curses

Old May 2nd 07, 10:12 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default curses

If I can get my tapes on YouTube it is probably true the Justice
Department and FBI will become part of the mess.

1 of the first people the FBI needs to talk to is Kelly Monaghan. I
did not know Kelly. I have not ever talked to Kelly. I think like
Chris she is a nice person. I think Kelly will tell the truth. Many
people know what Kelly knows.

I think Kelly knows about

Kelly was on the student senate. Heidy was on the student senate.
Kelly was friends with Heidy.

The third year of Heidy at the school - Heidy met a person from
India. This person who was from India was a student and he was on the
student senate. The person from India was to an extreme mentally ill
and he was dangerous. He followed people. He may have carried
weapons. Kelly would not know about any weapons that he carried. The
person from India liked Heidy - he followed Heidy a lot. This went on
for a long time.

Heidy told me the person from India left a card for her on Feb. 14 and
she told me what the card said.

The person from India to an extreme did bad things. It was not his
fault. He was mentally ill.
He would look for Heidy at night. If he found her at a building - he
left the building - for hours he would walk around the building.

This is connected to police doing crimes. This is important.

The FBI will need to talk to all students on the student senate like
Chris. Chris was the president of the student senate.

The FBI will need to talk to - room mates of Heidy - Heidy had about 7
to 9 room mates - the most important room mates will be third year and
forth year of Heidy - I think Holmes was a room mate of Heidy for her
forth year - all boy friends of Heidy - Heidy dated Tom - Tom is an
extremely important witness - Heidy was planning on get married when
she was at the school - the guy who she was planning to marry was a
student at the school - they both got degrees at about the same time -
the guy who Heidy was going to marry is an extremely important
witness.

There are a lot of witnesses to what happened.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Old May 2nd 07, 10:33 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
BillMays

wrote in message
oups.com...
If I can get my tapes on YouTube it is probably true the Justice
Department and FBI will become part of the mess.

1 of the first people the FBI needs to talk to is Kelly Monaghan. I
did not know Kelly. I have not ever talked to Kelly. I think like
Chris she is a nice person. I think Kelly will tell the truth. Many
people know what Kelly knows.

I think Kelly knows about

Kelly was easy, for free.

Kelly was on the student senate. Heidy was on the student senate.
Kelly was friends with Heidy.

Kelly would go fro free, Heidy charged, but was worth it.

The third year of Heidy at the school - Heidy met a person from
India. This person who was from India was a student and he was on the
student senate. The person from India was to an extreme mentally ill
and he was dangerous. He followed people. He may have carried
weapons. Kelly would not know about any weapons that he carried. The
person from India liked Heidy

She must be young, men from India like them very young

- he followed Heidy a lot. This went on
for a long time.

He was paying her for it.

Heidy told me the person from India left a card for her on Feb. 14 and
she told me what the card said.

The person from India to an extreme did bad things. It was not his
fault. He was mentally ill.
He would look for Heidy at night.

Did he pay her extra for that ?

If he found her at a building - he
left the building - for hours he would walk around the building.

This is connected to police doing crimes. This is important.

The FBI will need to talk to all students on the student senate like
Chris. Chris was the president of the student senate.

The FBI will need to talk to - room mates of Heidy - Heidy had about 7
to 9 room mates -

Did Heidy charge about $100 for a "room mate" for the night ?

the most important room mates will be third year and
forth year of Heidy - I think Holmes was a room mate of Heidy for her
forth year - all boy friends of Heidy - Heidy dated Tom - Tom is an
extremely important witness

Tom was her Pimp ?

Old May 2nd 07, 10:49 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
galathaea

On May 2, 2:12 pm, wrote:
[...]

hello kurt

many bad things have happened to many people

it is a very sad thing

if it is recent and dangerous people are still doing harm
do not look to the fbi for help
look to the police department of the area where it occurred

they will call in any higher authorities
including federal
as needed for the crime

but i am worried that these incidents are not recent
because they sound like similar things you have mentioned in the past

if that is the case
you may be carrying around damage that is only hurting yourself

that type of damage is also a curse
and very difficult to get rid of

healing yourself after extraordinary traumas takes time
and much self-evaluation and understanding
but it is possible

it is possible even when someone has pointed guns at you
and threatened to kill you
or left the scars of physical and mental abuse

poetry can help you understand your emotions
and therapists
( if you can afford - i know it is difficult )
can suggest ways to grow

i know it can be very hard
but many people do overcome
and if you need to
i am confident you can too

your curses are very painful

galathaea: prankster, fablist, magician, liar

Old May 3rd 07, 10:23 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology
James Kibo Parry

In sci.physics and sci.astro, wrote:

If I can get my tapes on YouTube it is probably true the Justice
Department and FBI will become part of the mess.

Kurt, if you send me all your tapes, I promise I will not stop until
every single person on the Internet has seen them on YouTube, whether
or not I have time to add a laugh track.

