[FWD] Bill Clinton told he needs heart bypass surgery...

Old September 3rd 04, 06:07 PM
OM

Default [FWD] Bill Clinton told he needs heart bypass surgery...

....Well, I guess the health freaks will love this one. Here's proof
that eating too much pork will clog your arteries :-P

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 3rd 04, 09:15 PM
Dave Kenworthy

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
...Well, I guess the health freaks will love this one. Here's proof
that eating too much pork will clog your arteries :-P

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Though it seems in this case that eating too much pork will clog *somebody
elses* arteries.

--
Dave Kenworthy
-----------------------------

Old September 3rd 04, 10:42 PM
bob haller

...Well, I guess the health freaks will love this one. Here's proof

maybe he wouldnt of gotten plugged up if he had more exercise?

Hillary cut of his "exercise" monica wasnt allowed to visit........
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Old September 4th 04, 05:44 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Well, I guess the health freaks will love this one. Here's proof
that eating too much pork will clog your arteries :-P

Who's willing to bet Karl Rove sends a hot brunette nurse bearing pizza
to his hospital room after the operation? ;-)

Pat

Old September 4th 04, 09:39 AM
Rusty Barton

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 23:44:56 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

OM wrote:

...Well, I guess the health freaks will love this one. Here's proof
that eating too much pork will clog your arteries :-P

Who's willing to bet Karl Rove sends a hot brunette nurse bearing pizza
to his hospital room after the operation? ;-)

Pat

"...This just in. It's being reported that the Secret Service wrestled
a visitor to the ground that was carrying Pork Rinds and an Extra
Thick Milk Shake at the medical facility. The person was got within
inches of the ex-President before being intercepted. The assailant is
reported to be a woman dressed in a black pantsuit.

As she was led away, she kept saying, "Close, but no cigar!"

- Rusty Barton
Old September 4th 04, 02:49 PM
Pat Flannery

Rusty Barton wrote:

"...This just in. It's being reported that the Secret Service wrestled
a visitor to the ground that was carrying Pork Rinds and an Extra
Thick Milk Shake at the medical facility. The person was got within
inches of the ex-President before being intercepted. The assailant is
reported to be a woman dressed in a black pantsuit.

As she was led away, she kept saying, "Close, but no cigar!"

He just better hope that this individual doesn't show up at his bedside:
http://www.actuacine.net/Wallpapers/...ill8_1024.jpeg

Pee Mee