pisces??

Old August 9th 03, 06:40 AM
Thomas McDonald

Default pisces??

Janet,

Wrong group. All the Pisces here are insensitive louts. Yourself,
perhaps, not excluded.

This is a text-only ng. Learn what that means. (Hint: the cool colors
and neato pictures so beloved of WebTV are not, as it happens, text.)

This is a group dedicated (though one might be excused for doubting it
sometimes) astronomy. Not, as you seem to think, astrology.

You are a WebTV'er. For that misfortune, I'll not flame you this time.
However, in future, you might wish to read a good number of posts before you
post yourself--it might save you the embarassment you've caused yourself
here.

Tom McDonald

Old August 9th 03, 08:54 AM
Rudolph_X

JANET (* *) wrote:

is it me?? or are all pisces super sensitive and vulverable???

"There are places and moments in which one is so completely alone that
one sees the world entire."

Jules Renard

~pat~ http://wtv-zone.com/Pat_1223/sig/MySignatures/MySignatures.html

Jan,

Nice picture. Thanks for providing us with irrefutable proof that Tom
McDonald shaves his arse.

PS. - Pisces is a mighty fine water sign.