Yuri's Night 2007

Old February 5th 07, 08:15 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jim

Default Yuri's Night 2007

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 03:38:04 -0600, OM
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 15:17:48 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Be careful OM, two guys are going to show up with a copy of The Book Of
Mormon. :-)

...Sorry, the closest I get to Mormonism is watching episodes of Glen
Larson's original "Battlestar Ponderosa".

OM

Egads!! Listening to Glen Larson about Mormonism is like asking a
Babptist about a Penticostal.
Jim in Houston
osPAm
Nurse's creed: Fill what's empty, empty what's full,
and scratch where it itches!! RN does NOT mean Real Nerd!
Old February 6th 07, 07:49 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_4_]

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:15:48 -0600, Jim
wrote:

Listening to Glen Larson about Mormonism is like asking a
Babptist about a Penticostal.

....Larson was born and raised a Mormon, and admits that if you look
between the lines, you'll find quite a bit of LDS dogma within the Rag
Tag Fleet.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old February 6th 07, 07:52 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_4_]

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:41:15 -0500, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

Combine that with metformin and greasy food and you become an Olympic track
contender :P

....Actually, it's a gliburide twice a day and a reasonable reduction
in Dr. Pepper from 4-6 gallons a day to 3-4 cans that's done some of
the trick. Most of the stomach problems are gone, although there's
some reflux on occasion that the protonix and tagamet only made worse,
so I quit that and saved myself about $50/mo.

OM
--
]=====================================[
Old February 6th 07, 08:20 AM posted to sci.space.history
Rusty

On Feb 4, 1:17 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
Jim wrote:
Will you be attending?

Be careful OM, two guys are going to show up with a copy of The Book Of
Mormon. :-)

Pat

Just flatten their bike tires.

;-)

Rusty

Old February 6th 07, 06:41 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jim

wrote:

Listening to Glen Larson about Mormonism is like asking a
Babptist about a Penticostal.

...Larson was born and raised a Mormon, and admits that if you look
between the lines, you'll find quite a bit of LDS dogma within the Rag
Tag Fleet.

OM

Oh, I know who Larson is. Like most Mormon bashers he was thrown out
of the church for several reasons which I won't discuss. And yes, BG
has many references taken from Latter Day Scriptures. But the
references are where the similarities end. My point was, and still is,
if you desire information concerning ANY religious sect, go to that
sect. Usually they will give honest information. Even David Koresh was
honest about the Branch Dividian beliefs. Larson, having been forced
out of the Church, has an axe to grind. Like most people walking
around with axes, they will lie about the reason they are carrying
them.