Serious question only Scott Grissom can answer

Old October 2nd 04, 05:14 AM
Scott Hedrick

"JGDeRuvo" wrote in message
om...
You know, guys, you may not agree with Scott or even think he's a tad
off, but when you make comments like this, you INSULT his father's
memory.

I don't care if the janitor is insulted. I just think it's a shame that Gus
believed that the syphylitic spawn that posts here as "scott" was his son.

I don't hold to Scott's theories, but I'm not about to **** on his
dad's grave either.

That's what "scott" has been doing. Pay more attention.

Old October 2nd 04, 05:49 AM
OM

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:14:37 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"JGDeRuvo" wrote in message
. com...
You know, guys, you may not agree with Scott or even think he's a tad
off, but when you make comments like this, you INSULT his father's
memory.

....JG, "scott" is the one insulting Gus' memory. We're the ones
defending it since both Betty and "scott" have no desire to do so
themselves.

I don't care if the janitor is insulted. I just think it's a shame that Gus
believed that the syphylitic spawn that posts here as "scott" was his son.

....I haven't determined if it's womb-transmitted hereditary syphallis,
or just an untreated case of gonorhea he's had since age 6. Could be
both.

I don't hold to Scott's theories, but I'm not about to **** on his
dad's grave either.

....No, but one day I hope to **** on "scott's". *And* take a **** on
Betty's, too.

That's what "scott" has been doing. Pay more attention.

....Agreed. The true spawn of evil is the one calling himself "scott
grissom", not us.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old October 2nd 04, 02:07 PM
bob haller

Kinda like the teapot calling the kettle black, isn't it Bob?

Think what you like, if the shuttle RTF more will die, and scott, he is a sick
unit.

The shuttle ISS combo is a accident waiting to happen

Scott asking the same question over and over and over thats OCD. I asked a
relative who happens to be a psycologist err sp? head doctor......

We need a new space GOAL. One other than nasas of keeping the standing army
employeed
..
..
End the dangerous wasteful shuttle now before it kills any more astronauts....