Tempel Comet Like all Comets Has No H20

Old May 28th 19, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Tempel Comet Like all Comets Has No H20

Time imperial thinkers faced reality.Comets never hit the Earth and made it wet.I say Oort cloud is all rocks with fine sand.To think snowball comets is a fantasy.Bert
Old May 28th 19, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Time imperial thinkers faced reality.Comets never hit the Earth and made it
wet.I say Oort cloud is all rocks with fine sand.To think snowball comets is
a fantasy.Bert

*** The experts agree that your head is all rocks and fine sand .... no
Nobel Prize for you !!

Old May 28th 19, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 12:30:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Time imperial thinkers faced reality.Comets never hit the Earth and made it wet.I say Oort cloud is all rocks with fine sand.To think snowball comets is a fantasy.Bert

The Earth was a comet, a big one. It brought its own water with it!

Double-A

Old May 28th 19, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 12:30:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Time imperial thinkers faced reality.Comets never hit the Earth and made it wet.I say Oort cloud is all rocks with fine sand.To think snowball comets is a fantasy.Bert

All you need is evidence, Bert. Otherwise, whatever you say is meaningless.

As of today, all the current evidence points to comets containing a lot of water, and that is just the way it is...
Old May 29th 19, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 1:38:25 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Time imperial thinkers faced reality.Comets never hit the Earth and made it
wet.I say Oort cloud is all rocks with fine sand.To think snowball comets is
a fantasy.Bert

*** The experts agree that your head is all rocks and fine sand .... no
Nobel Prize for you !!

No water on my brain.If NASA find s dirty snowball comet like the one that wet the Earth I will never bad mouth them again.Bert
Old May 29th 19, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 1:58:03 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 12:30:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Time imperial thinkers faced reality.Comets never hit the Earth and made it wet.I say Oort cloud is all rocks with fine sand.To think snowball comets is a fantasy.Bert

The Earth was a comet, a big one. It brought its own water with it!

Double-A

That thinking tickles me.Bert
Old May 29th 19, 04:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:04:06 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

If NASA find s dirty snowball comet like the one that wet the Earth I will never bad mouth them again.Bert

https://www.astrobio.net/meteoritesc...eans-to-earth/

"Observations of Hartley 2 have revealed the first comet with water similar to that on our home planet"

https://www.space.com/53-comets-form...ploration.html

"The solid nucleus or core of a comet consists mostly of ice and dust coated with dark organic material, according to NASA, with the ice composed mainly of frozen water..."

These are a couple of web pages that support the notion that comets contain water. Let's see your web pages that support the 'no water' concept.

Old May 29th 19, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 8:21:09 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:04:06 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

If NASA find s dirty snowball comet like the one that wet the Earth I will never bad mouth them again.Bert

https://www.astrobio.net/meteoritesc...eans-to-earth/

"Observations of Hartley 2 have revealed the first comet with water similar to that on our home planet"

https://www.space.com/53-comets-form...ploration.html

"The solid nucleus or core of a comet consists mostly of ice and dust coated with dark organic material, according to NASA, with the ice composed mainly of frozen water..."

These are a couple of web pages that support the notion that comets contain water. Let's see your web pages that support the 'no water' concept.

NASA has water on its brains.Tells us Once Upon a Time Mars had oceans. Comet cores were never ever probed.Only its rock and dust were That is reality Bert
Old May 30th 19, 12:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 11:15:47 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 8:21:09 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:

These are a couple of web pages that support the notion that comets contain water. Let's see your web pages that support the 'no water' concept.

NASA has water on its brains.Tells us Once Upon a Time Mars had oceans. Comet cores were never ever probed.Only its rock and dust were That is reality Bert

In other words, you have zero evidence to offer to support your position, only your opinions. What a surprise...

Old May 30th 19, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 4:25:53 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 11:15:47 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 8:21:09 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:

These are a couple of web pages that support the notion that comets contain water. Let's see your web pages that support the 'no water' concept.

NASA has water on its brains.Tells us Once Upon a Time Mars had oceans. Comet cores were never ever probed.Only its rock and dust were That is reality Bert

In other words, you have zero evidence to offer to support your position, only your opinions. What a surprise...

No surprise since 94% of universe is missing.This news group is based on opinions.I love to do lab work,and find reality.In my gararge I stopped light 3 inches from coming out of its source.I did the method in my mind first.I have 5 great theories how the universe works.A theory is not an opinion.Its starts with an idea. Bert

Tempel 1 is not a Comet bert Misc 59 December 8th 10 06:30 PM
Dust and gas from Comet 9P/Tempel 1 seen by ESA OGS Jacques van Oene News 0 July 5th 05 09:41 PM
Comet Tempel 1 Robert Sheaffer Amateur Astronomy 6 June 6th 05 07:26 PM
Comet Tempel, TV76, 5/7/05 Florian Amateur Astronomy 0 May 9th 05 12:14 AM
Comet Tempel (9p) Doink Amateur Astronomy 10 April 28th 04 02:39 PM