Hagar's new favorite arcade video game

Old January 12th 16, 03:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar's new favorite arcade video game

Boong ga Boong ga
http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/nes/naughty02.htm

Only problem is hagar keeps getting kicked out of the arcades for getting a
little too personal with that ass.

Old January 12th 16, 01:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Boong ga Boong ga
http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/nes/naughty02.htm

Only problem is hagar keeps getting kicked out of the arcades for
getting a
little too personal with that ass.

*** Every time I'm almost there, I think of you and lose
my "election" (get it ?? ... made in Korea??).
No wonder you're a Lezzbean, you porcine tub of
cellulite.

Old January 12th 16, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Boong ga Boong ga
http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/nes/naughty02.htm

Only problem is hagar keeps getting kicked out of the arcades for
getting a
little too personal with that ass.

*** Every time I'm almost there, I think of you and lose
my "election" (get it ?? ... made in Korea??).
No wonder you're a Lezzbean, you porcine tub of
cellulite.

That you still think all lesbians are fat and hairy very comforting to me
personally.
But you are confusing us with the feminsts we leave for you.

Old January 12th 16, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Tue, 12 Jan 2016 10:32:35 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

That you still think all lesbians are fat and hairy

You have admitted to being both overweight and a Lezbo. The hairy
description is something you don't like to admit.

Old January 12th 16, 09:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

That you still think all lesbians are fat and hairy

You have admitted to being both overweight and a Lezbo. The hairy
description is something you don't like to admit.

A bit bitter about lesbians aren't-cha ?
I'm guessing, one turned down your advances at a bar, saying you were too
ugly, fat, and hairy ?

Old January 12th 16, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

That you still think all lesbians are fat and hairy

You have admitted to being both overweight and a Lezbo. The hairy
description is something you don't like to admit.

A bit bitter about lesbians aren't-cha ?

Why would you tell faceless people on Usenet that you're a FAT Lezbo?

I'm guessing

Don't guess. You're always wrong.

Old January 13th 16, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

That you still think all lesbians are fat and hairy

You have admitted to being both overweight and a Lezbo. The hairy
description is something you don't like to admit.

A bit bitter about lesbians aren't-cha ?

Why would you tell faceless people on Usenet that you're a FAT Lezbo?

I didn't.....You did.
I can accept your life choices that you like the plus-sized body shapes.
But I have already told you that I have no interest in you, regardless of
what you may think I might look like.

However I'm sure no matter how ugly you are, you still have a face, and you
should be proud of the person you are inside, no matter how miserable
society thinks you are.

Old January 13th 16, 02:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

That you still think all lesbians are fat and hairy

You have admitted to being both overweight and a Lezbo. The hairy
description is something you don't like to admit.

A bit bitter about lesbians aren't-cha ?

Why would you tell faceless people on Usenet that you're a FAT Lezbo?

I didn't.....You did.

No Bastie, you told us you're a Lezbo and you're FAT. Don't be
ashamed of being a carpet munching chubbie. LOL
Old January 13th 16, 02:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

However I'm sure no matter how ugly you are,

If you're this desperate to know what I look like Bastie, there are
several pictures of me on the net. One with me wearing a bikini. No
one EVER called me FAT or ugly after seeing those piccies. Think you
can waddle over and find them? LOL
Old January 13th 16, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

However I'm sure no matter how ugly you are,

If you're this desperate to know what I look like Bastie, there are
several pictures of me on the net. One with me wearing a bikini. No
one EVER called me FAT or ugly after seeing those piccies. Think you
can waddle over and find them? LOL

Found the picture,....What do I win ?
https://fellowshipofminds.files.word...08/beach19.jpg