Where God is at: No Multiverse.

Old April 26th 05, 04:33 AM
Double-A

Default Where God is at: No Multiverse.

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
There are as many universes as flakes of snow in an endless storm,and

if
you have God creating these universes than the number of Gods is
infinite. Reality is these multi universes came out of an original
colossal BB eons ago. All the rest are recycled parts(matter and
energy) Are universe started with a mini-bang 22 billion years

ago,and
gravity has evolved the universe up to this spacetime. What we see

and
feel today we owe to gravity. Bert

You know Bert, every time my soup boils over, I think about how a star
can expand to become a red giant. It's kind of like it's boiling over.

Maybe something like this happened with the universe too; perhaps the
Big Bang was like something that REALLY boiled over!

As though God's chef had left the quark-gluon soup on the burner just a
little too long, and when he came back to the kitchen, that soup was
expanding all over the place!

Double-A

Old April 26th 05, 04:42 AM
Twittering One

Where's God?

Old April 26th 05, 04:51 AM

In the universe.

Old April 26th 05, 05:01 AM
Double-A

Twittering One wrote:

Where's God?

Who will answer?

Double-A

Old April 26th 05, 05:16 AM

I did.
God is where the universe is at and beyond.

Old April 26th 05, 07:14 AM
Bee

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Twittering One wrote:

Where's God?

Who will answer?

Double-A

HERE! ..

Old April 26th 05, 07:15 AM
Bee

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Twittering One wrote:

Where's God?

Who will answer?

Double-A

There!

Old April 26th 05, 07:32 AM
Twittering One

Mum ~ ?

Old April 26th 05, 07:32 AM
Twittering One

.................................... Allo?

Old April 26th 05, 09:34 AM
Bee

"Twittering One" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mum ~ ?

Baba!!!

Twittering-beeJi-baba!!

It's ... it's ..

YOU!!

Welcome home!

But, but .. were not YOU my Mum last time? (scratchin' head) :-)