Fall in Gresham

Old October 13th 17, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Fall in Gresham

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 2:02:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A rainy and breezy day here in Gresham. Now 52F as of 1:45 PM. Humidity 83%. Wind 12 mph out of the southwest. No longer friendly weather for wild fires!

Yesterday, having gone to the China Garden Buffet restaurant for my usual lunch with Kim, I ran in to my old friend Dennis! He had seemingly been hiding out for the last few months, apparently not wanting to get involved in the class reunion. He introduced his girlfriend, Kim. When my Kim showed up, the two Kims seemed to get along just fine. Dennis and I talked about old times, and he ended up buying our lunch! Dennis is a decorated Vietnam veteran. His Kim is Vietnamese.

Double-A

Lots of Kims in the world.Sandy is back,but I'm playing cool.(no dinners)Her father died.Her mother is in the hospital,and she is crying most of the time.Weather here does not want to change. I'm still in shorts and short sleeves.I can't think of anything left to burn.Put 4 new tires on van.Thinking ofgoing to Vegas for a month after Thanksgiving.Might take Sandy with me.Who knows? Having a problem parking my van over night here in Anaheim,Hmmm Its not a police ticket.(they all know me) its private.See what happens tonite. TreBert
Old October 13th 17, 06:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"hanson" wrote in message news

"Herbert Glazier" who is
a mooch repeated his Glazierola. "That's a given" which
"begs the question" for a repeat for SwineBert's Benefit:

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."
*** "I'm on the mark in the dark, & bark where I park".
*** "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die". Trebert
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** ___** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- asked Bert
and then he complained:

"I am having a problem parking my van over night here
in Anaheim,Hmmm. its on a private place.TreBert"

hanson wrote:
Well, Glazier old pal, that private parking place must
belong to the couple that you invited yesterday out
for a Maine Lobster dinner and then waited until THEY
paid, didn't you. Glazier, you are such a cheap mooch...
or...
Glazier, did you **** them off when you emptied your
bucket that you **** into, and poured it on their driveway
which is enough reason "Why you're not loved by all!"

****This from a man who lives in a refrigerator box held up by an old
shopping cart in the middle of a synagogue parking lot. Hagar's trailer
seems like Mar-a-Lago in comparison.

Old October 13th 17, 06:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

and on cue Jewpig-Notrollovsky chimed in and wrote

hanson wrote:
Well, Glazier old pal, that private parking place must
belong to the couple that you invited yesterday out
for a Maine Lobster dinner and then waited until THEY
paid, didn't you. Glazier, you are such a cheap mooch...
or...
Glazier, did you **** them off when you emptied your
bucket that you **** into, and poured it on their driveway
which is enough reason "Why you're not loved by all!"

ahahahaha... ... and exactly on cue, Jewpig-Notrollovsky
came back to confirm & reaffirm again what is written in
http://tinyurl.com/Jewpig-Notrollovsky-s-CV... and to
defend his mentally superior Master SwineBert Glazier who
is http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig LOL

Old October 13th 17, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 7:55:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 2:02:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A rainy and breezy day here in Gresham. Now 52F as of 1:45 PM. Humidity 83%. Wind 12 mph out of the southwest. No longer friendly weather for wild fires!

Yesterday, having gone to the China Garden Buffet restaurant for my usual lunch with Kim, I ran in to my old friend Dennis! He had seemingly been hiding out for the last few months, apparently not wanting to get involved in the class reunion. He introduced his girlfriend, Kim. When my Kim showed up, the two Kims seemed to get along just fine. Dennis and I talked about old times, and he ended up buying our lunch! Dennis is a decorated Vietnam veteran. His Kim is Vietnamese.

Double-A

Lots of Kims in the world.

Yes. And that bus driver with the hair of Harlow gold, that Kim Carnes used to sing about, drove me on Tuesday, just she and I, all the way to the library!

Sandy is back,but I'm playing cool.(no dinners)Her father died.Her mother is in the hospital,and she is crying most of the time.Weather here does not want to change. I'm still in shorts and short sleeves.I can't think of anything left to burn.

Those are the fires of hell getting close to you, Bert. Better repent while there's still time!

Put 4 new tires on van.

Hope they are reinforced with with asbestos!

Thinking ofgoing to Vegas for a month after Thanksgiving.Might take Sandy with me.Who knows?

Maybe she can audition as a topless Vegas showgirl!

Having a problem parking my van over night here in Anaheim,Hmmm Its not a police ticket.(they all know me) its private.See what happens tonite. TreBert

Gresham weather gradually getting a tad warmer and dryer. Not raining at the moment. 52F as of 1:30 PM. Wind west at 10 mph. Humidity 71%.
Sun forecast to return tomorrow for a few days.

Double-A

Old October 14th 17, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A rare sunny day here in Gresham. Current temp as of 1:30 PM 51F. Wind north at 4 mph. Humidity 66%. Looks like a couple more sunny days ahead. Trouble is that this time of year here we rarely have more than one calm sunny day before the east wind starts blowing again hard! The forecast concurs. That will dry things out again and make it much more fire friendly! Hope the hunters can get their bucks before the forests are closed.

Stopped at the Gresham Grange Flea Market and grabbed that other pair of $100 Nike running shoes that that little old lady there is selling for $20! Now I am well shod!

Double-A

Old October 14th 17, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 1:39:55 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A rare sunny day here in Gresham. Current temp as of 1:30 PM 51F. Wind north at 4 mph. Humidity 66%. Looks like a couple more sunny days ahead. Trouble is that this time of year here we rarely have more than one calm sunny day before the east wind starts blowing again hard! The forecast concurs. That will dry things out again and make it much more fire friendly! Hope the hunters can get their bucks before the forests are closed.

Stopped at the Gresham Grange Flea Market and grabbed that other pair of $100 Nike running shoes that that little old lady there is selling for $20! Now I am well shod!

Double-A

Hitting 90 again.Off to Huntington Beach.It don't rain in Mexicale.I got 7 pairs of sunglasses.Buck each at Dollar Store. You have to wear sunglasses "Its Hollywood" I look like Paul Newman Sandy tells me.Better if I looked like Robert Redford. TreBert
Old October 14th 17, 11:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 2:54:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Robert Redford isn't looking like he used to. He's 81 now.

https://content.newsinc.com/jpg/1391...g?t=1478876280

Double-A

Old October 15th 17, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"hanson" wrote in message news
snip noTroll drivel

****This from a man who lives in a refrigerator box held up by an old
shopping cart in the middle of a synagogue parking lot. Hagar's trailer
seems like Mar-a-Lago in comparison.

do you realize what a lame-brained MoFo you are, you

retarded Missoura hillbilly poofter ???
I don't think so ... if you really did, you'd STFU ... but you're
too dumb to keep your pie hole shot or your fingers from
senselessly assaulting your keyboard. You are living proof
why there are anti incest laws on the books ...
Old October 15th 17, 06:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 3:16:49 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Once your over 80 and ask a girl to have a pizza the chances are she will call 911. Hot again.here's looking at the Huntington Beach girls.TreBert
Old October 15th 17, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 10:08:46 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Once your over 80 and ask a girl to have a pizza the chances are she will call 911. Hot again.here's looking at the Huntington Beach girls.TreBert

If the girl is over 80 too, I doubt there will be a problem.

Sunny with clear sky here. East wind at 6 mph. Temp 62F at 2:30 PM. Humidity 45%.

The Oregon football teams really such this year!

Double-A

Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
Why do earth not Fall on Sun? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 April 28th 08 12:23 PM
The Fall. TOPposter. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 24th 07 09:31 AM