[GENESIS] Egads...

Old September 9th 04, 10:03 PM
Sam Seiber

OM wrote:
Why everyone hasn't killifled the little nutball and put him out of
our misery is beyond me...

OM

Well, for me, I would see one of his headers, and then think:
"Lets see what the dumbass has to say this time". But over the
last week, it has become a bitter test of "how sick of a post can I
read without getting puke in my keyboard". After his wishing that
bad things would happen to Florida, I am pretty sure that if we
got him off the paint sniffing, his brain will never recover.

Forgive me OM, sometimes I take a look at "reality" TV. Then I
feel badly of myself, and move on to the History/Discovery channel.

In a few weeks ski season will resume, and I may not have the time
to read his crap.

Sam
Old September 9th 04, 10:27 PM
Sam Seiber

Mike Dicenso wrote:
I really think this guy (Bbo) has some kind of OCD regarding death.
He is getting so bad I think he could use professional help.

Oh you've just NOW come to the conclusion that Bob needs psychiatric help?
;-)
-Mike

Hey, Hey. I may be slow, but I catch on fast!

Sam
Old September 10th 04, 12:55 AM
dave schneider

OM wrote:
On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:30:14 -0500, Herb Schaltegger
wrote:

I've seen the video (downloadable from NASAWatch.com) and it wasn't a
spin - it was most definitely a tumble - I only watched the whole thing
once but it seemed to be rotating about all three axes at variable rates
simultaneously right up until the camera lost it at impact.

...It's spinning on the axis it's supposed to be spinning, but it's
also tumbling end-over-end as well.

OM

Thanks!

/dps
Old September 10th 04, 12:07 PM
Jochem Huhmann

Herb Schaltegger writes:

I've seen the video (downloadable from NASAWatch.com) and it wasn't a
spin - it was most definitely a tumble - I only watched the whole thing
once but it seemed to be rotating about all three axes at variable rates
simultaneously right up until the camera lost it at impact.

What's not on the video resp. on its audio track: This conversation
between I don't know who (as on NASA TV)...

- Impact!
- Do you have an altitude?
- Impact. That's ground level.

Just great.

Jochem

--
"A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no
longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away."
Old September 10th 04, 05:33 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message
I really think this guy (Bbo) has some kind of OCD regarding death.
He is getting so bad I think he could use professional help.

Just a push. Perhaps I should start mailing opened packages of sweetener to
him.

Old September 14th 04, 04:54 PM
Bill Higgins

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Scott Hedrick wrote:

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message
I really think this guy (Bbo) has some kind of OCD regarding death.
He is getting so bad I think he could use professional help.

Just a push. Perhaps I should start mailing opened packages of sweetener to
him.

I wouldn't recommend it. There's a Shuttle engineer doing jail time for
something like this:
http://home.cfl.rr.com/diehardanddragon/diehard/dian_in_two_pages.html

--
Bill Higgins