BC&F triple currency ad in S+T

Old June 15th 04, 02:05 PM
Robin Leadbeater

Default BC&F triple currency ad in S+T

Interesting BC&F astro Engineering ad in S+T (July p111) Prices in Pounds,
Euro and Dollars. I guess it confirms it is all about what the market will
stand.

Robin

Old June 15th 04, 02:51 PM
Martin Frey

"Robin Leadbeater" wrote:

Interesting BC&F astro Engineering ad in S+T (July p111) Prices in Pounds,
Euro and Dollars. I guess it confirms it is all about what the market will
stand.

Robin

Is it the same number, whether pounds euros or dollars? Sooner we kill
the pound the better - en bas les UKilroys say I.

--
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk
Old June 15th 04, 06:33 PM
Robin Leadbeater

"Martin Frey" wrote in message
"Robin Leadbeater" wrote:

Interesting BC&F astro Engineering ad in S+T (July p111) Prices in

Pounds,
Euro and Dollars. I guess it confirms it is all about what the market

will
stand.

Robin

Is it the same number, whether pounds euros or dollars? Sooner we kill
the pound the better - en bas les UKilroys say I.

--

Au contrere! Not going in this direction. That is the interesting thing
eg Parfocal ring £5.49 or $7.99 or 14.00 Euro! Even allowing for UK

Robin

Old June 15th 04, 06:50 PM
Stephen Tonkin

Robin Leadbeater wrote:
Even allowing for UK VAT, in the US they are getting something made in
the UK and shipped to the US slightly cheaper than the UK price

Anyone surprised?

Best,
Stephen

Remove footfrommouth to reply

--
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ Stephen Tonkin | ATM Resources; Astro-Tutorials; Astro Books +
Old June 15th 04, 07:01 PM
Robin Leadbeater

"Stephen Tonkin" wrote in message
Robin Leadbeater wrote:
Even allowing for UK VAT, in the US they are getting something made in
the UK and shipped to the US slightly cheaper than the UK price

Anyone surprised?

Not me. It puts paid to some of the lamer excuses for the $=£ racket though

Robin