Test message

Old April 14th 08, 03:21 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley

Default Test message

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:gN2dnaukFpkgtp3VnZ2dnUVZ_judnZ2d@northdakotat elephone...
Newsgroup acting odd on my computer; this is just a test message to see
what's going on.

Posting is fine. What software are you using?

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Old April 14th 08, 08:54 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Jeff Findley wrote:
"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:gN2dnaukFpkgtp3VnZ2dnUVZ_judnZ2d@northdakotat elephone...

Newsgroup acting odd on my computer; this is just a test message to see
what's going on.

Posting is fine. What software are you using?

Thunderbird. It seems to have fixed itself. I flushed out the old
messages, and the new stuff is coming in okay now.
One oddity; I resubscribed to sci.space.moderated and my old messages
there showed up as having been written by Rand Simberg, which I'm sure
he would find amusing. :-D

Pat
Old April 14th 08, 09:03 PM posted to sci.space.history
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:54:12 -0500, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Jeff Findley wrote:
"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:gN2dnaukFpkgtp3VnZ2dnUVZ_judnZ2d@northdakotat elephone...

Newsgroup acting odd on my computer; this is just a test message to see
what's going on.

Posting is fine. What software are you using?

Thunderbird. It seems to have fixed itself. I flushed out the old
messages, and the new stuff is coming in okay now.
One oddity; I resubscribed to sci.space.moderated and my old messages
there showed up as having been written by Rand Simberg, which I'm sure
he would find amusing. :-D

Frightening, actually.
Old April 18th 08, 05:16 PM posted to sci.space.history
Michael Gallagher

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:25:19 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Newsgroup acting odd on my computer; this is just a test message to see
what's going on.

Your system is still screwed; obviously, it never got out and no one
read it.

Test Message OM History 1 March 11th 06 08:11 AM
test message robertlw Amateur Astronomy 2 November 23rd 04 06:55 AM
test message Ed Majden Amateur Astronomy 0 October 12th 03 08:49 PM
Test (no message) Paul Hyndman CCD Imaging 1 July 11th 03 02:56 AM
Test (no message) Paul Hyndman Amateur Astronomy 0 July 11th 03 02:32 AM