Chapt35 Binary Star evidence #399 Atom Totality 4th ed

Old April 23rd 11, 08:12 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt35 Binary Star evidence #399 Atom Totality 4th ed

Chapter 35
Subject: why astronomers ignore disparate ages of neighboring stars,
binary
stars?

Here is evidence that the Nebular Dust Cloud theory is a fakery:

Alpha Centauri A which is 6 billion years old
*Alpha Centauri B which is 6 billion years old
*Alpha Centauri C which is far older than 6 billion years old and
can
*remain*in its current stated to 4 trillion years old

Barnard's Star 10 billion years old

Lalande 21185 Star 10 billion years old

Sirius A
*Sirius B binary stars of different ages

How does any rational thinking person explain those facts that the
nearest
neighboring stars of
any given star has disparate ages. If the Nebular Dust Cloud were
true
then they would be all the same ages.

And how do you explain why many binary stars are disparate in age?

Many astronomers seem to ignore the data when the data does not favor
their pet theory, the Nebular Dust Cloud theory.

The better theory is Dirac new radioactivities where star evolution
is
altogether a
different process. That of a steady accumulation of cosmic rays and
cosmic gamma
rays onto a selected seed. In that manner the Sun can be 10 billion
years old and
Jupiter 5 billion years old.

Chapter 35
Subject: why astronomers ignore disparate ages of neighboring
stars,
binary stars?

Alpha Centauri stars:

There is a squabble over the ages of A and B, but no squabble over
the
very old age of C.

Alpha Centauri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Centauri

Proxima Centauri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxima_Centauri

The Nebular Dust Cloud theory imposes the logic that
the stars in an immediate neighborhood cannot have vastly different
ages.

This data defeats the Nebular Dust Cloud theory:
Alpha Centauri A which is 6 billion years old
**Alpha Centauri B which is 6 billion years old
**Alpha Centauri C which is far older than 6 billion years old and
can
**remain
**in its current stated to 4 trillion years old

Barnard's Star 10 billion years old

Lalande 21185 Star 10 billion years old

Sirius A
**Sirius B binary stars of different ages

When you buy into the Big Bang and Nebular Dust Cloud theory, you
never really "think through" the consequences of those steadfast
beliefs. Probaby because you were never presented with two alternative
and opposing
theories of how stars, galaxies and the universe is created.

Many talk an awful lot about "evidence" but then when the evidence
turns against them on their beliefs of the Big Bang and Nebular Dust
Cloud, they run
away in silence.

A Big Bang shouldered with Nebular Dust Cloud theory would not give
a cosmic
pattern where neighboring stars are of vastly different ages,
especially immediate
neighboring stars. If the Big Bang with Nebular Dust Cloud is true,
then Barnard star,
and Lalande, and Sirius's and the Alpha Centauri's would all be
around
4.5 billion years
old. And if we go to any star neighborhood, we should find
predominantly one and the
same age. However, data seems to be that we typically find varying
ages.

What is the picture of stellar evolution if the
Atom Totality with
its Dirac new-radioactivities is the true mechanism? In that
picture,
we have stars 2X
older than some of its planets and we have stars that are 2X older
than its neighboring
stars. In this picture of the creation of stars and planets we must
have a variable of
about 1/2 the age of neighboring planets and stars. Because of Dirac
New Radioactivities,
a seed-dot of where a new planet or star is going to be borne and
which is funnelled a lot of
the cosmic rays and gamma rays onto this new seed-dot for which
springs a new planet or
new star. Ask yourselves, why is it that Jupiter is
growing in mass and size
twice as fast as any of the other planets in our solar system and
why
is it growing faster than
even our Sun? Notice that the "electricity" of Jupiter is larger
than
even the Sun's electricity.
The reason being in the Atom Totality with Dirac New Radioactivities
is because Jupiter is slated to become a twin star to the Sun.

If you so believe in your Big Bang with Nebular Dust
Cloud, why is it that
the Exoplanets are so vastly uniform in that they are huge Jupiters
in
close tight orbit with their alien star? The mechanics of Exoplanets
favors the Dirac New Radioactivities. In that
the evolution of those exoplanets was a dot-seed 1/2 the age of its
parent star and growing
in mass and size so that it orbits closer and closer to the star and
finally becomes a binary
star.

So when the Big Bang and Nebular Dust Cloud theories are presented
with a rival theory of Atom Totality with Dirac
New Radioactivities which together implies that any given
neighborhood
of stars would have
a mixture of stars that are 2X older than other stars and where the
planetary systems have
planets about to become binary stars. And where you have many binary
stars where one
star is 2X older than the other.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium