AstroSystems Gone?

Old April 5th 16, 01:16 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Old Guy[_2_]

Default AstroSystems Gone?

On Saturday, April 1, 2000 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Steven L. Dodds wrote:
BBarnibus wrote:

Please help I'm trying to follow the link to "AstroSystems" and I keep
getting the message that the page is gone!

I was on his web page about a month ago but now it is gone.
I go by his business once in a while. Next time I go by I'll stop in and see
whats happening.
Bernie in Denver

Astrosystems is still there, they just changed their website. The new URL is:

http://www.ezlink.com/~astrosys/

--

Steven L. Dodds
NOVA Optical Systems

http://www.rahul.net/resource/regular/products/Nova/

http://www.ezlink.com/~astrosys/

404 not found

Not Found

The requested URL /~astrosys/ was not found on this server.

Old April 5th 16, 05:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

https://www.astrosystems.biz/