Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

Old July 23rd 19, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 3:29:24 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
First day of Summer! Sun is out now here in Gresham, but there were a lot of morning clouds most of the day. Now a cool 65F as of 3:15 PM. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 45%.

Trump had a strike on Iran all planned, but at the last minute changed his mind. So instead of the birth Armageddon, it turned out to be just another abortion!

Double-A

85 here wiuth 8ph wind.Disney is owned by NYC bankers(Mafia top family) they own Anaheim 100%.Alexacitycenter was build for them.Its not housing for the poor,and that is for sure. GOP Mafia owns USA.We the people 0 Gop Mafia 10.I posted this was coming for 27 years.Ran for office for this thinking.I lost but at less I fought Bert
Old July 23rd 19, 04:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

O'****-reber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler"
is the crackwhore and the Hatemonger who bragged:
"I lost but at least I fought windmills & I use Cocaine". Bert
which is why Bert must scroll down to read: "PS: (RF&AE)"

"SwineBert "reber G=emc^2" OBEDIENTLY checked in for the
daily roll-call to erudite his zeitgeist+weltbild+finstergeist with
being heavy on the "finster", which in SwineBert's case is his

own lose Sphincter, which SwineBert has cleverly proven with
Einstein's-Bobble-head that Glazier has mounted onto the lid
of the bucket that Bert **** into in his Van, shown right he
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51eLvJ%2BGpZL._SY300_.jpg
"Well I'm clever & I talk to Einstein's-Bobble-head, telling "him":

"My theories are all based on the workings of my kiddy-toy-gyro
that is now 83 years old", which SwineBert loudly brags about
in his **Moronic Stupid Palaver** ( = MSP) then Bert continued:

"I like the volume of my stupid & ****ty posts, to show how
I ended up as a vagrant & a homeless bum who feeds off the
public trough and lives in a cockroach infested van with a
bucket that SwineBert ****s into, & proudly announces to be
a pervert Face-****ter & a Jewish Jailbird who operates as

http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
very different from SwineBert's phony, sanctimonious and
STUPID posts which are seen when scrolling down to:
=== "Swine-Song" & then to "mental cadaver Glazier" ===

O'****-reber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler" wrote:
"After my wife Ruth died, I looked up my high-chool girlfriend
who was 8 years younger then me, said Pedophile SwineBert

"Time will tell that Bert's "Moronic, Stupid Palaver" (= MSP) is
the reality that is the easiest prediction I have ever made & it's
in http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions, said

O'****-reber G=emc^2" , whose
one-liners get ever more STUPID with each day passing, and
the Jewish pedophile-Glazier is very proud of that. O ya.

hanson wrote:
"O'****-Glazier", now that you have OBEDIENTLY shown up
for the daily roll-call & you are groveling & straining yourself
again in your servile obedience to be seen as you being an
obviously submissive pig, check below, where it says:

"O'****Bert is controlled by a Jewish cabal, since Bert,
the Pedo-Jew is a lock-step-marching-Judeo-Nazi whose
email address anagrams to
__ __ (reber_A.Hitler).

-------â–¼"O'****-Glazier's" servile obedienceâ–¼-----------

"O'****-Glazier" is controlled by a cabal of SwineBert's
Jewish Quacks + goyim MDs + PD-members & associates
+ SwineBert's Social worker + SwineBert's Creditcard
managers, ALL of whom have their OWN interests to see
that https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME
will become SwineBert's Fame when Glazier rots in
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

The deranged kike "O'****-Glazier" "reber G=emc^2" posts
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
is a prime cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism. O ya.

The crackwhore "O'****-Glazier" "reber G=emc^2 " bragged:
"My bar-tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs (21/d) I'm taking are fogging my mind". Bert
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...

"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"I park, fart & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I feel very safe when I lie. O ya. I will lie till I die". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert..., since
my partner, the GOPer _ Lady _Undertaker_ tells in
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker what
gruesom end she has in store for me, as she will sell
my carcass to "Waste-Management, Inc." as & while
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening". Bert

"O'****-Glazier" wrote:
"Seen my Dr. today as my lips and tongue are very red,
swollen, and painful (from talking STUPID **** all day)
I have been losing weight fast.Now down to 155".Bert

"No fun in dying.DRs can see to it that you die while
sleeping and have a sexy dream. I like that. My last
two words when dying: "Oh ****". Go figure. O ya. Bert

hanson wrote:
Pedo-Glazier, the Quacks wont do you that favor, but the
state of the art in med-science can keep pigs like you
in a medically induced coma for many years, & easy so,
since you have always been a mental cadaver and keep
you being so, until the Medicare payments for it run out ...
and you with it.... O ya. It' a given. Go figure. That's all.

So, SwineBert, given your loud Swan-Song above, well in your
case it was your Swine-Song, do never forget that Pres.
Teddy Roosevelt said:"Speak softly but carry a big stick".

