It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Old December 20th 18, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Cool nights warm days that is Christmas weather in Calif.Santa uses a electric plane so its silent nights.All I want for Christmas is to hear,but that is akink to much I fear Bert
Old December 21st 18, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 11:02:14 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Cool nights warm days that is Christmas weather in Calif.Santa uses a electric plane so its silent nights.All I want for Christmas is to hear,but that is akink to much I fear Bert

But, hope springs eternal ...

Sun is out here. Some clouds. Now seasonally mild 44F here in Gresham on this first day of winter. Wind SE at 5 mph. Humidity 78%.

Looks like I will not get my fishing pole in time to fish the nearby pond, but hopefully next year.

Stopped a Fred Meyer earlier to buy just one thing, and they were very crowded! You would think it was some kind of holiday or something! Every day's the same for me. And they have eliminated the less than 15 items lines! Now they want everybody to carry around devices to scan each item before they even get to the checkout! What next? Stock the shelves for them first?

Double-A