The Great Climate Gate

Old December 6th 09, 05:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

Default The Great Climate Gate

"Hagar" wrote in message ...
Liberals must be uncontrollably soiling their undies, as more and more facts emerge, painting the entire climate research
establishment, their pseudo Gawd Al "I'm hot under the collar" Gore and their quest at world taxation, as the fraudsters they
are.

Obama, that limpid double-speak meister should turn over his fraudulent Nobel Prize to the real "World Peace Makers", the
courageous hackers who uncovered this massive fraud. The phony scientists and associated politicians should be brought up on
charges of fraud and extortion and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
http://video.foxnews.com/12000460/climategate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx3q2...eature=related

http://www.infowars.com/lord-monckto...jones-show/Now Wawa Boxer, Douchebag, CA., wants to
bring the hackers up on charges ...only a teeny brain polluted by Liberalism could manage to veer that far offthe course of
common sense.

The believers aren't giving up.

Old December 6th 09, 05:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

http://www.infowars.com/lord-monckto...on-the-...Wawa Boxer, Douchebag, CA., wants to
bring the hackers up on charges ...only a teeny brain polluted by Liberalism could manage to veer that far offthe course of
common sense.

The believers aren't giving up.

1 tonne (1000 kg) worth of ice melt/thaw per day requires 93 KW.h/day.

A km3 or roughly 1e9 tonnes/day of slow-ice loss/day requires 93e9
kw.h, or 93 TW.h/day (that's a continuous extra energy demand of 3.875
TW per hour)

That’s only 574 watts per every human soul on Earth.

An additional global dimming factor of 0.1% would become worth 341
TW.

Our trusty old moon contributes far greater amounts of energy that’s
continually tidal forced throughout our 98.5% fluid planet.

Just 0.1% of the lunar tidal force becoming geothermal energy is worth
55.5 TW

It's kind of surprising we have any ice whatsoever. Just wait until
we get closer to the Sirius star system, whereas our Summer Olympics
might as well be held in Antarctica.

~ BG

Gate-sci-space-news? Dona News 0 December 11th 05 01:30 AM
Gate-sci-space-news? Ariel Shaver News 0 December 9th 05 07:53 AM
NASA's great earth observatory marks five years of climate discoveries Jacques van Oene News 0 February 28th 05 08:25 PM