Saturn has Two Worlds that Probably Have Life

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 26th 18, 06:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Saturn has Two Worlds that Probably Have Life

On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 10:04:33 PM UTC-8, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 9/11/2018 4:28 AM:
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 1:52:09 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 6:39:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 2:08:32 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest
wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 3:58:46 PM UTC-5, Double-A
wrote:
On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 2:43:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert
Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 11:03:18 AM UTC-7, Arc
Michael wrote:
On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 3:53:45 PM UTC-7, Mark
Earnest wrote:
Good reason to go to Saturn some day. Between the
lakes of Titan and the oceans

of Enceladus some strange alien life form has surely
had time to evolve there only

to exchange interesting and lively thoughts with us.

hot showers on Enceladus? bring soap

Microbes have been found alive after a boiling shower.Can
live in deep space for 11 minutes.They get stronger when
man kills them.They now eat penisulin.Flu shorts win
battles,but they will win the final war.We know that
now.Bert

But what are we, after all, than colonies of microbes?

Double-A

I am a microbe. I have not yet traveled to the planet of the
giants.

Your body has 6 trillion cells,and in each cell live 3 microbes
WOW That's 18 trillion.8 billion people alive on Earth as I type
That's 18 trillion x 8 billion WoW Mind bogling Bert

How do you figure 3 microbes per cell, Bert?

Double-A

AA I was reading about microbes and that is what I read.It was
written by a woman,and Sam W. emailed me he also read her book.Sam is
a great teacher. I miss his posts.I add some thoughts like microbes
gave life to all life that is,and Earth is a microbe planet #1.I know
18 trillion microbes sounds crazy,but nature deals in big numbers
especially in the micro quantum realm.Bert

So if Sam W. email you to say he had also read the woman's book, you
must know what the name of the book is that confirms your theory.

So you should be able to tell us the name of the book, so we can also
read and understand!!

--
Daniel

Go to Google its your friend,Bert