Mexican AF UFO Photo

Old May 12th 04, 02:51 PM
Bob Carlson

Default Mexican AF UFO Photo

Here we go again. Another fuzzy light photo that shows nothing.
Whether we are alone in the universe or not is an awesome thought
either way... if there were only definitive proof.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html
Old May 12th 04, 05:26 PM
Harry Quiff

On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:51:56 -0400, Bob Carlson wrote:

Here we go again. Another fuzzy light photo that shows nothing. Whether
we are alone in the universe or not is an awesome thought either way...
if there were only definitive proof.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

Why the hell even show **** photos like these? They show and prove
absolutely NOTHING.

Nothing to see here folks, same old lame ass **** "photos".
Old May 12th 04, 07:35 PM
jacob navia

"Harry Quiff" a écrit dans le message de
On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:51:56 -0400, Bob Carlson wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

Why the hell even show **** photos like these? They show and prove
absolutely NOTHING.

Nothing to see here folks, same old lame ass **** "photos".

Of course. Even if an UFO landed in your garden you would say:

What does it prove?

There is no blinder man as the one that doesn't want to see

Old May 12th 04, 08:46 PM
Greg Neill

"jacob navia" wrote in message

Of course. Even if an UFO landed in your garden you would say:

What does it prove?

There is no blinder man as the one that doesn't want to see

Do you have proof of the above assertion?

Old May 12th 04, 09:53 PM
Greg Neill

"Greg Neill" a écrit dans le message de
"jacob navia" wrote in message

Of course. Even if an UFO landed in your garden you would say:

What does it prove?

There is no blinder man as the one that doesn't want to see

Do you have proof of the above assertion?

Yes.

[snip]

No, no, no. You haven't proved that he would
say "what does it prove" should a UFO land in
his garden.

Old May 12th 04, 10:20 PM
jacob navia

I quote what Mr Quiff said:
Why the hell even show **** photos like these? They show and prove
absolutely NOTHING.

Nothing to see here folks, same old lame ass **** "photos".

The article in the link explained that several planes of the mexican
airforce
saw the spaceships that were recorded in the video.

CNN reports:

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (AP) -- Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified
objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defense Department
spokesman confirmed Tuesday.

A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the
bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights,
moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They
appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet),
and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug
trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on
the plane's radar.

And this is "just bull****" of course.

WE are the only intelligent beings around! PERIOD!

Old May 12th 04, 11:44 PM
OhBrother

On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:35:54 +0200, jacob navia wrote:

"Harry Quiff" a écrit dans le message de
On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:51:56 -0400, Bob Carlson wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

Why the hell even show **** photos like these? They show and prove
absolutely NOTHING.

Nothing to see here folks, same old lame ass **** "photos".

Of course. Even if an UFO landed in your garden you would say:

What does it prove?

There is no blinder man as the one that doesn't want to see

I suggest you wait until better pictures come along before throwing down
that gauntlet. Aside from the eerie sense that the pictures were computer
generated, there was very little to differentiate the 'mysterious' objects
from perhaps this pilots wingman or another training flight of jets.
(three infrared sources in rough triangles are far from 'proof positive')

Then again, there are folks that swear that the planet Venus 'moved' and
buzzed their cars.

But who's judgemental here...

O'

Old May 13th 04, 05:37 AM
Rudolph_X

Bob Carlson wrote:

Here we go again. Another fuzzy light photo that shows nothing.
Whether we are alone in the universe or not is an awesome thought
either way... if there were only definitive proof.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

Well, my theory is that our government may have already been taken over
by the aliens. The aliens probably already cloned and replaced all our
governmental officials, and then the cloned aliens (gov. officials) come
out and say, "There are no such things as UFOs!"

Why don't they want us to know about UFOs? They don't want us to know
about the alien invasion and take over. Why? Because they know that once
folks realize that the UFOs are real, its only just a matter of time
that folks would realize that the government has already been taken over
by the aliens.

Just think. If UFOs and aliens are real, what is the first thing they
would do? They'd take over control of our government. How? By replacing
all our governmental officials with alien clones!

So remember the next time you go out to the polls to vote... you're
probably voting for an alien clone!

How come all the presidents age so fast during their terms in office?
They come into office with dark hair, and 4 years later their hair has
turned gray, and they look badly aged. Fact: Clones age faster that
normal humans do. Remember when Dolly the first sheep was cloned. It
later turned out that Dolly aged much faster than normal.

Just look at Bush. He looked like a young man when he came into office,
and now, in just over 3 years, he looks like an old man. What happened
to the real Bush? Was he replaced by an alien clone? Is our government
really our government, or have the alien clones taken over?

Old May 13th 04, 12:34 PM
jacob navia

Well, my theory is that our government may have already been taken over
by the aliens. The aliens probably already cloned and replaced all our
governmental officials, and then the cloned aliens (gov. officials) come
out and say, "There are no such things as UFOs!"

[snipped more of the same nonsense]

Why are UFOs not taken seriously by anyone?

Because there are too many "theories" like yours that make people say
"all that is crap"

MY theory is that YOU are an UFO clone!!!

YOU have been designed to spread nonsense and discredit any serious
investigation of the UFO phenomena.

YOU ARE A CLONE RUDOLPH_X!!!

:-)