Every Day More Physicists Are Coming Closer To The Truth AboutGravity / S D Rodrian

Old July 20th 10, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,sci.astro.planetarium
JeffRelf.F-M.FM   @.

Default  So·called “randomness” is just IGNORANCE, inadequate measurement.

PRE
No Brad, un·like you, I never said:
“ The binding force(s) of gravity is(are) randomness. ”.

A hRef="http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astronomy/msg/63ed457ffeccf21b"So·called “randomness” is just IGNORANCE, inadequate measurement./A
Old July 26th 10, 10:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,sci.astro.planetarium
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default  So·called “randomness” is just IGNORANCE, inadequate measurement.

JeffRelf.F-M.FM @. wrote in message ...
Gravity is primordial structure, eXergy; entropy eats it.
Besides you(Painius), who'd dare imagine it doesn't exist ?

Gravity is equal to all other forms of eXergy, combined;
if gravity doesn't exist, then neither does eXergy ?? the stuff of life.

The amount of eXergy/gravity we see to day is just fate;
gigayears ago it was much greater, gigayears from now it'll be less.

The cosmos is alive because it comsumes eXergy;
yet, at the same time, it just is, a static hyper(4D)block.

Intrinsically, nothing is random;
socalled randomness is just IGNORANCE, inadequate measurement.

P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A

Jeff, i wonder about all of this because it began on
a false premise. I wasn't the one who said gravity
doesn't exist. It was a Dr. Verlinde who was quoted
as saying that gravity doesn't exist, and it was SD
Rodrian who seemed to agree with him by welcoming
him to the club.

So what do you call the "alive cosmos"? God?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. I'm on V A C A T I O N ! (until Monday)

P.P.S.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

Old July 28th 10, 03:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,sci.astro.planetarium
​ JeffRelf.F-M.FM ​@.

Default ​ The static, immutable, immobile, changeless and choiceless cosmos.

PRE
You(Painius) said Dr. Verlinde asserts that gravity doesn't exist and
that Rodrian “ seemed to agree with him by welcoming him to the club. ”.

I don't see where Verlinde claimed “Gravity doesn't exist”.
Who's Rodrian ? Apparently, WikiPedia doesn't know about him.

Verlinde prefers soft statistics over hard precision, it seems.
General Relativity is precise, Quantum Mechanics is vague.

What do I call the “alive cosmos”, “God” ? you ask.

I call it “the cosmos”.

To us, the moslty·ignorant, it appears to be “alive”,
because it, like us, consumes eXergy(fuel).

If we could know absolutely everything as it is, in 4·D,
we'd see that it was static, immutable, immobile,
changeless and choiceless.

img Src="http://www.spiritual-minds.com/religion/map_world_religions.gif"
Alt="Map of the world's religions."
Old April 26th 11, 10:56 AM
fljaweiu fljaweiu is offline
Junior Member

Location: Manhattan
Send a message via ICQ to fljaweiu

What are you basing this on? Do you have inside info from spb? What will it include that android or the marketplace does not? Any details at all, or you just making this up? Please enlighten us with your wisdom.