Guthism is on the Rise

Old August 1st 08, 04:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

Default Guthism is on the Rise

On Aug 1, 6:53 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 30, 6:43 am, "Jeff Findley"
wrote:

"P. Edward Murray" wrote in ...

And exactly what did Brad discover? Hmmmm?

Who cares. Any discovery of his is just a figment of his imagination. Most
sensible readers here have him in their killfile, since his drivel simply
isn't worth the time spent reading it.

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

And yet another mainstream DARPA damage control reply, via the brown
nose of Jeff Findley.

What's so unusually dark and scary about Venus?

Technically the planet Venus is not too geothermally hot unless you
plan upon landing yourself into an active lava/mud pit, or directly on
top of any number of those geothermally pumped CO2 and S8 gas/vapor
vents.

The rigid composite airship method eliminates any requirement of touching
down. But then that has always been known. The required technologies
have also been well enough known, that would have permitted such a
substantial mission as of a decade ago.

Setting up a cool POOF City at Venus L2 has also been technically
doable, as of more than a decade ago.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Once again, the mainstream status quo of DARPA brown-nosed minions
tries to continually snooker and dumbfounded the rest of us village
idiots.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old August 3rd 08, 10:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
dakotatelephone...

Scott Hedrick wrote:

What will separate Brad from other historical bad examples, like
Rasputin, Benedict Arnold and Al Gore, is that the others, at one time,
added value to the societies they lived in.

Rasputin was a positive force at one time?

Sure- clearly, he was a party animal, bringing temporary joy to some.

Well, reading Brad's stuff can be quite a hoot also.
And he may well stimulate Kleenex industry as people laugh so hard they
start crying. :-D

Pat
Old August 3rd 08, 12:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

On Aug 3, 2:38 am, Pat Flannery wrote:
Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
hdakotatelephone...

Scott Hedrick wrote:

What will separate Brad from other historical bad examples, like
Rasputin, Benedict Arnold and Al Gore, is that the others, at one time,
added value to the societies they lived in.

Rasputin was a positive force at one time?

Sure- clearly, he was a party animal, bringing temporary joy to some.

Well, reading Brad's stuff can be quite a hoot also.
And he may well stimulate Kleenex industry as people laugh so hard they
start crying. :-D

Pat

“We're ignorant of life in the universe. We only have one planet that
serves as an example and in science it's not good to derive
information from a sample size of one.” / David Grinspoon

or is that simply too much for the likes of your mindset to
comprehend?

What's so hoot worthy about your kind artificially creating and
sustaining war?

What's so hoot worthy about our having been ignoring other intelligent
life on Venus?

What's so hoot worthy of our mainstream continually ignoring the
Sirius star/solar system?

What's so hoot worthy about the notion of our physically dark Selene/
moon having been tidal flexing Earth and subsequently global warming
us ever since the very last ice-age this planet w/moon is ever going
to see?

What's so hoot worthy of honest efforts that directly benefit the
lower 99.9% of humanity, and that of our best physics and science
efforts at salvaging our frail environment?

Other than perpetual plagiarism and parroting, what are the best of
Pat Flannery contributions or worthiness to physics and science?
(figured anything out as of lately?)

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old August 3rd 08, 06:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
Roddy Duda

GOOFISM is on the rise.

Old August 17th 08, 12:46 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

On Aug 3, 10:55 am, "Roddy Duda" wrote:
GOOFISM is on the rise.

Was that one out of your DARPA Old Testament Qur'an?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 17th 08, 03:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
eyeball

On Aug 16, 7:46*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Aug 3, 10:55 am, "Roddy Duda" wrote:

GOOFISM is on the rise.

Was that one out of your DARPA Old Testament Qur'an?

* ~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

No, he's just pretending to believe that.
Old August 17th 08, 05:15 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

On Aug 16, 7:57 pm, eyeball wrote:
On Aug 16, 7:46 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Aug 3, 10:55 am, "Roddy Duda" wrote:

GOOFISM is on the rise.

Was that one out of your DARPA Old Testament Qur'an?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

No, he's just pretending to believe that.

Pretend-Atheists do tend to spoof and pretend about a great many
things.

~ BG

Guthism is on the Rise kT Policy 37 August 17th 08 03:57 AM
ref on WHERE the moon will rise njem Amateur Astronomy 3 July 4th 07 06:14 AM
seeing the sun rise in the west john0714 Astronomy Misc 4 April 16th 07 10:56 AM
Orion on the rise Bo Jobs Amateur Astronomy 1 December 24th 05 07:27 AM