BUT now, "O'****-Glazier" says:
"I speak loudly & I carry rolls of Toilet-paper to wipe my sorry
asshole, after my Fetish has compelled me to **** into
other posters mouth:
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg &
I say "open wide"...& have them murdered, for O'****Bert
to **** onto their graves, which proves that O'****Bert the
Hate-monger has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted,
filthy mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________
_____ "Why-WAS-I-not-loved-by-all?". Bert. ________

__________ "Now I am all alone". Bert _____________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been-so-depressed. Bert _________

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",

hanson wrote:
So, SwineBert ask your Dr. to sign you up for the
Forensic Science program [1], as it will bring you all of
https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME [1]
Chose wisely in [1], Glazier. So far, you have not done so !!!

Be Clever-Bert. Be not the twisted, idiotic pig, that you are.

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

PS: (RF&AE)
More for SwineBert who seeks fame-by-association with
born Jewish, UN-AMERICAN, losers whom SwineBert
constantly cites and praises; not surprisingly, given that
SwineBert asserts to be a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik
Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22", reflected in:

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=081354730X:
"Feynman's security clearance was permanently revoked
by the Los Alamos Laboratory and the atomic energy
program during critical years. ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman#Personal_and_political_life
When the Soviet Union detonated its first atomic bomb, the FBI
questioned Feynman's loyalty.[Feynman' friend David Bohm was
arrested on Dec 4, 1950, who then with Feyman emigrated to Brazil.

J. Edgar Hoover, Aug 8, 1958 cited: "Richard Feynman is a
Communist, and as such is a very definite security risk. Feynman
is an extremely dangerous person & should not have a position
of public trust. In matters of intrigue Feynman is immensely clever
& he is completely ruthless, unhampered by morals, ethics, or religion
and will stop at absolutely nothing to achieve his ends.[118]

Feynman was a bongo-drum-playing, hallucinogenic-drug-user....
www.martianherald.com/10-famous-drug-addicts/page/9
Feynman used LSD, marijuana & ketamine, etc

So Glazier, you STUPID fool: "Feynman down, and the next
kike to go is Einstein who spent the last 30 years of his life
as an abject failure, like yourself, and caused all those bitter
http://tinyurl.com/Tears-for-Einsteins-Misery, ... wherein it

shows that AE, the wannabe plumber, AE tried to get rid
of **Newton's universal gravitational constant "G"** with his
rubber trampoline, but Einstein FAILED, and he did hide
Newton's G coyly is his GR field equation wherein the
2nd G in G_/uv = (8 pi G / c^4) is __still__ Newton's "G",
which Jewish Glazier-fools are too stupid to see. ((((LOL)))

In his personal Life, Einstein is on record to have been
a wife-beater and was arrested for it. Twice, SwineBert .

Also Einstein had to fork over all of his Nobel-prize $$$ to
his first Christian wife Mileva Maric, as hush-money, to
prevemt her from "singing" and NOT to publish detail that
SHE, Mileva Maric was the REAL creator, inventor and
intellectual Owner of "Special relativity". Duh

So, SwineBert, so much for that Jewish supremacy. (((LOL)))

Next it will be explained to you why what you think are Jews
are NOT Jews at all & Jews-in-Name only. These pseudo Jews
are goys who hitched a ride on the loud Jewish Band-wagon,
from 1905 on, which shows that Jews are ONLY LOUD and
more stupid then the goyim who GOT his fame by association....

Stay tuned Glazier, you STUPID filthy Fool.... (((( LOL )))

Till then read what the eminent Jewish Scholar Harold
Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| said about you, in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Old July 23rd 19, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, July 22, 2019 at 4:58:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 3:29:24 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
First day of Summer! Sun is out now here in Gresham, but there were a lot of morning clouds most of the day. Now a cool 65F as of 3:15 PM. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 45%.

Trump had a strike on Iran all planned, but at the last minute changed his mind. So instead of the birth Armageddon, it turned out to be just another abortion!

Double-A

85 here wiuth 8ph wind.Disney is owned by NYC bankers(Mafia top family) they own Anaheim 100%.Alexacitycenter was build for them.Its not housing for the poor,and that is for sure. GOP Mafia owns USA.We the people 0 Gop Mafia 10.I posted this was coming for 27 years.Ran for office for this thinking..I lost but at less I fought Bert

Disney's CEO Robert Iger is Jewish, and was a member of the Democratic Party until 2016 when he switched to Independent (probably because he couldn't stomach Hillary). He has been CEO since 2005. I can't find any connections between him, the GOP, or the Mafia!

