[FWD] IKONOS snaps Genesis auguring site

Old October 4th 04, 01:20 AM
OM

Default [FWD] IKONOS snaps Genesis auguring site

Credit: Space Imaging

640x480 (79KB)
http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/...h_Site_640.jpg

800x600 (125KB)
http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/...h_Site_800.jpg

1024x768 (207KB)
http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/..._Site_1024.jpg

1280x960 (332KB)
http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/..._Site_1280.jpg

....See if you can play "Where's Waldo?" with this one, kids!

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old October 4th 04, 11:15 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...See if you can play "Where's Waldo?" with this one, kids!

Well, I don't see Genesis (and frankly without a blink comparator, I
don't think most people will) but I do see a _suspension bridge_
structure....and A GIANT HYDROGEN PEROXIDE-POWERED AIRSHIP!!!!! =-O
Pat

Old October 4th 04, 04:04 PM
Christopher M. Jones

Pat Flannery wrote:
OM wrote:

...See if you can play "Where's Waldo?" with this one, kids!

Well, I don't see Genesis (and frankly without a blink comparator, I
don't think most people will) but I do see a _suspension bridge_
structure....and A GIANT HYDROGEN PEROXIDE-POWERED AIRSHIP!!!!! =-O

I think OM is trying to psych people out or something.
It's the little black smudge right in the center.
Old October 4th 04, 07:56 PM
Pat Flannery

Christopher M. Jones wrote:

I think OM is trying to psych people out or something.
It's the little black smudge right in the center.

The one near the one-eyed Cather Lizard? Or the one near the Venusian
volcano Olympus Mons?
Enquiring minds want to know. ;-)

Pat