OFF TOPIC

Old August 9th 04, 10:15 PM
starlord

Default OFF TOPIC

I've just got to blow off some hot steam before everything blows sky high.

Last month the owner of the trailer park comes over and tells me if I clean
up my yard, he'll give me a fast computer system.

So I picked up the odds and ends of stuff I no longer needed, put all my
planting pots into my shead and lined up my recycler barrels.

As I always have projects going on, things are always in a state of flux,
like this am I pulled everything out of the Pick up truck as I'm putting it
on the 4 sale market and was tring to fit stuff away. I've also been sanding
one side of the sign I take and set up when I'm out with my telescope, 3
years in the sun and wind had chipped paint. And I was working with a bag of
steer to feed my plants. So he comes over and no he doesn't like all that I
have ( being poor I'm not suppost to have anything worthwhile ) and tells me
because everything wasn't thrown away, I'll not get the computer, so I told
him to STICK IT.

If I had a running car/truck and had the money and could get another place
where I could have my garden, my cats, etc. I'd be out of here so fast the
sonic boom whould blow his trialer right off the stands. Plus I KNOW who's
behind all of this, it's the old folks over in #6, because they are do
nothings, ( big time couch spuds ) they complain about everything I have or
that I'm doing.

If he says any more, I'll tell him he'd better worry about trailer #2, he's
got a stack of fence boards in his back yard and only takes trash out once
every 2 or 3 weeks, also #4 who has piles of trash bags and other junk and
then there's #16 that has at lest 6 eye sore junk cars sitting by the entry
way into the park. Just to name a few and besides, he him self is a do
nothing, hauled in a newer trailer LAST YEAR and it's still NOT ready to be
cert'ed for living.

Sorry, just had to blow some steam.

--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062dyssey three

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Blast Off Cybershop
http://www.cafeshops.com/starlords
In the Garden Gift Shop
http://www.cafeshops.com/InGarden
Astronomy-net shop
http://www.cafeshops.com/Astronomy_net
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

---

Old August 10th 04, 12:27 AM

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:15:37 -0700, "starlord"
wrote:

I've just got to blow off some hot steam before everything blows sky high.

Me too!

Couple of weeks ago my RV was stolen right in front of my house with
all my optics except a cheap pair of binoc's. LX90 bye bye, ST80 bye
bye, all my EP's bye bye.

They found the RV about 18 hours later, stripped down. They even took
the generator. While they were at it, they should have taken the head
too. ARGH!
Old August 10th 04, 01:29 AM
starlord

That's bad. Worst than my deal, which I had already figured I'd never make
the jerk happy and wouldn't get the computer, after all, he's the one who
made me move my 300+ Iris garden from up where #16 parks his junkers to out
in the desert field that it's in now. He knows nothing about growing plants
and HAS NEVER HELD A JOB IN HIS LIFE, his mother bought the park and put it
in his name to give him a income.

of the 27 trailers in the park, 5 trailers are empty and until vast amounts
are spent, can not be lived in.

If by chance he trys to evite me, he'll have a court battle on his hands, as
I've never been late in paying my rent and there's worst trialers in the
park and nither him or the manager have repaired this one's roof to stop the
water leak when it rains. I've been here 6 years and had that leak as long.

So hows your new home? besides having the rv ripped off?

Old August 11th 04, 08:07 PM

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:29:28 -0700, "starlord"
wrote:

[...]

It's much larger than my old home, but oh man is it hot in riverside!
I think it hit 108 yesterday. I think the electricity bill alone is
gonna put me in the poor house. The skies are much better than Anaheim
that's for sure. The Perseids might be interesting tonight, least I
still have my eyes.

The commute into Orange is a killer. 1 hour in, 1.5 hours back home.
I have been trying to learn Spanish on audio CD while on the commute.
Keeps the mind working.

Take care,

ulb
Old August 11th 04, 11:56 PM
starlord

Hay, at one time in my work history I drove a L.A. Yellow Cab around L.A.
for 9 hours. The day I quit, the cab in front of me picked up two guys at
the door and his cab was found about 3 hours later with him dead in it from
gun shots. I know they didn't get much, they where his first fares! But that
was the 3rd one in as many weeks. That was it for me, 6 years and I'd had
enough. Company folded within another 2 years anyway. Hay, I'm sure you can
now learn to talk "Freewayese".

Going to shut off the water to the garden soon and lay down and take a nap,
hope to get up about midnight and take my pad outside to see what comes by,
should be good, clear sky and no winds by then.