Obama - Houston, We Are Status Quo!

Old August 19th 08, 01:47 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

Default Obama - Houston, We Are Status Quo!

On Aug 18, 6:14 pm, "Matt Wiser" wrote:
eyeball wrote:

A Guth and kT post together...It's a bad omen!

For those who are unable to killfile them, it sure is. Both escapees from a padded cell are
are proud residents of my killfile.

No kidding, considering that you put Christ and most any other kind
and honest soul or willing messenger in your killfile as of nearly
2000 years ago, as such you much have millions upon millions listed in
your killfile.

Perhaps it's too much to ask, of who isn't in your killfile.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old August 19th 08, 02:12 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Aug 18, 11:17 pm, kT wrote:
Matt Wiser wrote:
are proud residents of my killfile.

I'm not proud. Pride isn't even part of my vocabulary.

I'm ****ed off at you who have destroyed America and its space program.

Now return to your wasting more billions of dollars on a failed rocket.

Failed rockets are just another tip of their AGW and Selene/moon
melting iceberg. They also have nearly countless millions of mostly
innocent bodies as part of their global domination policy of perpetual
collateral damage and carnage that goes along with their global
inflation and **** poor rockets.

We'd be better off if our resident bipolar wizard of Oz (William Mook)
was in charge, whereas at least some of us would become extremely rich
and powerful so that only our non-brown-nosed minions (aka Muslims and
most anyone else that isn't going by the Zionist Old Testament) would
be doing all the hard and nasty work and getting paid next to nothing.

At least our devout servitude to the likes of lord Mook and his New
World Order would have had those nifty thermal nuclear kick-ass
rockets as of decades ago, and we'd also have unlimited supplies of
cheap LH2 and LOx to burn.

Ghostnasa could even become a primary R&D vendor for lord Mook.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 19th 08, 08:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
kT

John Doe wrote:
If Mr Obama takes office, are there any indications that he would make
quick management changes at NASA ?

Or would he do like many previous presidents, leave the current guy in
there for some time before he gives the job to one of his friends ?

Griffin is an exceptional NASA administrator, as he was given the
easiest job in the world, and managed to screw it up very badly.

George W. Bush and Michael Griffin are fraternal twins.

I would have thought that head of NASA would have been considered a high
profile job for political friends. Yet, by not giving this job right
away upon becoming president, it seems it is not such high profile.

Americans by and large don't give a rats ass about space.

Clearly Americans can't make any claims to rationality :

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Is this a case that not everyone can be head of NASA and that they
actually need specific skills ?

They have to be confirmed by congress.

The president only nominates a prospective candidate.

Any other explanations on why political appointments take so long for
NASA after an election ?

Because usually the previous NASA administrator isn't a COMPLETE ****ING
SCREWUP like Michael Griffin. Even Dan Goldin managed to muddle through.

Not Michael Griffin, though. With a small penis he needed to compensate.