A mostly overcast day here in Gresham. Sun starting to come through now as of 2 PM. Now 70F. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

Double-A

Old July 24th 19, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 2:11:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

100F WOW global warming has hit Calif. NYC Mafia is both Jewish and Italian for over 70 years.Hard to find the word Mafia used The godfather does not want is in print,movies,TV nor anymore congress hearings.I can not find who the godfather today.30 years ago he moved from NYC to S. Carolina. I lived in Fl. next to Salivita a Mafia retirement village. Their Waste Management people live like millionaires..Severn Trent Avatar see to it.FLorida state police make sure their safe,..Bert
Old July 24th 19, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 4:01:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Anaheim is a hot spot.Soon all of Calif. will be on fire.We must let it burn itself out.The sand and rock are dry nf hot.The wind is always 12mph. I predict an earth quake is due at Mt. Baldy this year.Bert
Old July 24th 19, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

O'****-reber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler"
is the crackwhore & the Hatemonger who is too ****ing STUPID

to follow a simple concatenation, like when he was urged to enter
into this post: "edithi-lite'stupid' " and follow the chain of
'stupid' to see and realize that attached to each "stupid"
always refers exclusively to YOUR OWN posts with YOUR
zeitgeist+weltbild+finstergeist and it concludes that you
have posted for many years: ** "hanson made me famous"**

So, Glazier be grateful for this fame which I have gifted you
with, then retract and apologize for your baseless hate-spews
against hanson. Your deranged-Jewish hate-mongering demands
that you scroll down to read the FBI's take in: "PS: (RF&AE)"

meanawhile...

of the bucket that Bert ****s into in his Van, shown right he

hanson wrote:
So, SwineBert ask your Dr. to sign you up for the
Forensic Science program [1], as it will bring you all of
https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME [1]
Chose wisely in [1], Glazier. So far, you have not done so !!!

Be Clever-Bert. Be not the twisted, idiotic pig, that you are.

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

PS: (RF&AE)
More for SwineBert who seeks fame-by-association with
born Jewish, UN-AMERICAN, losers whom SwineBert
constantly cites and praises; not surprisingly, given that
SwineBert asserts to be a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik
Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22", reflected in:

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=081354730X:
"Feynman's security clearance was permanently revoked
by the Los Alamos Laboratory and by the Atomic Energy
Program during critical years. ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman#Personal_and_political_life
When the Soviet Union detonated its first atomic bomb, the FBI
questioned Feynman's loyalty. Feynman's friend David Bohm was
arrested on Dec 4, 1950. Feynman & Bohm them emigrated
to Brazil.

J. Edgar Hoover, Aug 8, 1958 cited: "Richard Feynman is a
Communist, and a very definite security risk. Feynman should
not have a position of public trust. In matters of intrigue Feynman
is unhampered by morals, ethics, or religion and will stop at
absolutely nothing to achieve his ends.[118]

Feynman was a bongo-drum-playing, hallucinogenic-drug-user....
www.martianherald.com/10-famous-drug-addicts/page/9
Feynman used illegal drugs: LSD, marijuana & ketamine, etc

So Glazier, you STUPID fool: "Feynman is down, and the next
[...]

So, SwineBert, so much for that Jewish supremacy which
produced these 2 losers, RF&AE, who were traitors to this
Nation, whored it down and have retarded the progress of
physics for more than a century. And you, SwineBert are
scraping at the bottom of their barrel, whereat you seek
infamy by association, on top of your Face-****ting & you
being http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal

Next, it will be explained to you why what you think are Jews
are NOT Jews at all. They are Jews-in-Name only. These
pseudo Jews are all goys who hitched a ride on the loud
Jewish Band-wagon, from 1905 on, which shows that Jews
are ONLY LOUD and far more stupid then the goyim. These
Non-Jews were clever since THEY GOT fame by association....

Old July 25th 19, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 1:33:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I agree when it comes to California. Let 'er burn!

The sand and rock are dry nf hot.The wind is always 12mph. I predict an earth quake is due at Mt. Baldy this year.Bert

Now 85F here in Gresham as of 3 PM. 89F predicted. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 27%. Should cool a little after tomorrow.

Double-A

Old July 26th 19, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another warm day here in Gresham. Now 84F as pf 2 PM. Expecting 91F later. Sun shining is clear sky. Wind W at 5 mph. Humidity 32%.

Tomorrow should bring some clouds and cooling.

Double-A

Old July 27th 19, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Morning drizzle. Unseasonable for July. Climate change seems to be more in the direction of global cooling here. Now only 73F as of 3:30 PM here in Gresham. Some sun through clouds. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 48%.

Double-A

Old July 28th 19, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 3:38:32 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Morning drizzle. Unseasonable for July. Climate change seems to be more in the direction of global cooling here. Now only 73F as of 3:30 PM here in Gresham. Some sun through clouds. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 48%.

Double-A

Still in the 90s here.Dry with little wind.I fall asleep at 11 and stay in bed till 8.Sunday is a boring day.I do not go to the Anaheim plaza anymore.All my friends at Mcdonald and Walmart are gone.They change help often.Good reason why. Coffee is now over a buck everywhere.Inflation like warming goes up and up.My SS check stays the same.Bert