A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Anaheim is all WET



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old October 18th 18, 04:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,480
Default Anaheim is all WET

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 4:36:43 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:04:24 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:55:15 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 8:43:12 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 3:43:45 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 7:26:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 10:49:37 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
24 hour light rain.The sun blocked by heavy clouds WOW.Will there be land slides if we get an inch of rain? Is this rain from that hurricane,or the last Indian rain dance? Will the birds start flying again.I know Anaheim microbes are happy campers.To show how happy they are they are having continual sex,and trillions and trillions are being created as I type..Prove of this I got the runs.and that makes me a happy camper too. Bert

Finally used van's wipers.Put on a rain jacket. The sun came out a 5pm.When will it rain again. Days are getting short,and night air is cool.I;m putting a blanket over my sheet its comfy. I'm voting not to turn clocks back. Bert


The only time I was in LA it rained! Sort of a divine anointing, I think.

Hope you did not wear a cap and allowed it to rain on your head, anointed blessings.

Double-A


I never wore caps. I was staying near Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey.

Double-A



journey: " The City by the Bay."



Wrong journey, wrong city, wrong bay.

Think muscle beach.

Double-A


Venice is next to the bay

Venice beach California @ marina del ray bay, Los Angeles. source is Journey.

they call it muscle beach because big monsters publicly work out in the sun, women or men gawkers. It is a tourist trap now.
Ads
  #12  
Old October 20th 18, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,443
Default Anaheim is all WET

On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 8:37:47 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 4:36:43 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:04:24 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:55:15 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 8:43:12 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 3:43:45 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 7:26:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 10:49:37 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
24 hour light rain.The sun blocked by heavy clouds WOW.Will there be land slides if we get an inch of rain? Is this rain from that hurricane,or the last Indian rain dance? Will the birds start flying again.I know Anaheim microbes are happy campers.To show how happy they are they are having continual sex,and trillions and trillions are being created as I type.Prove of this I got the runs.and that makes me a happy camper too. Bert

Finally used van's wipers.Put on a rain jacket. The sun came out a 5pm.When will it rain again. Days are getting short,and night air is cool.I;m putting a blanket over my sheet its comfy. I'm voting not to turn clocks back. Bert


The only time I was in LA it rained! Sort of a divine anointing, I think.

Hope you did not wear a cap and allowed it to rain on your head, anointed blessings.

Double-A


I never wore caps. I was staying near Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey..

Double-A


journey: " The City by the Bay."



Wrong journey, wrong city, wrong bay.

Think muscle beach.

Double-A


Venice is next to the bay

Venice beach California @ marina del ray bay, Los Angeles. source is Journey.

they call it muscle beach because big monsters publicly work out in the sun, women or men gawkers. It is a tourist trap now.


Mexicale has lots of tourist traps,Disney Land is #1.Anaheim had has about 10 more Bert
  #13  
Old October 20th 18, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,181
Default Anaheim is all WET

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 9:19:46 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 8:37:47 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 4:36:43 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:04:24 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:55:15 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 8:43:12 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 3:43:45 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 7:26:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 10:49:37 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
24 hour light rain.The sun blocked by heavy clouds WOW.Will there be land slides if we get an inch of rain? Is this rain from that hurricane,or the last Indian rain dance? Will the birds start flying again.I know Anaheim microbes are happy campers.To show how happy they are they are having continual sex,and trillions and trillions are being created as I type.Prove of this I got the runs.and that makes me a happy camper too. Bert

Finally used van's wipers.Put on a rain jacket. The sun came out a 5pm.When will it rain again. Days are getting short,and night air is cool.I;m putting a blanket over my sheet its comfy. I'm voting not to turn clocks back. Bert


The only time I was in LA it rained! Sort of a divine anointing, I think.

Hope you did not wear a cap and allowed it to rain on your head, anointed blessings.

Double-A


I never wore caps. I was staying near Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey.

Double-A


journey: " The City by the Bay."


Wrong journey, wrong city, wrong bay.

Think muscle beach.

Double-A


Venice is next to the bay

Venice beach California @ marina del ray bay, Los Angeles. source is Journey.

they call it muscle beach because big monsters publicly work out in the sun, women or men gawkers. It is a tourist trap now.


Mexicale has lots of tourist traps,Disney Land is #1.Anaheim had has about 10 more Bert



The only time I was at Disneyland, it was closed! At least I left not a penny poorer, but I still miss not getting to meet Mickey!

Double-A

  #14  
Old October 24th 18, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,443
Default Anaheim is all WET

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 1:42:35 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 9:19:46 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 8:37:47 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 4:36:43 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:04:24 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:55:15 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 8:43:12 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 3:43:45 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 7:26:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 10:49:37 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
24 hour light rain.The sun blocked by heavy clouds WOW.Will there be land slides if we get an inch of rain? Is this rain from that hurricane,or the last Indian rain dance? Will the birds start flying again..I know Anaheim microbes are happy campers.To show how happy they are they are having continual sex,and trillions and trillions are being created as I type.Prove of this I got the runs.and that makes me a happy camper too. Bert

Finally used van's wipers.Put on a rain jacket. The sun came out a 5pm.When will it rain again. Days are getting short,and night air is cool.I;m putting a blanket over my sheet its comfy. I'm voting not to turn clocks back. Bert


The only time I was in LA it rained! Sort of a divine anointing, I think.

Hope you did not wear a cap and allowed it to rain on your head, anointed blessings.

Double-A


I never wore caps. I was staying near Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey.

Double-A


journey: " The City by the Bay."


Wrong journey, wrong city, wrong bay.

Think muscle beach.

Double-A

Venice is next to the bay

Venice beach California @ marina del ray bay, Los Angeles. source is Journey.

they call it muscle beach because big monsters publicly work out in the sun, women or men gawkers. It is a tourist trap now.


Mexicale has lots of tourist traps,Disney Land is #1.Anaheim had has about 10 more Bert



The only time I was at Disneyland, it was closed! At least I left not a penny poorer, but I still miss not getting to meet Mickey!

Double-A


Been to both and Disney land is Mickey Mouse to Disney World.NYC big guns took over when Disney died.Bert
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anaheim Hills is on Fire Herbert Glazier Misc 5 October 14th 17 11:59 PM
Still no Rain in Anaheim WOW Herbert Glazier Misc 9 September 23rd 17 02:14 AM
"AudiO Madness" "Anaheim Kingsmen 1972!!!..." Bozo Misc 0 August 29th 06 10:01 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2019 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.