What a let down. . .

Old April 3rd 05, 07:17 AM
Jorge R. Frank

D. Scott Ferrin wrote in
:

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 01:39:58 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_resear ch_facility.org
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:19:46 -0700, D. Scott Ferrin
wrote:

At first I thought "finally" and then I realized it was April Fool's.

...Who's the bigger fool? The fool, or the one who believes in a
fool's dream so much that he can't tell when a fool is being a fool?

So what are you saying? That the Space Shuttle is the best use of
NASA's tiny budget?

He's saying you'd have to be a fool to believe that this article was true,
even "at first", even if it was only for a second, regardless of whether
you think the shuttle program is the best use of NASA's budget.

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.
Old April 3rd 05, 07:26 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Spacedaily is good for the occasional story. The key is to ignore
anything that even hints that it was scribbled by Bell. If anyone
deserves to have his balls kicked up between his shoulder blades more
than Bart Sibrel, it's Jeffrey Bell.

Hey...do you think that if we were to dress up as The Spanish
Inquisition...and showed up at Buzz Aldrin's house to inform him it was
the Pope's dying wish that he go to Hawaii and beat the living crap out
of...? :-)

Pat
Old April 3rd 05, 07:36 AM
OM

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 00:26:00 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Hey...do you think that if we were to dress up as The Spanish
Inquisition...and showed up at Buzz Aldrin's house to inform him it was
the Pope's dying wish that he go to Hawaii and beat the living crap out
of...? :-)

....Buzz has done his share. We just need to show up as the *REAL*
Spanish Inquisition and put Sibrel before his sins.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old April 3rd 05, 07:38 AM
OM

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 20:30:45 -0800, Dale wrote:

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 21:51:49 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_resear ch_facility.org wrote:

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:48:31 -0700, D. Scott Ferrin
wrote:

So what are you saying?

...That everyone crying for the end of NASA and space exploration
funding needs to die a horrible, painful death, along with their
entire bloodline, and for said deaths to be carried live and in living
color on all networks, as an example that some people are too stupid
to be allowed to breed, much less breathe our air.

I thought all the current "reality" shows already served that purpose.

....Actually, that's the rodeo, which removes stupidity from the gene
pool via the use of one angry cow and a well-placed cow bell.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old April 3rd 05, 08:00 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Buzz has done his share. We just need to show up as the *REAL*
Spanish Inquisition and put Sibrel before his sins.

I say we drop him and a falcon feather off The Leaning Tower Of Pisa and
see which hits the ground first...then we drop a lunar geology hammer
and see if that still hits him on the head before the falcon feather
hits the ground...then we take a cauldron of molten lead and....
Old April 3rd 05, 09:10 AM
D. Scott Ferrin

wrote:

So what are you saying?

...That everyone crying for the end of NASA and space exploration
funding needs to die a horrible, painful death, along with their
entire bloodline, and for said deaths to be carried live and in living
color on all networks, as an example that some people are too stupid
to be allowed to breed, much less breathe our air.

OM

LOL! I second that. I wasn't saying to END it, I was saying to get
rid of the Shuttle. There are better ways to do things.
Old April 3rd 05, 10:30 AM

wrote:

At first I thought "finally" and then I realized it was April

Fool's.

...Who's the bigger fool? The fool, or the one who believes in a
fool's dream so much that he can't tell when a fool is being a fool?

Gee, there's a competition here? Anything worth winning?
Well I'm a fool- the difference is that I'm aware of my condition.
Does the other one know he's one ? :-)

Chris.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

yep- agree.

Old April 3rd 05, 05:43 PM
Andrew Gray

On 2005-04-03, Pat Flannery wrote:

...Spacedaily is good for the occasional story. The key is to ignore
anything that even hints that it was scribbled by Bell. If anyone
deserves to have his balls kicked up between his shoulder blades more
than Bart Sibrel, it's Jeffrey Bell.

Hey...do you think that if we were to dress up as The Spanish
Inquisition...and showed up at Buzz Aldrin's house to inform him it was
the Pope's dying wish that he go to Hawaii and beat the living crap out
of...? :-)

....then he'd say "I'm Anglican"?

--
-Andrew Gray

Old April 3rd 05, 05:46 PM
D. Scott Ferrin

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 00:17:13 -0600, "Jorge R. Frank"
wrote:

D. Scott Ferrin wrote in
:

wrote:

At first I thought "finally" and then I realized it was April Fool's.

...Who's the bigger fool? The fool, or the one who believes in a
fool's dream so much that he can't tell when a fool is being a fool?

So what are you saying? That the Space Shuttle is the best use of
NASA's tiny budget?

He's saying you'd have to be a fool to believe that this article was true,
even "at first", even if it was only for a second, regardless of whether
you think the shuttle program is the best use of NASA's budget.

Why? Is it so unbelievable that people would come to their senses in
regard to the Shuttle?

Old April 3rd 05, 06:28 PM
Jorge R. Frank

D. Scott Ferrin wrote in
news
wrote:

He's saying you'd have to be a fool to believe that this article was
true, even "at first", even if it was only for a second, regardless of
whether you think the shuttle program is the best use of NASA's
budget.

Why?

Check the date, fool.

--