Fall in Gresham

Old October 27th 17, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Fall in Gresham

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 2:36:06 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

A beautiful 65F here in Gresham as of 12:45 PM. Sunny and clear sky.
But
some east wind at 13 mph. Humidity 53%.

Trapped two big mice in my kitchen before breakfast this morning! The
HVAC
peanut butter bait worked this time. Just call me "Trapper John".

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday. And also my old friend Dennis and
his
girlfriend dropped by and joined us. Dennis is my age, but his Vietnamese
girlfriend is only 42. Lucky guy. I guess his pickup line was, "I was in
Vietnam before you were even born there."

Double-A

*** After you ate the mice for breakfast, what did you do with the fur ??
Would make a nice hat for dumpster diving. I can see where you would
envy your friend with the Vietnamese chick ... that of hand-jive must be
taking its toll on your wrist ... good thing you're ambidextrous.

Winter's coming. Some mousy mittens sound good.

Double-A
*******
Did you share the mice with Hagar?

Old October 28th 17, 03:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Temp here down to a cool 90f.Still no clouds.I get up with the sun.I park where ever its dark,and no cars beeping their horns.After living in the van all these years I should write a short story telling how nice it is. Jayco did a first class job.Amazing the refrig.is 24 years old,and runs like new.TV too.I hardly use the micro oven,but its like new.I use it forpop corn,and bake MSP TreBert
Old October 28th 17, 04:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" was
praising and pimping himself with an old post of LIES in
in his attempt to cover up that Glazier is just a gross
Face ****ter and a Criminal Graveyard Vandal that is
seen ever since

(1)
On 25Mar2008, YOU, Swine Glazier wrotee in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci....fe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert. .... and ...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when you, the Christian-Hater, Jew-SwineBert
said to "benj" : "Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... addinng

On 03Aug2017:
benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears.

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

and, says Bert: "I have more to say on this", which is seen
in Bert's own "book that just came out called
'Chicken****', of which excerpts are posted by & about

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 with
http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions who
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal & does
this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
as he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refuses http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve &
then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
with http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent by
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure" as
seen in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017 as
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting happened.

So, Glazier, why is that "on the money"?
YOU "Go figure" and EXPLAIN why "it fits"

Old October 28th 17, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

No, but if you have the mailing address of his trailer camp, I could send them to him!

Double-A

Old October 28th 17, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 7:21:37 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Temp here down to a cool 90f.Still no clouds.I get up with the sun.I park where ever its dark,and no cars beeping their horns.After living in the van all these years I should write a short story telling how nice it is. Jayco did a first class job.Amazing the refrig.is 24 years old,and runs like new.TV too.I hardly use the micro oven,but its like new.I use it forpop corn,and bake MSP TreBert

A nice day here. The sun is out again. The wind has let up a little. Still dry. As of 2:30 PM here in Gresham it is 65F. Wind east at 12 mph. Humidity 46%.

Last day for the Farmer's Market. I bought some beets and lettuce. Benn watching the World Series. Ducks game will be staring in 15 minutes. The Beavers came so close to beating Stanford on Thursday night. They led the whole game until the last 20 seconds when Stanford scored a touchdown to win 15-14. It was a real heart breaker!

Double-A

Old October 29th 17, 04:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 2:34:09 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Its only 75 here for a high.Cloudy morning but no rain of course.Do you bet on the games? Most in Boston do.I did too. Not anymore.Trebert
Old October 29th 17, 05:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

[...]

****It's a very nice 55 degrees in Elk Grove, CA except near the sewage
lagoon/recreational pool that supports the city's only trailer park where
the temperature has risen to 85.

Old October 29th 17, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
[...]

perhaps you can post a Google Earth link to the afore

mentioned trailer park and/or the supposed sewage lagoon.
Of course, if they are both a figment of your hyperactive
imagination, a simple apology would do. I won't even
ask you to admit that you are a retard.

Old October 29th 17, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 9:31:12 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Its only 75 here for a high.Cloudy morning but no rain of course.Do you bet on the games? Most in Boston do.I did too. Not anymore.Trebert

I do not bet on games. I have no one to bet with, and don't know a bookie.

The Ducks won for a change over Utah! The Dodgers have kept the World Series alive. So they will be coming back to LA so you can be back in that luxury box to watch the games with your fat cat friends.

Another nice day here in Gresham. Sun through some morning clouds. Now 57F and only a slight breeze. Humidity up to 72%. But tomorrow the east wind will be back in full force!

Got some candy just in case any Trick-or-Treaters should show up. There seem to be more kids around my complex than there were last year.

Kim brought me Korean food yesterday, so my fridge is full!

Double-A

Old October 29th 17, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

****
Here's where all you old trailer tards live. No pics, but you get the idea.
https://www.mhvillage.com/Communitie...k.php?key=3824

Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
Why do earth not Fall on Sun? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 April 28th 08 12:23 PM
The Fall. TOPposter. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 24th 07 09:31 AM