Absolute simultaneity, AT ONCE (except in GR).

Old February 6th 06, 08:21 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Default Absolute simultaneity, AT ONCE (except in GR).

Bilge wrote: : Bilge wrote: :
What is wrong with "Events A and B are simultaneous when aTA=aTB",
where aT is the time coordinate of the event in the aether frame.
You may also call aT the absolute time coordinate.

I can also call a horse a zebra, but that doesn't make it so.

Now all you have to do is figure out which is the aether frame
and when time began. Don't just tell me the aether frame does
not exist. The fact that you cannot identify it does not
prove it does not exist.

I don't have to figure out anything unless someone gives me a
definition of ``absolute simultaneity.''

$$ Absolute simultaneity, AT ONCE (except in GR).
NOTE: All EQUATiONs demand "absolute simultaneity" of BOTH SiDEs.
[Of course, this isN'T EVEN theoretically possible, in GR].
[BOTH equation SiDEs caN'T occupy the SAME GR WORLD-point].
This means (even-in-GR-THEORY), GR G_uv CANNOT equal T_uv ..AT ONCE.

$$ "And for physics to work, all four dimensions
$$ need to be strongly with each other, one of them
$$ can't change without affecting the others or the
$$ relationship with the others.
-=-
$$ Since time is the rate of passage of events,
$$ it really is not a dimension, but can be described
$$ as one mathematically."
$$
$$ Joe [And for physics to work..] Fischer ..[Ph.T (Tivity)].

$$ Mathematically and theoretically speaking..
The LEFT side of a GR-equation CANNOT equal the RiGHT side AT ONCE.
[NOTE, in GR it TAKEs TiME for the LEFT and RiGHT sides to EQUATE].
```Brian A M Stuckless.

What is wrong with the one I provided, other than that you don't
like it.

All you defined was simultaneity. Nothing about it is absolute.

What is LET?.
Absolute simultaneity, AT ONCE (except in GR).