1 of the first people the FBI needs to talk to is Kelly Monaghan. I
did not know Kelly. I have not ever talked to Kelly. I think like
Chris she is a nice person. I think Kelly will tell the truth. Many
people know what Kelly knows.

I think Kelly knows about

Kelly was on the student senate. Heidy was on the student senate.
Kelly was friends with Heidy.

The person who has a pet panda sits to the left of the person who
bought a tadpole on Monday.

EEEEEEE NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS MADE OUT OF X'S AND O'S ARRANGED
IN A GIANT UPSIDE-DOWN ZIGGURAT CONTAINING NO FUN!

Mommy, I don't like these new "Sudokurt" puzzles.

The third year of Heidy at the school - Heidy met a person from
India. This person who was from India was a student and he was on the
student senate. The person from India was to an extreme mentally ill
and he was dangerous. He followed people. He may have carried
weapons. Kelly would not know about any weapons that he carried. The
person from India liked Heidy - he followed Heidy a lot. This went on
for a long time.

Heidy told me the person from India left a card for her on Feb. 14 and
she told me what the card said.

The person from India to an extreme did bad things. It was not his
fault. He was mentally ill.
He would look for Heidy at night. If he found her at a building - he
left the building - for hours he would walk around the building.

I demand that Werner Herzog film this script exactly as written.

This is connected to police doing crimes. This is important.

The FBI will need to talk to all students on the student senate like
Chris. Chris was the president of the student senate.

The FBI will need to talk to - room mates of Heidy - Heidy had about 7
to 9 room mates - the most important room mates will be third year and
forth year of Heidy - I think Holmes was a room mate of Heidy for her
forth year - all boy friends of Heidy - Heidy dated Tom - Tom is an
extremely important witness - Heidy was planning on get married when
she was at the school - the guy who she was planning to marry was a
student at the school - they both got degrees at about the same time -
the guy who Heidy was going to marry is an extremely important
witness.

Wait, wait! I jammed all the X's and O's into the box but somehow
the square came out with 37 cells in it and most of them are Z's!

There are a lot of witnesses to what happened.

Kurt Stocklmeir

If you can't figure out how to use YouTube, you could always try
going to the middle of Harvard Square and just re-enacting your
entire life story at people who are running away from you as fast
as they can. Or you could be one of those freaky statue mimes
because then all you'd need to do would be to not chase after
all the people who are running away screaming.

You need to learn to put video on YouTube so we can find out just
how scary you are.

Are you scary good or scary bad? I know you're more "scary strange"
than "scary ha-ha" but that has nothing to do with whether you're
scary good or scary bad or just spontaneously generated by the
production and decay of strange particles. If you need further
assistance, just ask Leonard Nimoy.

-- K.

I turned off my TV halfway
through that episode and
that means that Vic Perrin
never returned control of
my television set to me.
Now all it ever gets is
24 hours a day of evil
space commercials for
oscilloscope wax.
Old May 3rd 07, 08:31 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.religion.kibology
David DeLaney

James "Kibo" Parry wrote:

I don't CARE what he wrote yet, I can see his memory castle from here again!
HUZZAH!

In sci.physics and sci.astro, wrote:
If I can get my tapes on YouTube it is probably true the Justice
Department and FBI will become part of the mess.

....This is _so true_. And yet so something I don't want to be involved in
the clinical trials of. Okay, maybe a little.

Kurt, if you send me all your tapes, I promise I will not stop until
every single person on the Internet has seen them on YouTube, whether
or not I have time to add a laugh track.

Add a Jonathan Coulton song; that always seems to help.

Kelly was on the student senate. Heidy was on the student senate.
Kelly was friends with Heidy.

The person who has a pet panda sits to the left of the person who
bought a tadpole on Monday.

This logic problem is cursed. And slimy.

EEEEEEE NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS MADE OUT OF X'S AND O'S ARRANGED
IN A GIANT UPSIDE-DOWN ZIGGURAT CONTAINING NO FUN!

Mommy, I don't like these new "Sudokurt" puzzles.

Are you squinting correctly? ARE YOU SQUINTING CORRECTLY?

The FBI will need to talk to - room mates of Heidy - Heidy had about 7
to 9 room mates - the most important room mates will be third year and
forth year of Heidy - I think Holmes was a room mate of Heidy for her
forth year - all boy friends of Heidy - Heidy dated Tom - Tom is an
extremely important witness - Heidy was planning on get married when
she was at the school - the guy who she was planning to marry was a
student at the school - they both got degrees at about the same time -
the guy who Heidy was going to marry is an extremely important
witness.

Wait, wait! I jammed all the X's and O's into the box but somehow
the square came out with 37 cells in it and most of them are Z's!

Psst: You have to connect them with dashes. That fills in the texture.

You need to learn to put video on YouTube so we can find out just
how scary you are.

Um. Yes. Yes, this must be done. We'll regret it, but it MUST be done. For
SCIENCE!

If you need further assistance, just ask Leonard Nimoy.

Or Wil Wheaton. One of these assistances is not like the other.

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from
"It's not the pot that grows the flower