Aurora Australis Enterprisius E

Old May 20th 11, 07:28 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default Aurora Australis Enterprisius E

On 5/19/2011 10:22 PM, David Spain wrote:
Something I stumbled upon this eve, web surfing the ultimate website for
those who study pathos/anti-pathos technology...

;-)

http://www.startrek.com/gallery_slid...gs?image_id=65

Looks like the Federation still hasn't gotten our cloaking technology to
work right.

Tomalak
Old May 20th 11, 09:32 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
David Spain

Pat Flannery wrote:
On 5/19/2011 10:22 PM, David Spain wrote:
Something I stumbled upon this eve, web surfing the ultimate website for
those who study pathos/anti-pathos technology...

;-)

http://www.startrek.com/gallery_slid...gs?image_id=65

Looks like the Federation still hasn't gotten our cloaking technology to
work right.

Tomalak

"The submarine is an underhand form of warfare... and a damned un-English weapon."

- Rear Adm. Wilson
- Third Sea Lord and Controller of the [Royal] Navy

"The Federation is prohibited by treaty from deploying a cloaking device"

(see above)

- Treaty of Algeron

Harumph!

Dave "master of anti-pathos" Spain

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk...arine_serv.htm
http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Algeron
Old May 21st 11, 05:00 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

On 5/20/2011 12:32 PM, David Spain wrote:

"The submarine is an underhand form of warfare... and a damned
un-English weapon."

- Rear Adm. Wilson
- Third Sea Lord and Controller of the [Royal] Navy

"The Federation is prohibited by treaty from deploying a cloaking device"

(see above)

- Treaty of Algeron

As "Enterprise" taught us, everyone in the Federation, especially the
Vulcans, are a pack of liars.
Liars, liars, pointy ears on fires!* :-D

Tomalak

*Okay the rhyme's a bit tortured, but so are the poets of the Tal Shiar.
Old May 22nd 11, 12:44 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
David Spain

Pat Flannery wrote:

As "Enterprise" taught us, everyone in the Federation, especially the
Vulcans, are a pack of liars.
Liars, liars, pointy ears on fires!* :-D

Tomalak

*Okay the rhyme's a bit tortured, but so are the poets of the Tal Shiar.

Tomalak,

Everything I say is a lie.
"I am lying"

Norman 1