Men's Merrell Encore Slide

Old May 22nd 09, 06:21 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Men's Merrell Encore Slide

Price:$99.95
Image: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ima...?id=B000TE8AOU
Best deal: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000TE8AOU

These have become my new favorite shoes. I've had a pair for about 9 months and they are just about worn out. Its not the shoe's fault, I wear them almost every day. I've never found a more comfortable and secure slip-on shoe. They slip on with no hands but still fit as well as normal shoes.I hit them with some sno seal bees wax when they were new, paying particular attention to the stitch holes. They are now pretty water resistant. Good enough for a trip outside for firewood or the paper on a wet morning. Don
My husband LOVES these shoes!!! He would live in them if it was possible to do so. Definitely worth the price.
The item was intended as a Christmas gift and was not the correct size so it was returned.
Product is very comfortable,and is easy to slide on for persons with limited movement. Good feel with or without socks, slide on very easy and still hug your foot and give good support.
Very comfortable, light, and easy to slip in and out of. It is my second pair of this type although they have changed the style a little, the last pair took 3 years of daily use to destroy.
" Board Lasted Construction " Full Grain Leather/Nubuck Upper " Nylon 6.6 Injection Molded Arch Shank " Compression Molded EVA Footframe " Air Cushion Midsole " Merrell Encoreâ„¢ Sole/Sticky Rubber " Men's Weight: 1 lb. 12 ozs.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Women's Merrell Encore Chill Stitch:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000U1HSK4
Men's Merrell Encore Groove Pro:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000W1AQDS
Men's Merrell Primo Breeze II:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000AC0BCK