Saint Stanislaus 7-30-03

Old June 29th 11, 04:36 AM posted to sci.space.history
mcinn

Default Saint Stanislaus 7-30-03

St. Stanislaus says,
"The Father has blessed the world with this Gift of His Divine Love.
It is never to be cast aside, because It is the Foundation that will
assure many, many Souls of returning to The Creator with Divine Love."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JULY 30,2003 AT 1:07 P.M.

SAINT STANISLAUS

“I am Saint Stanislaus. I have spoken many times through this
Gift of The Father’s Love. I did not always mention My Name because,
to Me, it was more important What I would say.

Millions of men, women and children throughout the world are
desperately in need of All that has thus far been delivered through
this Gift of The Father’s Love for the Souls that, without this
Miracle and All It instructs individuals to understand, many, many
individuals would be walking a tightrope of not just despair, but a
lack of understanding how close The Creator of All Things is to them,
and all other men, women and children who do not know this, and if
they were told, perhaps would not understand.

This Gift that has delivered so much, is not just to encourage
the mentalities of all ages, but to instill in them the Importance of
being called a ‘human being’, because in Divine Plan, the Souls of
human beings are gifted with returning to The Creator in a manner, a
way, a degree, not understood by humanity, but nonetheless, factual in
how it occurs — deliberate and lovingly.

I am cutting this time with you short so that when the Words are
read by others, What has just been spoken will remain with them for a
longer time than if there were other Subjects intermittently put for
them to think about.

The Father has blessed the world with this Gift of His Divine
Love. It is never to be cast aside, because It is the Foundation that
will assure many, many Souls of returning to The Creator with Divine
Love.”

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.