When Truth is a PsyOp

Old July 15th 08, 03:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Visual Purple

Default When Truth is a PsyOp

When Truth is a PsyOp

I am deeply dismayed when I see what has become of "the Truth
Movement".

It started out with so much sublime promise, but it was, in all too
short a period of time, overtaken with ridiculous phantasmagoria.

It was predictable that this would happen. Perhaps if we analyze just
what happened, we can reverse, or ameliorate, the current trends.

When truth about 9/11 began pouring out and the powers that be saw
that they could not contain the flood of information that was reaching
the world at the speed of light, they decided to let the mind-bending,
political paradigm shifting, emotion-racking, world view wrecking
information flow unabated.

They knew that when the mind and emotions are flooded with information
that is wholly new, information that shakes up everything we believed
and cherished as truth and which has no analogs in our mental and
experiential storehouses, that the mind and emotions would become
particularly vulnerable.

When we are confronted with information that shatters what we believed
to be true we are left with the possibility that everything that we
believed may not be true.

Some people protect themselves from this extreme cognitive dissonance
by adopting a set of beliefs and an axiology from which they do not
veer, come whatever suggestion, information or experience may.
Obviously, this is not the way of wisdom.

But neither is it wise to allow ourselves to be disoriented with such
suggestions as: "Everything you've learned up until now has been a
lie". How many times have you seen that suggestion repeated on the net
recently? It's as untrue as it is disorienting.

Another disorienting suggestion that is oft-repeated of late is:
"Everything that you think is history is actually revisionist."

For goodness sake, be wary when someone speaks about all of your
frames of reference, when they attempt to undermine your sense of
balance and trust in your own mind globally and in toto.

Having repeated these suggestions countless times on the net,
particularly to young people who are presently in, or the recent
products of, an educational system that has not fostered a strong
sense of either history or healthy skepticism (yes, there is unhealthy
skepticism, it's called cynicism), they then began with the far out,
scientifically and empirically unverified and, to date, unverifiable
claims about our history and our genetic lode having been maliciously
tampered with by alien invaders.

To believe that species from other planets, if they exist at all (and
they probably do but until proof is offered it is not balanced to
incorporate such beliefs into our everyday, working set of
assumptions) are malevolent is merely an extension of the prejudice
that our species is characterized by. Just as we are prejudiced
against members of our species who do not share our phenotype, and
just as we choose to believe that which is wholly mendacious about
other species who share this planet with us, so we assume that beings
from another world must, if they have come here, come for malevolent
purposes.

Young people are being told repeatedly that the history that we have
learned is revisionist history. That must necessarily be true. How can
we be completely accurate about history? The best any student of
history can do is try to be as honest as s/he can when piecing
together fragments of data, taking into account that the people in the
events were also, as we are, in a state of partial awareness and
consciousness. But what we are being offered instead of our admittedly
faulty and partial historical knowledge is not only revisionist
history; it is pure science fiction. This disinformation is being
aimed principally at young people whom the people doing this PsyOp
know do not possess the scientific or analytical tools to refute the
claims.

So, instead of young people concentrating their energies on critically
important issued which are empirically and scientifically verifiable,
to wit: how the WTC was destroyed, the actual activities of the UN,
The Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, Codex Alimentarius,
researching chemtrails and Morgellon's Disease, HAARP and other real,
nuts and bolts critical issues; too many are speculating about the
orbit of a planet about which no serious astronomical evidence exists
to support believing that it exists at all, underground facilities
where various aliens are performing heinous experiments, and the
destruction of the planet on Dec. 21, 2012.

Is it not abundantly evident that 12 21 2012 is a simple code? Is it
not apparent that vast numbers of people are being triggered by it?
Don't be one of them. Even if you were "programmed" to react to the
code, you can override the programming with a bit of balance, common
sense and self control.

The Black Ops folks cynically manipulated the mass expansion of
consciousness to accommodate vast amounts of new information and the
radical changes in thinking and emotional structure that that
information brought about into mass psychosis.

There is a difference between having an open mind and having your
brains spilling out all over the floor.

This unsubstantiated distraction is occupying our time and frittering
away on energy. It is keeping us from focusing on what really matters:
building a world that is fit for human habitation.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel