Schindler vs Schiavo = *DEATH*!

Old March 28th 05, 03:10 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Schindler vs Schiavo = *DEATH*!

Every hour in the USA 40 people are taken off machines and left for
God(or nature to take its course) I have a living will as known to this
group. I will determine my own last minutes of my life.That should be
one of the rights(law) of humankind. To prove my point that poor woman
has suffered for 15 years. How are these nasty politicians ending
schiavo life? In the most humane way they can come up with. Dying of
thirst. They gave her a sip of wine yesterday out of the goodness of
their hearts, Well Schiavo is lucky for 200 years ago these same crazy
people would have set her on fire,and that is the most painful way to
die. Jeb Bush my governor,and president Bush should hang their heads in
shame. Bert

Old March 28th 05, 04:08 PM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Every hour in the USA 40 people are taken off machines and left for
God(or nature to take its course) I have a living will as known to

this
group. I will determine my own last minutes of my life.That should be
one of the rights(law) of humankind. To prove my point that poor

woman
has suffered for 15 years. How are these nasty politicians ending
schiavo life? In the most humane way they can come up with. Dying of
thirst. They gave her a sip of wine yesterday out of the goodness of
their hearts, Well Schiavo is lucky for 200 years ago these same

crazy
people would have set her on fire,and that is the most painful way to
die. Jeb Bush my governor,and president Bush should hang their heads

in
shame. Bert

The problem is that if we can simply stop feeding someone, anyone, who
is capable of accepting food, then were does it stop? Can we look
around for other undesirable drags on society to stop feeding? Even
ones without feeding tubes?

Nazi Germany had a more proactive plan in that regard.

Double-A

Old March 28th 05, 07:25 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A I am for life 'first" if three doctors of good credibility
examined Schiavo and said she is thinking(just thinking nothing else) I
would agree with you 100% I can't relate this to what the Nazi did. As
i posted everyone should have a living will. That takes the pressure of
friends and relatives. If the conscious part of the brain is gone that
to me ends it. Many ways to keep the body alive. That is good for fresh
body parts (there was a movie on that, moons ago) I would never had
pull the plug on Reeves. bert