Methane On Mars Proves Bible Is Bull

Old April 22nd 04, 04:06 PM
Rudolph_X

Default Methane On Mars Proves Bible Is Bull

Life on Mars, what does it mean? It means the fundamentalist religious
fanatics, who have done everything in their power to set Science back 2
thousand years, have lost the war of Science Vs. Religion. The victory
belongs to Science. Down with the heathen religious lies that have
stifled human progress for far too long. Good riddance to bad garbage,
the false religions! Long live the Sciences!

We at the IES knew all along that Science would defeat the hypocritical
religious heresies that have for too long stifled human advancement. I
say all the hideous religious myths should be thrown on the ash heap of
hisory and set ablaze once and for all! -RX

Old April 24th 04, 10:11 PM
Prai Jei

Rudolph_X (or somebody else of the same name) wrote in message
thusly:

Life on Mars, what does it mean? It means the fundamentalist religious
fanatics, who have done everything in their power to set Science back 2
thousand years, have lost the war of Science Vs. Religion. The victory
belongs to Science. Down with the heathen religious lies that have
stifled human progress for far too long. Good riddance to bad garbage,
the false religions! Long live the Sciences!

We at the IES knew all along that Science would defeat the hypocritical
religious heresies that have for too long stifled human advancement. I
say all the hideous religious myths should be thrown on the ash heap of
hisory and set ablaze once and for all! -RX

Er - um - sorry - I don't quite follow. How would life on Mars contradict
the Bible?
--
Paul Townsend
I put it down there, and when I went back to it, there it was GONE!

Interchange the alphabetic elements to reply

Old April 25th 04, 10:56 AM
Laura

"Prai Jei" wrote in message
Rudolph_X (or somebody else of the same name) wrote in message
thusly:

Life on Mars, what does it mean? It means the fundamentalist religious
fanatics, who have done everything in their power to set Science back 2
thousand years, have lost the war of Science Vs. Religion. The victory
belongs to Science. Down with the heathen religious lies that have
stifled human progress for far too long. Good riddance to bad garbage,
the false religions! Long live the Sciences!

We at the IES knew all along that Science would defeat the hypocritical
religious heresies that have for too long stifled human advancement. I
say all the hideous religious myths should be thrown on the ash heap of
hisory and set ablaze once and for all! -RX

Er - um - sorry - I don't quite follow. How would life on Mars contradict
the Bible?

Bible scholars (is that an oxymoron?) seem to agree that life is unique to
the Earth. Of course, they also believe the earth is 6000 years old and that
it's the center of the universe.

Old April 25th 04, 06:05 PM
Rudolph_X

Prai Jei wrote:

Rudolph_X (or somebody else of the same name) wrote in message
thusly:

Life on Mars, what does it mean? It means the fundamentalist religious
fanatics, who have done everything in their power to set Science back 2
thousand years, have lost the war of Science Vs. Religion. The victory
belongs to Science. Down with the heathen religious lies that have
stifled human progress for far too long. Good riddance to bad garbage,
the false religions! Long live the Sciences!

We at the IES knew all along that Science would defeat the hypocritical
religious heresies that have for too long stifled human advancement. I
say all the hideous religious myths should be thrown on the ash heap of
hisory and set ablaze once and for all! -RX

Er - um - sorry - I don't quite follow. How would life on Mars contradict
the Bible?

If you are truly as stupid as you sound then nothing I say will help
change that. Nevertheless...

Five hundred years ago, Giordano Bruno, an Italian scientist, published
a book stating that the world was round, and not flat. He said the
heavens were filled with stars and planets peopled with life. The Church
burned him at the stake, using his own books to stoke the fires, just
because what he said contradicted their religious domga.

It took more than five hundred years to pass, but finally the Church
appologized for murdering Giordano Bruno. I, however, do not accept
their appology, because there were millions of other innocent folks who
also suffered similar fates, killed by crazed religious fanatics, for
which the neither the Church, nor any other religion, ever appologized.

Folks should understand, the religions are the greatest mass murderers
in the history of mankind, and they are still plying their handiword
today, even now as we speak...

Down with all God cursed murderous Religions... Long live the Sciences!

Old April 26th 04, 02:06 AM
OhBrother

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message

[snip]

Folks should understand, the religions are the greatest mass murderers in

the history of mankind, and they are still plying their handiword today,
even now as we speak...

Down with all God cursed murderous Religions... Long live the Sciences!

Good grief Rudy, are you that hard up for responses you have to go after
this flimsy thread o' outrage? After your 'mother insultor' screed I'd have
thought she'd grab you by the ear and give you a good wallop for this one.

How many people have died in the "name of science"?

Maybe it's human nature that kills, and the justification is anything handy
at the time.

You're losing your touch bubba. Maybe you can dredge up some PlanetX dregs
and score a few points with the Zetan Ambassador if you have so much time on
your hands.

O'

Old April 26th 04, 01:02 PM
Rudolph_X

OhBrother wrote:

How many people have died in the "name of science"?

Name just one, if you can. You can't do it. Only a fool would attempt to
do so.

You're no scientist. Go back to the Nunnery...