Chuck Longton Hates America For Its Freedoms!

Old August 18th 08, 12:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Chuck Longton Hates America For Its Freedoms!

wrote:

On Aug 17, 5:32 pm, kT wrote:

Yes it is. It is physical violence. It's a crime.

No it wouldn't be. All the witnesses would say that you tripped and
the wounds were self inflicted.

So in your opinion you think that United States Military Personnel
should also be dishonest liars, as well as violent criminals.

That pretty much sums up my original statement :

**** the troops. **** you.

You have confirmed my belief that Americans are fascists.

Your troops are merely representing you on the world stage.

It's no small wonder how you got the present president, congress and
NASA administration that you've got. You assholes deserve the Ares I.

As far as Chuck Longton is concerned, he has single handedly destroyed
any chances Direct ever had, merely by opening his big mouth and
revealing his true thoughts. I, on the other hand, certainly in light of
your violent fascist statements here, stand by my statements entirely.

I'm voting for McCain. The quicker the US goes down, the better.

You simply do not deserve peace and prosperity.

You don't deserve a space program.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28784

Bush:

'Our Long National Nightmare Of Peace And Prosperity Is Finally Over'

January 17, 2001 | Issue 37•01

WASHINGTON, DC – Mere days from assuming the presidency and closing the
door on eight years of Bill Clinton, president-elect George W. Bush
assured the nation in a televised address Tuesday that "our long
national nightmare of peace and prosperity is finally over."

President-elect Bush vows that "together, we can put the triumphs of the
recent past behind us."

"My fellow Americans," Bush said, "at long last, we have reached the end
of the dark period in American history that will come to be known as the

------

Bush years.
Old August 18th 08, 12:51 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
[email protected]

On Aug 17, 7:27*pm, kT wrote:

You have confirmed my belief that Americans are fascists.

I'm voting for McCain.

Since only citizens of the USA can vote for president
and KT is voting for McCain
KT must be an American.
And since Americans are fascists
since KT has stated that "I, on the other hand...... stand by my
statements entirely. "
There is one and only one conclusion

KT is a fascist.

Old August 18th 08, 01:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
eyeball

On Aug 17, 7:58*pm, kT wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 17, 7:27 pm, kT wrote:

You have confirmed my belief that Americans are fascists.

I'm voting for McCain.

Since only citizens of the USA can vote for president
and KT is voting for McCain
KT must be an American.
And since Americans are fascists
since KT has stated that "I, on the other hand...... stand by my
statements entirely. "
There is one and only one conclusion

KT is a fascist.

No, because I admit Americans are fascists, and I confront you when I
run across your asinine statements, WITH WORDS, just like I confronted
Chuck Longton when he melted down today, just as I am confronting you
now, and just as I confronted Michael Griffin over the Ares I, and
George W. Bush over ... well, George W. Bush. Everything about him.

Your legacy is violence and hate and incompetence and insanity.

My legacy is intact - freedom and science and words :

http://webpages.charter.net/tsiolkovsky/

http://webpages.charter.net/cosmic/index.htm

And of course, results, for instance - bismuth iodide.

Just as soon as you've got something to show us, do post it.

I support McCain, aren't you afraid to have that in common with me?
I rather doubt he needs nor wants a vote from you anyway.
Perhaps you could move to a free country that shares your views of
Americans. Iran, Indonesia, North Korea perhaps? I'm sure if we took
up a collection, plenty of people here will contribute to a ticket.
Old August 18th 08, 02:19 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

eyeball wrote:
On Aug 17, 7:58 pm, kT wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 17, 7:27 pm, kT wrote:
[...]

I didn't say I supported him.

I rather doubt he needs nor wants a vote from you anyway.

If that's the case, I won't vote, as is my right.

Chuck Longton happens to think I don't have the right to not vote, and
that somehow people who have served in the military have the right to
demand that people vote, and that they somehow have more rights.

That was the subject of this discussion, his NSF rant, remember?

Perhaps you could move to a free country that shares your views of
Americans. Iran, Indonesia, North Korea perhaps? I'm sure if we took
up a collection, plenty of people here will contribute to a ticket.

I already have a place in a country which has no 'troops'.

There are countries without 'troops', or didn't you know that? I'm
guessing you didn't know that. You don't seem to get around much.

No, thanks, I made up my mind on September 22, 2005 that I was coming
back to fight you fascist assholes, I'm not the type to surrender.

Especially since I'm winning. It's easy to win against people like you,
who advocate lying, violence, militarism and criminality, and who front
incompetent 'troops' in order to achieve your nefarious fascist goals.

We won World War II, certainly we can defeat George W. Bush and his band
of incompetent minions. Naked people are very easy to spot in the crowd.
Old August 18th 08, 02:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
eyeball

On Aug 17, 9:19*pm, kT wrote:
eyeball wrote:
On Aug 17, 7:58 pm, kT wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 17, 7:27 pm, kT wrote:
[...]

How can you be a dove and a fighter too? And just who do you think won
the war again?
You say you look for naked people in crowds? Have you told your
therapist about this fetish?
Old August 18th 08, 11:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Will the person with the last word please turn out the lights?

Thanks

Brian

Email:

"kT" wrote in message
eyeball wrote:
On Aug 17, 1:03 pm, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 09:53:27 -0700 (PDT), in a place far, far away,
eyeball made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

On Aug 17, 12:05 pm, kunT opened wide and
let the diarrhrea flow:
Let me express myself freely : You are a fascist piece of human ****.
I guess that makes Direct 2.0 a fascist launch vehicle architecture.
Oh, and by the way : **** THE TROOPS!
Americans are such ASSHOLES.
Ares I (QED).
Ever say that to an American serviceman's (or woman's) face? I'd hope
your insurance is paid up...
I wouldn't. Just killfile him, as most of us have.

Unfortunately google has no killfile.

I'm just guessing offhand that you don't know the first thing about
software or software engineering :

http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html

http://www.penney.org/googleGroups.user.js

http://www.holysmoke.org/ggfbho/index.htm