretch of the imagination,
but what is this post doing in an astro group??

Then why are YOU here? Astronomy is about science, as is evolution. If you
don't like science, you're in the wrong place.
--
Curtis Croulet
Temecula, California

Old March 11th 09, 04:49 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Eb Santos

"Curtis Croulet" wrote in message
Not that I believe in evolution either by any stretch of the imagination,
but what is this post doing in an astro group??

Then why are YOU here? Astronomy is about science, as is evolution. If
you don't like science, you're in the wrong place.

Whoa, I said I didn't believe in evolution either but didn't say anything
else. I DO happen to believe in much of what science has to offer, but NOT
all of it. Astronomy does offer a lot of science and most of it is
believable, IMO.

Eb

Curtis Croulet
Temecula, California
33°27'59"N, 117°05'53"W

Old March 11th 09, 06:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

On Mar 11, 8:45*am, "Curtis Croulet"
wrote:
Not that I believe in evolution either by any stretch of the imagination,
but what is this post doing in an astro group??

Then why are YOU here? *Astronomy is about science, as is evolution. *If you
don't like science, you're in the wrong place.
--
Curtis Croulet
Temecula, California
33°27'59"N, 117°05'53"W

This group is about observationology, or the best available and
otherwise deductive interpretation of images and related science data.

The evolution of stars, planets, moons and all things cosmic may have
little if anything to do with the human species, that for all we know
we might only exist upon this one planet in the entire universe, and
that's without ever having to exclude the billion plus other forms of
complex and survival intelligent life that's more or less worthy of
us.

You do realize there's actually lots wrong with the human species by
design. So, why would a smarter and more capable species of
intelligent life need to look anything like us? (inside or out)

~ BG
Old March 11th 09, 06:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

On Mar 11, 8:49*am, "Eb Santos" wrote:
"Curtis Croulet" wrote in message

Not that I believe in evolution either by any stretch of the imagination,
but what is this post doing in an astro group??

Then why are YOU here? *Astronomy is about science, as is evolution. *If
you don't like science, you're in the wrong place.

Whoa, I said I didn't believe in evolution either but didn't say anything
else. *I DO happen to believe in much of what science has to offer, but NOT
all of it. *Astronomy does offer a lot of science and most of it is
believable, IMO.

Eb

Curtis Croulet
Temecula, California
33°27'59"N, 117°05'53"W

And physics is the exact same off-world, unless you are connected with
certain parts of our NASA or DARPA that are still quite unbelievable.

~ BG
Old March 11th 09, 07:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
David Nakamoto

It's a science related group, and to these fools, evolution = science,
so they have to beat their primitive-thought drums in such groups.

--- Dave

Old March 11th 09, 07:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:49:45 -0400, "Eb Santos" wrote:

Whoa, I said I didn't believe in evolution either but didn't say anything
else. I DO happen to believe in much of what science has to offer, but NOT
all of it. Astronomy does offer a lot of science and most of it is
believable, IMO.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that. You believe in evolution, or you are
ignorant irrational, and unscientific. You can't pick and choose what
scientific facts you accept when they are largely beyond doubt, any more
than you can be a little bit pregnant. Being a little bit rational is
the same as being irrational.

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com
Old March 11th 09, 08:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Eb Santos

"Chris L Peterson" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:49:45 -0400, "Eb Santos" wrote:

Whoa, I said I didn't believe in evolution either but didn't say anything
else. I DO happen to believe in much of what science has to offer, but
NOT
all of it. Astronomy does offer a lot of science and most of it is
believable, IMO.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that. You believe in evolution, or you are
ignorant irrational, and unscientific.

Alright, let me use an astronomy example. I believe that fusion occurs in
stars, but I don't believe in the "Big Bang". Does that make me irrational
and unscientific because I refuse to accept the totality of astronomy?

You can't pick and choose what
scientific facts you accept when they are largely beyond doubt, any more
than you can be a little bit pregnant. Being a little bit rational is
the same as being irrational.

Referring to the same example, the "Big Bang" leaves much doubt, but I don't
feel that fusion does especially since we've done it.

Not sure what point you were trying to make. I can think of other examples
as well, but just because there is a lack of evidence for something doesn't
necessarily mean that I and others won't believe it.

Eb

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com

Old March 11th 09, 08:22 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Eb Santos

"BradGuth" wrote in message

"And physics is the exact same off-world, unless you are connected with
certain parts of our NASA or DARPA that are still quite unbelievable.

~ BG"

Is it? How do we know for a fact that it's the same in all parts of M-31
for example, or in some of the early quasars?

Old March 11th 09, 08:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Eb Santos

"BradGuth" wrote in message
wrote:

"You do realize there's actually lots wrong with the human species by
design. So, why would a smarter and more capable species of
intelligent life need to look anything like us? (inside or out)

~ BG"

There's lots wrong with the universe by design also if we go by Chaos
Theory. Another species could be totally different from us, if one exists,
and intelligent in a totally different. way. Not counting our planet of
course.

Complete proof against evolution Fossil Lin Astronomy Misc 1 March 11th 09 12:22 PM
Proof of Evolution. [email protected] UK Astronomy 1 August 3rd 07 08:30 AM
Proof Of Evolution. sdr UK Astronomy 8 July 21st 07 08:10 PM
Proof Of Evolution. sdr Solar 16 July 21st 07 03:43 PM
Proof Of Evolution. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 July 20th 07 01:59 PM